PDA

View Full Version : Chopaweeza Special (Not mine)

Slain
16-01-2009, 09:12 AM
http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=375769
Uncle chop chops rigid up for grabs

chopaweeza
16-01-2009, 12:49 PM
Shame really that the owner got this far only to have to sell. With alittle more work it would have made a sweet ride. Someone will get a great bargain considering I warantee my work for a year . You Canberra boys that have an eye for something different should give the owner a bell and have a look . I'll even do a deal on any work to see it back on the road

StuNVA
17-01-2009, 08:32 PM
Would it be LAMS legel ????

chopaweeza
18-01-2009, 04:30 PM
That was one of the reasons the XR600R was so good as a donor is that if your got pulled over under the LAMS system you should be fine with the power/weight ratio & engine size . I'm suprised he hasn't mentioned it as a selling point .

Lucas
18-01-2009, 06:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by chopaweeza

Shame really that the owner got this far only to have to sell. With alittle more work it would have made a sweet ride. Someone will get a great bargain considering I warantee my work for a year . You Canberra boys that have an eye for something different should give the owner a bell and have a look . I'll even do a deal on any work to see it back on the road

If I didn't just spend $400000 and had some spare cash I'd seriously think about it.