PDA

View Full Version : Casey not racing this season... yeah, right !

TurboKat
18-02-2009, 01:38 PM
http://www.smh.com.au/news/sport/motorsport/stoner-considers-quitting-season/2009/02/17/1234632809582.html
I reckon he's just lulling the Chipmunk into a false sense of security ;) Shifty bugger.
If he needs to know anything about riding through pain, he needs to talk to Mick. http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/437985143265.gif

opindown
18-02-2009, 02:10 PM
that is no good. not good at all

DiscoDan
18-02-2009, 02:11 PM
Sounds like he's playing with them to me. I think it's the opposite to a false sense of security, more of a "jeez it hurts so bad but fuck I'm fast"

The Mad One
19-02-2009, 07:28 PM
Yup [8] the bloke that was cleaning my carpet the other day(he ran G50`s at PI & the Mt.dirt track1n) said sumfin to me & i dinnin ask,I thought another winge from an electronic jock [|)] [V] but i read later the class may be resulting in its`own 'total vortex perspextive' likewise F1.Monkey man shit`s me no end [:0]gifted yes,with helicopter parent`s[:I][xx(] my life is devoted to gyroscopic`s [:0] & i shall maintain my will [}:)]

A little less cotton budd`s in this world wood be nice [:X]

And You Pete:) stay 'point man' ;)

Large
19-02-2009, 07:39 PM
I believe the G.O.A.T* has a nice warm and welcoming (but stinky) place for Casey to <s>fist</s> rest his fist to help aid his recovery

*Greatest Of All Time

gibbo
19-02-2009, 07:49 PM
Read that in the paper the other day, just hoping it isn't true as there is no one else in the field that will give Turbo's hero a run for the title.
Ps. I got no idea what Mundy is saying, any translations?

NakedTurboBusa
19-02-2009, 08:31 PM
Who ever knows what mundie is saying!!! sounds like his top cogs are spinning at a different cadence to mine.....(mine arent quite right ethier) however, I do love his GSXR's though...

Moto GP is dead anyway...

Pete

The Mad One
20-02-2009, 01:30 PM
What I`m trying to say gentlemen is there are old timers like my carpet cleaner that raced when bikes were scary & women were not [8D] Now what we have after the 'golden era'(thank you Mick,Joey,Kev & Wayne`s) is a bunch of chocolate feret`s running around on electronic controlled glorified 600`s :( Super`s is like proddie racing in the 90`s :D If you don`t have what it takes to finish properly then don`t grid up [^] end of story.
My appologies for confusing you lot but I see the world somewhat different in my mental state of insanity [8)]

geesexar
21-02-2009, 04:37 AM
^^^^wot he said..sorta??

evad
21-02-2009, 11:46 AM
Hey mundy, maybe the gods were listening,,,,,,,,

;););)

Just saw this on KZrider,com

At a meeting of the Grand Prix Commission on Wednesday a number of rule changes have been made with immediate affect, ahead of the 2009 MotoGP World Championship.

At the headquarters of the Fédération Internationale de Motocyclisme in Geneva, Switzerland, in the presence of FIM president Vito Ippolito, the Grand Prix Commission ratified proposals put forward and agreed on unanimously by the MSMA in meetings held earlier this year in Japan and Malaysia.

The amendments to the Road Racing World Championship Grand Prix Regulations address issues raised over the cost of competing in the championship with regards to the 2009 MotoGP season and beyond.

As of the 2009 season Friday morning free practice sessions for all classes have been removed from the Grand Prix schedules and all MotoGP practice sessions (including qualifying) have been reduced to 45 minutes in length.

Electronic and hydraulic launch control systems and electronic suspension systems have been banned.

Furthermore, in the eight 2009 MotoGP World Championship races which follow the summer break, commencing with the 14th-16th August trip to the Czech track of Brno, each MotoGP rider will be restricted to the use of a maximum of five engines until the end of the season