PDA

View Full Version : Drive Shaft Problem

Fight_fan
22-01-2009, 10:11 AM
A man ran over a mattress and decided to keep going.

This tangle finally whipped around enough to put a tear in the fuel tank, the subsequent lack of fuel is what finally stopped the vehice.

It had still managed to drive 30 more klms with a 28 Kilo tangle wrapped around the driveshaft.

The man complained that the vehicle had a "Wobble" when driving at high speeds.

This is what the mechanic found..............

http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee325/GIX711/driveshaf2.jpg

http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee325/GIX711/driveshaft1.jpg

http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee325/GIX711/driveshaft3.jpg

evilkarl
22-01-2009, 10:47 AM
LOL might be a midget caught up in there too.

Cruisecontrol
22-01-2009, 10:53 AM
Ignorance is bliss. I Love it!

jakam04
22-01-2009, 11:19 AM
hmmmm angle grinder and a few beers might fix that...

Jarrod

TurboKat
22-01-2009, 11:47 AM
I shudder to think that there are brain dead morons like this in charge of vehicles, I only wish the fueltank had exploded & killed him - it would have been a perfect example of Natural Selection.
Fucktard doesn't even begin to describe a waste of space like that cunt.
:(

evilkarl
22-01-2009, 12:33 PM
They are everywhere on our roads, Most taxi drivers or +60 y/o drivers on our roads are capable of this, have absolutely no control over thier vehicle apart from going stopping and turning a corner.

opindown
22-01-2009, 01:15 PM
what a twit.... as if you wouldnt pull over and have a look

22-01-2009, 03:42 PM
Fucken 'ell

StuNVA
22-01-2009, 04:56 PM
Fark me, slight wobble at speed, lucky it didnt self destruct, looks like a job for the apprentice though.

Weaselman
22-01-2009, 04:58 PM
hahahaha get the work experence kid on it

Gix11
22-01-2009, 05:13 PM
Darren summed up my thoughts perfectly.......

Large
22-01-2009, 05:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by TurboKat

I shudder to think that there are brain dead morons like this in charge of vehicles, I only wish the fueltank had exploded & killed him - it would have been a perfect example of Natural Selection.
Fucktard doesn't even begin to describe a waste of space like that cunt.
:(

quote:Originally posted by Gix11

Darren summed up my thoughts perfectly.......

Fark you guys are a bit harsh.

What if it was a company car...or even a hire car? The guys a hero in my book.

My falcon makes horrible noises when I don't slow for speedhumps, and I've broken two engine mounts doing Carlos Sainz's. I'm not stopping till the motor falls on the road!

[:p]

Booster
22-01-2009, 05:44 PM
I have seen that sort of thing before , several times...Angle grinder makes short work of it...

Hit one strand of a ringlock fence that a sheep or cow may have caused to be in the paddock when your mowing the outside round and before you know it there's 400m of ringlock wrapped around a conditioner roller or somehow tangled in the pto shaft...

I'm surprised there was no fire on that one, usually there is lots and lots of sparks or red glowing bits

pt
22-01-2009, 06:24 PM
ALMOST as good as this one

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/717218/woman-watches-as-new-car-gutted-by-fire

Some woman drove over a mattress, didn't realise, mattress wedged in up against the manifold or something and only stopped when she noticed FLAMES[:0] coming from the back of her brand new car. FUCKING COMEDY GOLD:D

but seriously, how do you run over a mattress and not realise then continue to drive when its stuck under the car! (until it catches on fire[V])

Large
22-01-2009, 06:53 PM
quote:Originally posted by pt

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/717218/woman-watches-as-new-car-gutted-by-fire

Some woman drove over a mattress, didn't realise, mattress wedged in up against the manifold or something and only stopped when she noticed FLAMES[:0] coming from the back of her brand new car. FUCKING COMEDY GOLD:D

but seriously, how do you run over a mattress and not realise then continue to drive when its stuck under the car! (until it catches on fire[V])

It's not a case of not realising

It's more like a case of not caring[^]

CBRRRT
22-01-2009, 07:16 PM
Hey! you cheeky bunch of cunts, :( thats my car!!!!!!!

gibbo
22-01-2009, 07:46 PM
That's pretty funny, gunna take a bit of work to get all that off, the second one is more confusing, how the hell do you run over a mattress in a mini?

336LJ
23-01-2009, 02:28 AM
Its the same kind of fucking idiots, that run over huge long easily visible sheets of metal with bars welded to it. while I am coming past on my zx9, thus flicking the above mentioned object, above head height like how someone throws a ruler through the air, smashing the fuck out of the front of my bike, and nearly taking my head and leg clean off.

These absolute dick gobblers just run straight over shit. if theres ANYTHING going on in their brains as they approach things in the middle of the road, I'd like to know what it is.

alfiestorm
23-01-2009, 05:59 AM
quote:Originally posted by pt

Its ok it was only a BMW :D

Azrael
23-01-2009, 05:57 PM
quote]

My falcon makes horrible noises when I don't slow for speedhumps, and I've broken two engine mounts doing Carlos Sainz's. I'm not stopping till the motor falls on the road!

[:p]
[/quote]

Fuck yeah, i paid 10k for my ute and drove it like a murderous cunt for 9 years until it finally leaked oil, coolant and the transmission vomited all over the driveway. Its sitting quietly crying on the bitumen outside my workshop, covered in dents, dust and spiderwebs and shall remain there until i find another transmission and a decent jump..