PDA

View Full Version : irish jokes

Jockney Rebel
15-02-2009, 03:08 AM
Paddy & Mick go to London to donate sperm. It was a disaster! Paddy missed the tube & Mick came on the bus!!

'

Paddy calls Easyjet to book a flight. The operator asks 'How many people are flying with you?'

Paddy replies 'I dont know! Its your f***ing plane!!'

Two Irish couples decided to swap partners for the night. After 3 hours of amazing sex Paddy says 'I wonder how the girls are getting on'

Paddy takes his new wife to bed on their wedding night. She undresses & lies on the bed spreadeagled & says 'You know what I want dont you?'

'Yeah,' says Paddy. 'The whole friggin bed by the looks of it!'

Q. Whats a Catholic priest & a pint of Guiness got in common?

A. black coat, white collar & you've got to watch your arse if you get a dodgy one!

Paddy the electrician got sacked from the U.S. prison service for not servicing the electric chair. He said in his professional opinion it was a death trap!

Paddy's chat up lines:
1. Did ya fart? 'Cos ya just blew me away!
2. Are your parents retarded? 'Cos your special!
3. My love for you is like diarrhoea. I just cant hold it in!
4. Is there a mirror in your knickers? 'Cos I can see myself in them!
5. Your body reminds me of a spanner. Evertime I think of you my nuts tighten up!
6. You might not be the best looking girl in here, but beauty is only a light switch away!

Paddy & his wife are lying in bed & the neighbour's dog is barking like mad in the garden. Paddy says 'To hell with this!' & storms off.

He comes back upstairs 5 mins later & his wife asks 'What did you do?'

Paddy replies 'Ive put the dog in our garden, lets see how they like it!'

An Irishman is sh@gging a Jewish girl & says 'You're not very tight for a Jew!'

She says 'Well you're not very thick for a Paddy!'

Paddy is said to be shocked at finding out all his cows have Bluetongue. 'Be Jeysus!' he said, 'I didnt even know they had mobile phones!'

JackTar
15-02-2009, 06:22 PM
I know you are a Jock Jim but do you have any good scotch (hehe scotch) jokes? There is a scot at work you is driving me fucking crazy. Even some good names.

Tony OW31
15-02-2009, 07:11 PM
Paddy and Mick are standing on the edge of a cliff in bird suits, paddy says to Mick, ok on the count of three, jump.
A few seconds later they are both lying at the bottom of the cliff smashed to bits.
paddy turns to mick and says, bejesus mick, this budgie jumping is fucked. Mick turns to paddy and says, yeah, this parrotgliding aint all it's cracked up to be either.

Jockney Rebel
15-02-2009, 10:07 PM
call him a choughter pronounced choogh tur its a cuntry bumpkin jack..depends where abouts inthe country hes from ..tho get back to me lol

heres a couple

jock walks into a bar and orders a pint ...a fly lands init and within seconds jock pulls it out and shakes it over his glass saying 'spit it oot,spit it oot '

or tell him hes a .....buckfast[very cheap wine based drink] drinkin metha fae the midden[ council tip]