PDA

View Full Version : need a favour newkie area

Jockney Rebel
20-01-2009, 09:27 PM
hi to all newkie members [yeah that means you fimp ]my flight laeves at 6.20AM !!on fri i need to leave my bike with someone[conrad] and have them ride it back to my house in woy woy ..does anyone live near the airport [or near enuf for me to get a cab ] ill be arriving at newkie either at 5.00am or the night before . i know its a massive ask but..... for my wife to drop me off it means shes gotta get me son out of bed at stupid o clock and drive to newkie ..he ll freak cos he thinks im buggering off ..etc etc :Dneed to knoew asap tel0433109260

jock
21-01-2009, 09:03 AM
I was going to say to say you can leave it in my garage but didnt realise it was Newy not Syd

fimpBIKES
21-01-2009, 11:49 AM
sorry mate, cant really help you out

im off to the big day out on friday plus i moved a bit inland so im about 45min from airport now
although ordinarily i wouldve let you store it at my place (could have met you with my ute or something)

since you want it back down at you place, is there anyone down your way who u can pillion up?

ps- im honoured that you would let me ride your bike jim, for me its a pretty personal thing (in fact i havent let anyone ride my TLR)

Jockney Rebel
21-01-2009, 05:06 PM
ur welcome mate and thanks for the reply [its a personal thing for me too never thot of the pillon thing most of the lot down here sre working friday ..well the ones i trust anyway ]

fimpBIKES
22-01-2009, 08:23 AM
whats the plan than?

wouldnt leave it in the parking at the airport, my aunties patrol got taken from there last year
cunts