PDA

View Full Version : Any Brisbanites near Woody Point?

TurboKat
14-02-2009, 12:04 PM
You guessed it, I bought an item (fueltank) off Ebay & the seller won't post it, I need someone to pick it up, wrap it in cardboard & take it to the Post Office for me.... pretty please with sugar on top. [:X]
No good deed goes unpunished so all expenses will be paid for in Beer/Jack/Jim/Johnny/whatever (I know it's thirsty work picking up fueltanks)
It goes without saying that you will also have my undying gratitude & you will be referred to on this forum hereafter as a Top Bloke ;)

old gsxrr
16-02-2009, 09:59 AM
I'VE GOT AN UNCLE THERE,YOU STILL LOOKIN FOR SOMEONE-KEN

evad
16-02-2009, 05:57 PM
Did you get my email?

TurboKat
16-02-2009, 06:07 PM
I did, thanks Dave, I'm waiting for him to get back to me, I'll let you know when he does.

old gsxrr
17-02-2009, 05:35 PM
dang here i was thinking /dreaming about all those Beer/Jack/Jim/Johnny/whatever and
It goes without saying that you will also have my undying gratitude & you will be referred to on this forum hereafter as a Top Bloke ,

scotty
17-02-2009, 05:40 PM
Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahah.
Bet it's the same guy I'd asked if some one could go see for me(he smoke's bat BTW)
((I had to fly there me self. U fuckers))

old gsxrr
17-02-2009, 05:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by scotty

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahah.
Bet it's the same guy I'd asked if some one could go see for me(he smoke's bat BTW)
((I had to fly there me self. U fuckers))

yeah well he might take awile for him to send it but he'd prob make a box for it so it wouldn't get damaged and he prob wouldn't want anything for his time

scotty
17-02-2009, 05:57 PM
yeah well he might take awile for him to send it but he'd prob make a box for it so it wouldn't get damaged and he prob wouldn't want anything for his time
[/quote]
Sorry I ment the guy that sold the tank.
and that non of u fucker's would go see a bike for me[xx(]

old gsxrr
17-02-2009, 06:11 PM
hey i'm 3 hrs away from bris . did you end up buying it? i bought a 1100gsxr from Adelaide, drove 23hrs straight to get there luckily it was worth bringing home- in the procees of being
stripped/ hotted up /modified /weight reduction atm

scotty
17-02-2009, 06:13 PM
Na let it go(told him he was dreamin)

evad
17-02-2009, 06:13 PM
hey sorry Scott this fucker didn't see your post in time, like Bo siad you should have sent a PM :D

OZ750L
19-02-2009, 09:30 AM
Turbo,

How did you go with this? Anyone picked it up for you yet? I'll be around that area next week if you still need it sorted. Let me know.

TurboKat
19-02-2009, 04:34 PM
Yep, thanks a lot for the offer but Dave (Evad) is going to sort it for me.
If anybody needs anything picked up in Melbourne, & passed on let me know, I'm happy to help where I can - it's a bitch when you see something you really want/need on Ebay & the seller won't post it.

OZ750L
19-02-2009, 05:06 PM
Turbo,

Good to see it's sorted.

I'm looking at a crank for a chev in Melbourne somewhere and a HZ ute side panel in Caringbah in Sydney. Anyone able to help?