PDA

View Full Version : Servo's

pommie02
16-01-2009, 07:25 PM
ive not been around for a while..
me being a boring old fart and that....i just thought i would throw this one out.
having filled up a local servo the other day, i went to walk into the kiosk to pay...the auto doors wouldnt open, so i stood back and tried again...still wouldnt open. the the woman behind the counter says, take off your helmet. so i did ..as you do.
she explains that its policy not to open doors to anyone with a full face helmet.
so does anyone know how i can change my religion and start wearing a burker

MTBEERWAH
16-01-2009, 07:49 PM
Well Pommie, thats a very contentious issue, lots should be said!!!!

Neo Dutch
16-01-2009, 07:55 PM
Policy applies to open face helmets as well. Some will not activate the pumps until after you take off your helmet.

pommie02
16-01-2009, 08:31 PM
i dont own any goats, i do know some muslims but im not sure about the bumfucking. i dont know them that well !
im not sure what the wife and daughter are worth, maybe i could sell them as a package ?
maybe next time ill act like a religous type person ( not wanting to offend anyone )
what about hardley riders with those nice looking skull masks

Pommy Chopper
16-01-2009, 08:32 PM
I had a situation not so long ago at Landsborough BP.
Fills up the old ZRX goes in to pay.
Waits patiently in queue with card in hand, and full face lid on.
Hear some slutbitch shouting from other side of servo "oi, oi, oi you, oi you....."
So i ignored the rude bitch.
"Oi you take your helmet off"!
So i turns to her and says, "oh are you wanting my attention"?
Mouthy cuntwhore says "Yeah take your crash helmet off, it's the law you can't come in here with one on"!
So i replied "Prove it"!!
She says "Everyone knows ya can't come in with a helmet on, you might be robbin' the place, i wouldn't come into your house in a way you didn't like"!
So all i said was "How many people have been robbed with a bloody debit card?? And Lady, don't you worry, i would never ever invite you into my house ya mouthy cunt"!
She went Fackin' apeshit.

I paid and left!! Cunts.

Lucas
16-01-2009, 08:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by Pommy Chopper

I had a situation not so long ago at Landsborough BP.
Fills up the old ZRX goes in to pay.
Waits patiently in queue with card in hand, and full face lid on.
Hear some slutbitch shouting from other side of servo "oi, oi, oi you, oi you....."
So i ignored the rude bitch.
"Oi you take your helmet off"!
So i turns to her and says, "oh are you wanting my attention"?
Mouthy cuntwhore says "Yeah take your crash helmet off, it's the law you can't come in here with one on"!
So i replied "Prove it"!!
She says "Everyone knows ya can't come in with a helmet on, you might be robbin' the place, i wouldn't come into your house in a way you didn't like"!
So all i said was "How many people have been robbed with a bloody debit card?? And Lady, don't you worry, i would never ever invite you into my house ya mouthy cunt"!
She went Fackin' apeshit.

I paid and left!! Cunts.

hehehehehe, sounds like you made a friend:D

I've been filling up while a bloke with his helmet on is standing there with hose in hand waiting for the Paki behing the counter to fire up the pump. After a few minutes of this bloke waiting the paki mumbled through the loud speaker something about taking his helmet off if he wants to fill up.

Pommy Chopper
16-01-2009, 08:46 PM
I saw a Paki get run over by a Truck outside my house today.......
I thought, Fuckin' hell that could have been me.............
Then i remembered i aint got a Truck License!!!!

MOOHAHA!!!

Lucas
16-01-2009, 08:51 PM
hahahahahahaha

Tony OW31
16-01-2009, 09:38 PM
I normally take my helmet off and leave the balaclava on, that shits them more than leaving the helmet on.

evilkarl
16-01-2009, 10:12 PM
That cracked me up Pommy.

TurboKat
16-01-2009, 10:13 PM
I've had the same thing happen to me, I was waiting to pay for my juice & the Wingnut behind the counter says -
Wingnut - Take your hermet off prease sir
STREETFIGHTER - Why?
Gook - Company poricy sir
STREETFIGHTER - Don't worry about it China
Slope - You could be about to lob me
STREETFIGHTER - How many "lobbers" wait in a queue with a $50 in their hand fuckstick?
Plateface - Next time prease lemove hermet sir
STREETFIGHTER - Right you are Ken

MTBEERWAH
16-01-2009, 10:30 PM
Its good to see we all love ethnics in the true ozzy spirit

Ansen
17-01-2009, 04:43 PM
haha..least you fellas dont have to worry bout dodgin all the pissed abos sleepin on the road like up here ..ayyyy bloke u got a smoke...u white kuunt ayyyy...

morrigan
17-01-2009, 06:51 PM

I saw a Paki get run over by a Truck outside my house today.......
I thought, Fuckin' hell that could have been me.............
Then i remembered i aint got a Truck License!!!!

MOOHAHA!!!

Laughed so hard a bit of wee came out!

ninjaboy
17-01-2009, 09:16 PM
quote: haha..least you fellas dont have to worry bout dodgin all the pissed abos sleepin on the road like up here ..ayyyy bloke u got a smoke...u white kuunt ayyyy...
Let me guess, your from Darwin too?

Pommy Chopper
17-01-2009, 10:12 PM
Do you know the other day i was looking out of me front room window and i seen two Muslim gentlemen come walking up me garden path.
They knocked on the door and i didn't open it, just shouted "hello", they said something which i didn't hear clearly, i could hear them talking, i could tell they weren't very happy that i wouldn't open the door.
So i got down on my knees, opened the letterbox flap looked out at them and shouted "NOW SEE HOW YOU FUCKIN' LIKE IT"!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers all ;)

MTBEERWAH
17-01-2009, 10:48 PM
I think what your saying, i just don`t say it,i think your allowing me to open up a little more, this is like therapy, i`m feeling calmer already.

Do you know the other day i was looking out of me front room window and i seen two Muslim gentlemen come walking up me garden path.
They knocked on the door and i didn't open it, just shouted "hello", they said something which i didn't hear clearly, i could hear them talking, i could tell they weren't very happy that i wouldn't open the door.
So i got down on my knees, opened the letterbox flap looked out at them and shouted "NOW SEE HOW YOU FUCKIN' LIKE IT"!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers all ;)

Ansen
18-01-2009, 11:50 AM
lol nah townsville...

Phill
18-01-2009, 03:13 PM
hee hee

used to live in mt isa, hit an abbo once, both of us were pissed, did what i thought was the right thing and called plod and ambo, who both promptly told me to fuck off in a hurry!!!

ninjaboy
18-01-2009, 09:55 PM
My mate hit and killed an aboriginal, so he pulled up and called the cops n ambo's. Officer told him the best thing to do is not to stop, but go straight to the police station cause if their still alive they can sometimes get a little kerazee!

Tempest
19-01-2009, 10:32 PM
its handy if you have exact money when filling up. done it several times when they wont open the doors, so i leave the money either on the pump or beside the door. this makes 'em really angry :)