PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

nitro norm
27-01-2009, 09:04 PM
Just found your site, been involved in the streetfighter scene in the UK for a few years prior to emigrating here back in October, so now we're a bit more settled I thought it was time I got back in the saddle. my list of bikes is pretty varried and have included (in order of ownership) Kawasaki KDX125, Honda CG125, Kawasaki ZXR400, Yamaha RD400 Cafe racer, Kawasaki ZRX1100, Kawasaki Z650, Suzuki GSF400 Bandit.
The ZRX was the one that got me into the streetfighters and after 5 and a bit years of ownership/modification I got the bike featured in the Streetfighters magazine in the UK, sadly I had to let all my bikes go to fund our relocation to Oz but now we're here I hope it won't be too long before i get a new ride.

Cheers for Now

KATO ZX7
27-01-2009, 09:10 PM
Hellooo nitro norm....

Welcome to the funny farm :D

Lots of bikes around to get you back into it, so no excuses.

rock hard
27-01-2009, 09:15 PM
welcome Tim.make sure you come introduce yourself to any of your local perth streetfighters,if you look at the west aussie section the thread is by billy whizz re motorcycle masters barbbq third saturday of the month( 21st of feb) .look forward to seeing you there.. morry

nitro norm
27-01-2009, 10:00 PM
sounds like fun Morry and thanks for the welcome might just see ya there, meantime i'll see if i can remember how to post pics and i'll get some up of ym bikes.

Harry
27-01-2009, 10:10 PM
welcome norm, to the site and to oz ;)
you have until the 3rd of april to build a scoot (ASFR):)
GET BUSY haha

JackTar
27-01-2009, 11:29 PM
Welcome back to the best country in the world mate, but hey you knew that or you wouldn't have moved back.