PDA

View Full Version : Riders of Doom: DEATH (NAGLFAR)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

CBRRRT
18-03-2009, 03:28 AM
Dont get me involved Surt, nothing to do with me matey!

CBRRRT
18-03-2009, 03:30 AM
quote:Originally posted by Harry

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/83503532068547.jpg
Jon your FATHER is out wandering the streets again !!! [V]

Arrr for fuck sake! Do me a favor mate, stick the old fella in a cab and send him home. Tell the driver I'll pay when he gets here.

Surt
18-03-2009, 04:37 AM
quote:Originally posted by CBRRRT

What you sayin mad man?

Anyway Surt Shhhhhhhhh the Aussies are all in bed now,
if we are quiet we can talk about them behind their backs.
Did you know about Harry and Matt Surt......
Well Banditrod told me.........
coz he heard it from KATO and Jockney that Harry and Matt......
No, wait Surt, I'll PM you matey.

whose words anyway matey?:(

CBRRRT
18-03-2009, 06:56 PM
quote:Originally posted by Surt

quote:Originally posted by CBRRRT

What you sayin mad man?

Anyway Surt Shhhhhhhhh the Aussies are all in bed now,
if we are quiet we can talk about them behind their backs.
Did you know about Harry and Matt Surt......
Well Banditrod told me.........
coz he heard it from KATO and Jockney that Harry and Matt......
No, wait Surt, I'll PM you matey.

no, i can't believe u mate, aussies r not like u poms, they love their poor sheep only!!! ;)

^^^^^^^ Show me a quote of that then Mr Gossep ^^^^^^^^^^^

CBRRRT
18-03-2009, 06:57 PM
You should be ashamed of your self Surt, lmfaro.

Harry
18-03-2009, 09:39 PM
all is good surt
my sence of humour my take some getting used to...:)

Harry
18-03-2009, 09:57 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/104400667946217.jpg
hahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Surt
19-03-2009, 10:26 AM
started with megasquirt assembling! wow!

[:p]

Harry
19-03-2009, 07:08 PM
wats megasquirt surt[?] havent seen you bike for awhile now mate wat's happening with it [?]

Surt
20-03-2009, 12:08 AM

wats megasquirt surt[?] havent seen you bike for awhile now mate wat's happening with it [?]

harry ms is diy ecu kit, i believe the best ecu in the world, also budget one, $250. it's fully programmable, controls everything, 'cept maybe abs [in fact, even that it CAN]... here:

www.MSefi.com

as for my chassis, i'm thinking on some crazy idea... gonna work it out better, before announcing it...

[8)]

opindown
20-03-2009, 08:49 AM

quote:Originally posted by opindown

how do you find this shit Jon?

welcome to my animal house matt, don't be shy! here u may float with us as well... can i have a baloon? the red one, please! [:o)]

mate i dont know if i will fit in here, after all look at all the kinky shit you have in your place.

Surt
20-03-2009, 02:16 PM
ur pennywise ain't exactly santa claus or a sunday skool teacher! :D

in fact i can't remember more kinky character, than urs, 'cept marquis de sad maybe mate. thanks for givin' me new wordies anyway [}:)]

Harry
22-03-2009, 07:35 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/80610914656071.jpg
AK-47.......KGB agent in disguise !!

Harry
22-03-2009, 09:19 PM
bike pic's mate ..........there over due !

Surt
23-03-2009, 04:29 AM

bike pic's mate ..........there over due !

no bike pics matey, playin' with soldering iron... :)

Harry
25-03-2009, 06:57 PM
are you finished soldering yet????????:(

evad
26-03-2009, 06:29 PM
Surt which MS are you using? Its good to assemble and run through the testing procedure as you go as it tests each step as its completed so that you know its working before you go onto the next step
MS 1 or 2 and which board?

Harry
26-03-2009, 06:30 PM
better you than me surt....i dont do wire,it only leads to more troble,off it goes to the electrican [V]

Surt
26-03-2009, 10:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by evad

Surt which MS are you using? Its good to assemble and run through the testing procedure as you go as it tests each step as its completed so that you know its working before you go onto the next step
MS 1 or 2 and which board?

ms1 v2.2 mate! now tryin' to understand how to wire up 2 wire cops... right now the testin' impossible, 'coz firstly i bought ms, and a week later - other sh...stuff, for customs duty reasons ;), now waitin'... its like staggerin' in the labirinth to find an exact answer what ms can do and then, how... when i wire it all on a simulator, that'll be more clear, i hope... its my first squirt after all... :)
also, bought palm v on ebay, the battery's proven to be dead, waitin' for a new one from china... do u know, how to open that bloody palm without breakin' it mate?

evad
27-03-2009, 07:02 PM
How does the ignition run on your engine? If you have cop coils where are they timed from?
I think you will have to run MS&S extra code if you are going to use cop you also get the bigger 12x12 tables and a heap of other features.
I run a palm 3c for logging with palmlog and then run the logs through megalogveiwer's ve analyser and it tunes the ve talble to a target AFR table, works great for me [^] but ou need to run a WB02 setup for the afr. Hve a read through the MLV section on msefi.com
I have a mate that changed the battery on a palm v and I believe it was a bit of a shit job!! you will also nee to get a cable from it to the DB9 connector.

Surt
27-03-2009, 10:26 PM

How does the ignition run on your engine? If you have cop coils where are they timed from?
I think you will have to run MS&S extra code if you are going to use cop you also get the bigger 12x12 tables and a heap of other features.
I run a palm 3c for logging with palmlog and then run the logs through megalogveiwer's ve analyser and it tunes the ve talble to a target AFR table, works great for me [^] but ou need to run a WB02 setup for the afr. Hve a read through the MLV section on msefi.com
I have a mate that changed the battery on a palm v and I believe it was a bit of a shit job!! you will also nee to get a cable from it to the DB9 connector.

i of thrown out the distribitor mate, gonna use edis wheel 36-1, wasted spark mode and 4 two-wire cops [motorcraft ee03a f7tu-12a366-ba 8b1112 [B)]], the probs they give no scheme how to wire up the TWO wire cops, only for FOUR wire ones, with built-in ignitor (?). also to find anything u need at msefi.com is like to find a needle in a shed, so many info, and paths, for instance, i of never heard 'bout 12x12 tables for msns, only for msii... i mean, they say one thing in one place, and totally different in another place! fuck!! im screwin' my brain for hours, tryin' to find an exact answer... gonna try it by myself again durin' weekend, before askin' in the ms forum or mat cramer himself. [8)]

Surt
28-03-2009, 12:42 AM

u need to run a WB02 setup for the afr. Hve a read through the MLV section on msefi.com

yup dave, gotta buy lc1 later... gonna save some bucks for it ;), concernin' the db9 cable, they say u should swap the connector gender. don't like usin' a palm with a cradle, rather a palm alone... what do u run ur ms on mate? and, is it possible to do without a lappy, hate spendin' on it, still need to buy helluva stuff: a gas pump, an oil pump, tyres [plus payments to lathe boys, mill boys polishin' boys etc - not everything i can make on my lap [}:)]], everything else but the lappy iv already got... [^]

evad
28-03-2009, 07:05 AM
you will need a computer even if you use your desktop :D
Cable for my palm 3 plugs into the bottom of the palm and ends in a db9 which plugs into the ecu. I have a real old laptop that I use for the MS stuff.
Don't know if you have read this but here is the addy anyway

http://megasquirt.sourceforge.net/extra/

http://www.msextra.com/manuals/MS_Extra_Manual_Index.htm#ighard

http://www.msextra.com/manuals/MS_Extra_Basic_Configuration_Manual.htm#desextra

http://www.extraefi.co.uk/support.htm

I have been running Ms on my old z650 for a few years now, I love messing around with stuff and its cheap :D:D I have all the stuff to inject the GPZ as well. No more carbs for me
Here is the video of the bike when it was first done and one of it on the dyno at bike week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDFTLjmo7ZE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbd24QtGzAs
:)

Message this dude, he is running edis on a honda twin cam motor (not sure if yours is the same but he might have some useful info for you?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6sIN00x20w

suxukifreak
28-03-2009, 07:26 AM
^^^after all that my head hurts!! [V] ;)

Harry
28-03-2009, 10:10 PM
this has turned my head to jelly ! [:0]

Surt
28-03-2009, 10:17 PM

this has turned my head to jelly ! [:0]

bahaha! wheres my big spoon?! :)

Harry
28-03-2009, 11:11 PM
Ha.........your sick surt !
monkey's brains in indonesia maybe ? [}:)]

evad
29-03-2009, 09:06 AM
If you use the palm on the bike to log etc (you can make changes to the tables etc as well but the palm wont run mega tune and the other programs why not use your desktop computer?
The vb921 are very difficult to get hold of they are now using these

http://www.diyautotune.com/catalog/ignition-components-c-29.html?osCsid=fe78730c3cf2b49d3f44012dfa99c5e8
I get all my ms specific stuff from diyautotune in the states

Surt
29-03-2009, 06:24 PM

If you use the palm on the bike to log etc (you can make changes to the tables etc as well but the palm wont run mega tune and the other programs why not use your desktop computer?
The vb921 are very difficult to get hold of they are now using these

http://www.diyautotune.com/catalog/ignition-components-c-29.html?osCsid=fe78730c3cf2b49d3f44012dfa99c5e8
I get all my ms specific stuff from diyautotune in the states

yup, dave, me too buys stuff from them, from who else... :) matt cramer personally consulted me on edis pick-up, nice guy...
using a desktop means testing bike at house, isn't it... :D well i used to started bikes on a balcony, and neighbours still tell each other, when someone's drilling the wall with a perforator: its that madman's startin' his bike!!!:D:D:D but those were short starts, and tuning for different regimes would take hours!
so i'll try to buy lappy right here, the prob is somehow they dont have db9, not old enough... :)
well, back to business... so dave did you resoldered ur hot synch cable connector, or made a double male adapter, or wat?

evad
29-03-2009, 07:22 PM
Lol, good on you Surt:D:D
I have a DB9 soldered on the one end of the palm cable.
You will have to get a usb to serial adapter, speak to Matt Cramer because not all of them will talk to the MS ecu :)
I'll take a video of the palm on the bike and post it on you tube for you to look at.

Surt
30-03-2009, 06:10 AM
and a jet... chopper [}:)] from gold coast ;) hey harry ever seen him? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSh_pfHWsVA

Gix11
30-03-2009, 06:28 PM
That's a bloke that calls himself MAD from Darwin. He's at the Gold Coast Bike Show every year. He never actually moved until last year when he decided to run up the main road. Funny watching blokes behind it dive to the ground when he turned around and blasted them on the turn.

Harry
30-03-2009, 08:28 PM
hey surt,that guy goes by the name of MAD i dont really know if he has a real name :), he has that jet bike and an old blitz truck with a camberra bomber jet engine in it,he hail's from darwin in australia's northeren territory..as si (gix11) say's,iv meet him a few time's....nice bloke.some friend's of mine had him at there wedding which was held at morgan park raceway in warwick QLD,i was best man and the wedding party all worn race leathers ha,they married and we dragged all w/end.mad fired up his jet bike and proceeded to mostly melt a datsun 180 (small car)...best wedding iv ever been to surt.sounds like a jet fighter on the runway mate :D

Harry
30-03-2009, 10:29 PM
beleive me surt he did'nt turn that thing on mate...iv seen it under full throttle on the drag strip at night the heat out the back is wild and throw's a flame like a F-18hornet at take off,im trying to get pic's from a mate in WA

quote:Originally posted by Gix11

Funny watching blokes behind it dive to the ground when he turned around and blasted them on the turn.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Surt
30-03-2009, 11:39 PM
so wat was his best time and speed, any info, mates? [:p]

Harry
31-03-2009, 04:24 PM
i'll get on to the guys at morgan park raceway and try and find out surt but he could never open it rigt up due to the braking area at the end of the track being to short,it's only a 1/8 mile strip..200mtrs.like going for take off in a jet and jamming the brake's on 3/4 down the runway....scary [:0]
see wat i can come up with mate :)

Gix11
31-03-2009, 09:50 PM
Saw this guy at the Isle of man a couple of years ago. He does a bloody great job with his jet quad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Axy8-g8Oyk

Surt
31-03-2009, 11:58 PM

hey surt,that guy goes by the name of MAD..., he has that jet bike and an old blitz truck with a camberra bomber jet engine in it

any pics of the jet truck mate, i know how u love trucks harry! [:p]

Harry
01-04-2009, 05:03 PM
i actually do like trucks surt...just not one's that want to try and turn me into road kill :) still wait'in on reply's commrade biker !

Harry
01-04-2009, 09:54 PM
check my thread mate........

Harry
02-04-2009, 04:36 PM
Breaking and entering is ileagal surt! [}:)]...is ileagal a word ???[:0]

Surt
02-04-2009, 11:42 PM
says who - Power Hungry, Law Disregarder [?][?][?]

[}:)]

Harry
02-04-2009, 11:56 PM
ha......have a good weekend ruski im off to rally and drag the bike a bit,weather pending.
more jet bike info for ya on mine. chow mate [^]

Surt
05-04-2009, 06:46 AM
well, while jolly good old chums gone somewhere, i see poms gettin' out from everywhere [:0]
they say afr! horseshit!! theres no afr, its an air/fuel ratio, just like that!!! :D
me personally is soldering [or selling, forgot] a mega stim, a stimulator, well, some might know, a kinky shit :D:D:D

[:o)]

evad
06-04-2009, 02:12 PM
hey surt you got withdrawal symptoms [8D][8D][8D]
We have all been to the AFR mate.
Met harry (rode down in the same group and got wet as!!!)and put names to a lot of faces....... Great fun.
Hows the bike coming?

evad
07-04-2009, 06:22 AM
good stuff mate, I'll get that vid of the palm up shortly.
SO you have your laptop now?

Surt
07-04-2009, 08:05 AM

good stuff mate, I'll get that vid of the palm up shortly.
SO you have your laptop now?

just about to have a nap, 1.44 a.m. up here...[|)][|)][|)][|)][|)][|)]

yup mate, i bought thinkpad 600x in usa for$59+$57 shipping, now waits...
just right now burnt a hair dryer[B)], yet failed to open the palm fucking v, then took a cutter and cut my hands [:0][:0][:0], then took a screw fucking driver and opened the palm fucking v with it like a can[xx(][xx(][xx(]. now i know where the glue lays and can give fucking consulting to no-hopers... [}:)] well, tomorrow i'll make the rear lid shipshape, after all its a monster programming tool, not an image vertu :D:D:D.
fark, dave, when i plugged the stim into ms and turned on, i thought it was supposed to work at once on a default mode, like hell it did, just one flash of one led "a pump" on the ms and the same with ign1 on the stim[?][?][?] i wasnt about to use trial and errors meth, 'coz err is too much to afford... they should of given more detailed scheme how to wire up the fucking jumpers

evad
07-04-2009, 05:46 PM
lol, thats why I suggested checking each part like the manual says then you know that the one you are assembling works before you go onto the next part :)
check that you have power to the stim and the MS, what are you using to power the ms?
Also read the manual on checking the communications hook up when you type a number on the key board and it comes back on the screen.

I dont think that the stim works if you are using extra code, email Matt and check with him. Dont worry mate you will be right ;)

Surt
07-04-2009, 10:05 PM
nup, i checked out the stim as suggested, wat i ask, is it gonna work without any jumpers?[?][?][?]

Surt
07-04-2009, 11:28 PM
but actually harry posted just about my mug, without my permit [8D]

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/104173629542867.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Harry
08-04-2009, 07:42 PM
that's a top pic surt...you look good mate :)
got back from the bloody rally and had to go and get my crane out of the bog and been busy since, and iv seen the real you surt! im sure you could stand toe to toe with arnold swhzniger,you must of eaten all your vege's wen you where little mate ;)

Tomanyprojex
10-04-2009, 03:33 AM
MS is a pain in the arse.. I pulled an old GM ECM apart - desoldered the crappy old chip, stuck in a ZIF so I can use normal EEPROMs. Takes seconds to pull them out, burn a new map aand shove it back in again.

Surt
13-04-2009, 07:43 AM
i of tried a dosen variants of the frame, than suddenly a really crazy idea hit my mind: to keep it as it was!

from the left:

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/30313361332003.jpg

Surt
13-04-2009, 07:47 AM
sorry, no bloody autocad's invented here in <s>mordor</s> [:0] in muspelheim i mean, only foggy pics [}:)]

from the right:

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/30313361329678.jpg

Surt
13-04-2009, 08:09 AM
so im gonna just weld up six cups to the frame and use the engine and the trans as strengthening connectors between the upper front and lower rear parts of the frame; without the engine the frame's gonna be limp as a snivel, but very rigid with it, forming the power triangle shown by the yellow. the engine and the transmission fasten to the frame by means of alloy yokes or arms, not directly to the frame, but to round cross bars, which are screwed between cups. i think i'm gonna save on it up to 6-8 kg, sounds promising [^]

thats the idea, fell free to comment, would like to hear some practical advice ;)

Surt
13-04-2009, 08:27 AM
ah, by the way its a high time to burn a black wooden fella, as my ancestors used to burn a straw stuffed idol of winter, but then strange beardless dudes in women's clothes came along and declared it as worshipping the devil! :D:D:D:D:D

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/30313361394563.jpg

BURN FIRE! BURN HIGHER!! BURN THE BASTARD DOWN TO ASHES!!! OW, OW, OWWWW!!!!

evad
13-04-2009, 02:18 PM
Hey Surt , before you burn the joint down have you read this?

A. Using an ohmmeter, verify that your DB-9 serial cable is truly a pass-through and not a null modem. All DB connectors have the pin numbers molded into the plastic insulation around the pin holes on both male and female ends. The numbers are quite small and you may need a flashlight and magnifier to see them, but they are there. Check that pin 1 on one end is connected to pin 1 on the other end, then do the same check for pins 2, 3, 5 and 9. If all these check out, you can proceed, otherwise you need to get a different cable.

To repeat: On the cable, pins 2, 3, & 5 should all be connected and "straight-through". Pins #1 has 5 volts on it because this is the standard serial specification (but not used with MegaSquirt). Pins 1, 2, 3, 5, & 9 are the only connected pins on the PCB.

The DB9 pin functions are:

* Pin 1 - VCC (5 volts)
* Pin 2 - Tx (OUT)
* Pin 3 - Rx (IN)
* Pin 5 - ground
* Pin 9 - ground

If your laptop has a DB-25 serial port, rather than a DB-9, you can use a DB-9 to DB-25 adapter, available from most computer stores. For the rare DB-25 PC port, a "straight through" connection has pins 2, 3 and 7 (two, three and seven) on the DB-25 connected to pins 3, 2 and 5 (three, two and five) on the DB-9, respectively.

If you do not have a serial port (some newer laptop computers do not), you may be able to use a USB port. The USB port on your computer cannot be wired to a DB-9 connector directly. You can buy a USB adapter, which may work with MegaSquirt. It is more expensive than the simple adapter solution. There have been some reports of problems when using a USB to RS232 adapter, though a few people have managed to make them work. One that some people have had success with is at:

http://www.sewelldev.com/USBtoSerial.asp

It is only $20.

Others have found that the Keyspan USB to Serial Adapter model number USA-19 QW works. You have to download the new driver and go to the Keyspan Serial Assistant. In it you have to change the baud rate to 9600 and the Com port to 1. The default is 6. You can get one at CompUSA for $49.99.

B. Connect the serial cable to your computer, but not to the MegaSquirt ECU yet. Use an alligator clip or something similar to jumper pins 2 and 3 on the loose end of the cable. This provides a loopback circuit to verify the operation of your computer and the cable without involving the MegaSquirt® hardware yet.

C. Download the HyperTerminal configuration file by clicking on the link (then go to step D.), save it to your hard drive, then click on its icon to start HyperTerminal. Note that the configuration is set for com port #1, you may have to change this. OR you can set up Hyperterminal yourself:

i. On the PC, find and run HyperTerminal (Hyperterminal is usually under Start/Programs/Accessories/Communications, but if it is not there then search for a file called “hyperterm.exe”).
If you do not have HyperTerminal installed, you can get it from Hilgraeve, who wrote the original for Microsoft Windows. HyperTerminal Private Edition (HTPE) is what you want, and it's free for personal use.

ii. When Hyperterm appears, click on the red telephone icon, and enter a save file name (anything you want, say, "megasquirt").

iii. When the "Connect To" dialog comes up, select under the "Connect Using" option the COM port to which the DB-9 cable is connected, i.e., COM1 or COM2. Do not worry about any of the other settings. Click OK.

iv. Next, a dialog window opens with baud rate, stop bits, etc. Set the values according to the table below. Note: the last one, Flow Control, is very important – be sure to set it to None. Click OK.

Baud Rate

9600 - MegaSquirt
115200 - MegaSquirt-II

Data Bits

Stop Bits

Flow Control

None

D. HyperTerminal now is up and "connected."

E. Type any character - it should be echoed back to the screen, i.e. you will see it once if you do not have local echo enabled, twice if you do. Note that the above configuration file has the local echo set to "off". If the character you typed appears on the screen then the link is working. If not, then check the cable connections and try different COM ports. You must see characters echoed correctly before you move on.

F. Once the connection is working with the cable loopback, it is time to connect the DB-9 cable to the MegaSquirt® ECU. Remove the jumper on the loose end of the cable and plug it in to the MegaSquirt DB-9 connection.

G. Jumper from pin 12 to pin 13 on the 40-pin processor socket [near R14] - be sure the processor is not in place, using a snipped-off component lead (i.e. the loose end from a resistor or capacitor, smaller is better to avoid damaging the socket). Be careful to count correctly to jumper the correct pins. Pin number 1 is to the left of the notch (when the notch is "up") on the chip, and the pins are numbered counter clockwise from there. Do not test the loop-back yet, you have to apply power first.
1 ° 40
2 39
3 38
. .
18 23
19 22
20 21

H. Finally, plug in the stimulator to MegaSquirt® to power the board up. This allows a full loop-back test, all data sent to pin 13 should be returned back on pin 12 through the MAX232 chip and all related communications circuits on the board.

Again, type any character and again it should be echoed back to the screen. If characters appear on the screen then everything is fine, if not, then check solder joints on the sockets and components, verify voltages at the MAX232 chip connections and so on. If everything appears fine, check the troubleshooting tips at the end of this assembly manual.

Make sure you have hyperterminal on your laptop or desk top, which ever you are using for testing, also that your baud rate is set to 9600 for the MS1 processor and that your DB9 cable is straight through and not a null modem.

Harry
13-04-2009, 06:09 PM
you never fail to make men laugh cosack ! yeah i know its not how ya spell it.......hi dave,your fingers must be sore after tap'in that lot out :)

evad
13-04-2009, 09:59 PM
lol, hey harry how are you?
Surt, here is the video of he palmlog program on the palm 3c.
This is the one I log with and tune to an air fuel ration table using megalog veiwer's ve analyser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYggN_4BEZE

Surt
13-04-2009, 10:13 PM

lol, hey harry how are you?
Surt, here is the video of he palmlog program on the palm 3c.
This is the one I log with and tune to an air fuel ration table using megalog veiwer's ve analyser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYggN_4BEZE

hey Dave! I'm awesome as always, how are u? :) hope will catch u on line! wait a mo!!!

well, got ur mail, thanks for the vid, aint seen it yet. well, surely i of red the pages, sure u havent sored ur fingerprints, just of copied it ;) I dled the hyperterm from that sight, but it was a trial version, so i deleted it, hoping to find a totally free hypterm. but failed so far.... :( but the worst prt is that apparently i had had one before, and it was substituted by the trial version, and then deleted!!! [:0][:0][:0] do u have a normal hyp term, can u mail it to me mate? [:I]

Surt
13-04-2009, 10:20 PM
then, in megatune im supposed to choose the type of ecu: 1 for msii; 2 for microsqirt, right? but wat about mine? actually i set 1 and choose baud 9600
as for the db9 cable, its the one i bought at diyautotune, strai't-throu'... so my prob is an absense of the hyper term [xx(]

Harry
14-04-2009, 09:23 AM
had to come back a few days early mate..might have a buyer for my GSXR1000 so iv bought it down to the gold coast in the flogg'in rain,try and put some cash in my pocket mate....no helmet cam mate.
im not that advanced or rich,and there a bust if your caught on the roads..the cop's have a look and off to jail with ya ;)
you must be pull'in your hair out try'in to get that bike going surt![:0]

evad
14-04-2009, 01:25 PM
What the hell is fly agaric potion [:0]
Sounds like spanish fly :D:D
Download the Hyperterm for private use on their site

http://www.hilgraeve.com/hyperterminal.html

Surt
14-04-2009, 01:43 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/75080691846294.JPG

thats it mate, a shamans brew, they r growin' everywhere, but they say, if u get caught with some in ur hands, ur got jail for illegal drug consisting stuff activity :D

Harry
14-04-2009, 08:08 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmm i know wat you on about surt,i know people that like to make a cup of tea out of em,they tend to see monsters and other weird shit ! bahaaaaaaaa iv avoided em :) to spooky 4 me !

thats it mate, a shamans brew, they r growin' everywhere, but they say, if u get caught with some in ur hands, ur got jail for illegal drug consisting stuff activity :D

Harry
14-04-2009, 08:14 PM
mate i think your going to owe dave one of those fury hats that look like a rabbit on ya head for all of this technical shit.....haaaaaaa, mate if you have one of those rabbit on ya head hats i want a pic of it.......on ya head :D:D:D you got my A.D.;)

Surt
14-04-2009, 09:59 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmm i know wat you on about surt,i know people that like to make a cup of tea out of em,they tend to see monsters and other weird shit ! bahaaaaaaaa iv avoided em :) to spooky 4 me !

so r thore any in OZ mate, 'coz i kunt do without 'em??? [xx(]

Surt
14-04-2009, 10:11 PM

mate i think your going to owe dave one of those fury hats that look like a rabbit on ya head for all of this technical shit.....haaaaaaa, mate if you have one of those rabbit on ya head hats i want a pic of it.......on ya head :D:D:D you got my A.D.;)

sorry to disappoint u hairy :D, but i dont wear ushAnka [that rabbit ears hat - Ushi means ears, by the wuy], dont play balallaika, and dont dance kozachok with bears, nor even trinken wodka, my down under tovarisch... ;) but i can buy a military ushanka for u or for dave, if u really want it! hey mate, do u wear a hat with corks, drink tea from a vegimite jar and shear jumbuck with scissors? [:0] ever been to speewah station, mate? bahhh! :D

Surt
14-04-2009, 10:15 PM
and im still waitin' pics from ya <s>harry</s> hurry! :)

Surt
14-04-2009, 10:21 PM

What the hell is fly agaric potion [:0]
Sounds like spanish fly :D:D
Download the Hyperterm for private use on their site

http://www.hilgraeve.com/hyperterminal.html

hey dave, its trial! thats wat i dl and thats wat deleted my hyper term!:( more than that, they dont let me to run it, they think i want to dl a trial version again, smart arseholes [}:)]

Harry
15-04-2009, 07:16 PM
how goes it surt, yeah mate we have those little sucker's growing in oz ! iv had em as big as dinner plate's in my front yard mate :)
i sent ya a heap of pic's in an e-mail but not of the ASFR.
all the one's i took where posted on my thread mate....i did'nt take that many cause it was pissing down most of the time so i left the cam in the tent in the nearly dry...sorry bout that. shit mate i even bought back a bottle of bourbon from the rally [:0] iv never done that befor in my life [V] sad shit surt :(:(

Surt
17-04-2009, 08:58 AM

yeah mate we have those little sucker's growing in oz ! iv had em as big as dinner plate's in my front yard mate :)

so how d'u call them suckers harry? do roo's eat them and then rape a new chum's wives, as i of seen smth like that at u-tube? [8D]

Surt
19-04-2009, 12:06 AM
someone asked if i coulda make a 'flux capasiter'... well, i made it [:I]
the bad news its starts workin not at 80mph, a tad later, at 200mph...[:0]
the good news is once the speed gained, and it started workin', you'll be able to move in time and space... [^] think i'll go to terra australis incognita in times before captain tasman and judge cook sailed there, to become an abo god and to sink their bloody vessels before they could tell anybody of wat they saw... [}:)]

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/17538187921530.JPG

Harry
19-04-2009, 09:59 PM

yeah mate we have those little sucker's growing in oz ! iv had em as big as dinner plate's in my front yard mate :)

so how d'u call them suckers harry? do roo's eat them and then rape a new chum's wives, as i of seen smth like that at u-tube? [8D]
they be MAGIC MUSHROOM'S ! [:0] [:o)][:o)]

Surt
21-04-2009, 01:54 AM

they be MAGIC MUSHROOM'S ! [:0] [:o)][:o)]

so u call 'em just like that... :D be it the magick of oz! don't ya play with them suckers mate, they are smart and cunnin' beasts, and one must know how to sort em out or dead! [xx(]
;)

evad
21-04-2009, 10:07 PM
Hey Surt, you have mail. How goes the russian revolution :-)
Whats happening with the bike build? no more pics?

Surt
21-04-2009, 11:45 PM

Hey Surt, you have mail. How goes the russian revolution :-)
Whats happening with the bike build? no more pics?

hi dave, the russian revolution is in the dead end,[xx(] the links r dead,[xx(] i mean the firefox cant open them [xx(]

today i'll possibly make some pics mate... [8D]

Harry
21-04-2009, 11:53 PM
flux cap,firefox,gone off the migs mate[:0]...double shift mate! does that mean more rouple's in ya pocket trovish :)

Surt
22-04-2009, 12:09 AM
ha troivich! tovArisch u tongue-tied pizda! :D same with brass mate the crisis ripped of me 30-40%% [xx(] survivin'! [8D] two shifts, one at my job, one at my home, a hard working man :D gonna grind and metal-brush the frames again right out, mail u later!

Harry
22-04-2009, 12:12 AM
BAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA, :D trouble saying it let alone spelling it !:):)

Harry
22-04-2009, 12:17 PM
i really wanted some paint that color :(:(

Surt
25-04-2009, 06:25 PM
As for my bike, its on the Rakk [}:)], still waiting for the crossbars, the bloody turners r lettin' me down for 2 bloody weeks, alas! [xx(]

evad
26-04-2009, 09:56 AM
hey surt , come on mate sort him out!!! Cant you send him to siberia or something?

Surt
26-04-2009, 05:10 PM
yup, i told them go fuck themselves, so they followed my advice and still having fun fags! [}:)]

:D:D:D

evad
28-04-2009, 05:21 PM
Hey surt, have a look at this and see if it helps

http://www.msefi.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=14612

Surt
28-04-2009, 11:30 PM

Hey surt, have a look at this and see if it helps

http://www.msefi.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=14612

hi dave! i ov installed palm tune on palm, but theres no bloody icon there... [B)]

customfighterer
29-04-2009, 03:24 PM
surt your a crazy bastid. love this build. puttin good use to that spivic motor!

Harry
29-04-2009, 07:46 PM

today finished wit welding the intake manifold, now its normalizing in the stove at job, next step is oxidizin' its inners and polishin' its outers, wtf is kero polishin' harry? messin' with a bandit gonna make you knocked matieee!... [B)]

:D:D:DWTF is kero polish'in ? it's a pain in the ass surt but it get's the job done if your not paying someone else or have a bench grinder to attack it with mate....strip the old paint off (paint stripper of course) and using wet and dry sand paper wet kerosene as lubricunt;) start rub'in mate! with my part's i started with 400 grade paper and went to 800,1200,and 2000 if your really keen :D then finish with a good metal polish and a soft cotton rag...you may also need a bottle of vodka to achive the desired shine mate [xx(] this process suck's but will give a nice finish ! [^]

Surt
30-04-2009, 09:34 AM
hey gals have some fun with kinky shit, i know u love it! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v72bF7MilLM

dingo
30-04-2009, 09:49 AM
3 weeks for some machine work is good Surt, hows taking a dodgy seat to an upholsterer to put some staples in the bottom and they say "leave it with us, it will be done in about 5 weeks" , O_o , my hands tightend on the seat as i said "cant you just shoot a few in it now O_o", relpy was "we have a lot on and are a bit behind". i said nothing as i turned and walked out the door, you think the slak fukers would like a quick 5-10$, not like they had to lathe the fukn staples in :D

Harry
30-04-2009, 03:15 PM
tell em to root a goat carl! pick up the next day here on the gold coast,maybe you should just go to super cheap and buy a staypler ! tell em you where going to bring in a original brougham in to be done but took it else where .......had one of them last year wish i held onto it :(

Surt
30-04-2009, 05:52 PM
yup, mates, bye urself a stapler, a lathe and a cnc mill, and go super cheap on ur own! :) just dreamin'... [:p]

Harry
30-04-2009, 07:00 PM
hey surt,you have no chance of me using that sort of gear mate'id just hurt myself[xx(]:) i just pay someone to do it :) my front and rear end off a 2008 1300 busa arrive's tomorro ![:p][:p] bloody beauty,motor goes off to get a full rebuild [^] bout time mate ! you got christ crusher going yet[?] seem's the electrict's are giving you a hard time surt....you might be better off just buying a ct110 honda off e-bay and cruise off into a blizzard with you sunnie's on !!!;)

Gix11
30-04-2009, 10:02 PM

hey gals have some fun with kinky shit, i know u love it! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v72bF7MilLM

Ha! Exodus meets the dodgy film version of Stephen Kings IT. Not Tim Curry's best work. Winning combination though Surt. Good work mate.

Surt
02-05-2009, 09:44 PM
Chapter IIII

In which Surt reaches the limits on Walpurgisnacht - decides to go beyond - starts gathering an unholy congregation

"The skipper lay with his nob in gore
Where the scullion's axe his cheek had shore
And the scullion he was stabbed four times four
And there they lay, and the soggy skies
Dripped down in up-staring eyes
In murk sunset and foul sunrise
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!"

[}:)][}:)][}:)]

So on Walpurgisnacht or Bealtaine's Eve, which I like more, I've reached the number of the beast twice, some coincidence!

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1241294475.jpg

I'd stop here, but life's pushing on, what the hell, lots to be done!!!
So, it's a high time to begin the gathering!

:D

.................................................. ...

Surt
02-05-2009, 09:53 PM
So, like I promised (and I try to keep my promises) I took a camera to my job, but hadn't noticed, two batteries were out for some reason, so I'll take those pics on Monday...
Here you are pics I made yesterday at home:

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1241282233.jpg

titanium exhaust diy kit, a new one, new runners, new flanges, an old central part...

Surt
02-05-2009, 09:57 PM
a mock-up dodgy ([:p]) gathering, here:

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1241308359.jpg

dingo
02-05-2009, 09:58 PM
thats some freaky numbers there Surt[}:)]

Surt
02-05-2009, 10:01 PM
...and yonder:D :

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1241320208.jpg