PDA

View Full Version : Speed camera destruction..

Azrael
08-01-2009, 11:44 PM
The first of many one would hope..
http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,24864958-2761,00.html?referrer=email

Jockney Rebel
09-01-2009, 12:34 AM
oops lol

CBRRRT
09-01-2009, 01:37 AM
Mixed feelings, $120,000 is alot of tax payers money to replace the fuckin thing, but I hate those things as much as the next guy. they are called "Safety cameras" here. Yeah right!!!!

alfiestorm
09-01-2009, 05:09 AM
This whole speed camara thing, fuckem just destroy the bastard things when ever you can.
The fucktard sat in the car operating it what a fuckin lowlife job that is, probably got turned down for a job at woollies shelf stacking

latheboy
09-01-2009, 05:44 AM
Not everyone can get a job smoking pole alfie

Fight_fan
09-01-2009, 06:44 AM
Nah good on him! Take that establishment! HaHa!

SatinFS
09-01-2009, 08:21 AM
roid rage, its everywhere.

fimpBIKES
09-01-2009, 08:33 AM
Har HARRR

good on him, are they privately operated in WA like vic?

Fish
09-01-2009, 08:35 AM
Just a question for people who live in WA, What was the road toll before and after these little revenue raisers were used? Cause they reckon it has DEFINITELY reduced the road toll.... I think they're full of fucking bullfuckingshit!!

CBRRRT
09-01-2009, 09:35 AM
There is a guy that lives in the next big town to me cuts a car tyre through the section drills two holes, one each side of the cut then opens the tyre and pulls it round the camera pole. He then slips a chain through the holes and slips on a pad lock and sets light to the tyre. He has fucked quite a few of the poxy things.

336LJ
09-01-2009, 09:52 AM
quote:Originally posted by alfiestorm

This whole speed camara thing, fuckem just destroy the bastard things when ever you can.
The fucktard sat in the car operating it what a fuckin lowlife job that is, probably got turned down for a job at woollies shelf stacking

Alot of the guys who do that job think its a joke. of course being paid to sit on your ass is also a joke and I wouldn complain either lol.

My mates dad is a cop and he said its bullshit watching someone fly past at 150k's in a big fuckin falcon or something, and not being able to go chase after them before they kill someone.

boris
09-01-2009, 12:32 PM
maybe it's just me but wouldn't you have to stop and weigh up the fine differences maybe a few hundred for speeding compared to at least $120,000 when they catch him probably a damaging public property fine as well

Weaselman
09-01-2009, 02:37 PM
like anyone would call crime stoppers for that

bluemk1
09-01-2009, 03:47 PM
quote:Originally posted by Weaselman

like anyone would call crime stoppers for that

sadly i think the anoraks would [B)]

just think what the general public think of such dangerous behaviour like speeding and here is some champion roid user destroying the safety devices [V]

Jockney Rebel
09-01-2009, 06:02 PM
i reckon they WILL fone up and grass the bloke [i couldve thot of some more clandestine ways of fukin the cam tho ] we used to pay the local vandals to spray paint the cams round near us on the motorway....serves a triple[im all about triples lol] purpose ..keeps the little fukers from damaging something worthwhile , u get to find out who they are !!and your free from cam shit for a week or so

Cruisecontrol
09-01-2009, 06:09 PM
You are one short, Jim (as usual). The coppers will nick them and not you...

alfiestorm
10-01-2009, 06:35 AM
quote:Originally posted by boris

maybe it's just me but wouldn't you have to stop and weigh up the fine differences maybe a few hundred for speeding compared to at least $120,000 when they catch him probably a damaging public property fine as well

If it is public property then he is damaging his own camara and therefore would face no charges.
Now theres an idea for him to use if they catch up with him. would sure throw a spanner works at the court house :D:D:D:D

MTBEERWAH
10-01-2009, 07:26 PM
Are there any cops on this site? I want you to explain to me that if i get a fine in the mail 4-5 weeks after i`ve so called been a menace to society, unaware that i was caught by a revenue raiser, that some how thats going to save lives at the time of the so called infringement, so.. i`m a bit confused how that works.

Cruisecontrol
10-01-2009, 07:47 PM
It is called a "deterrent"

People are aware of the consequences for their actions and when one breaks the law, punishments apply. The decision was made by you 4-5 weeks ago to break a particular law and although you may not have known the exact consequence, you were aware that you were doing something wrong at the time.

Police can't be everywhere and need to rely on people doing the right thing.

MTBEERWAH
10-01-2009, 09:05 PM
To the letter of the law yes,and lets face it, we all know that, but for individual situations which there are many variables, coming from an 100 to an 80, or over taking a slower vehicle thats say sitting on 95km/hr,you give it a squirt to 110, no other cars around, you haven`t over taken on the crest of hill,not on double lines, you haven`t cut any body off,your riding in a safe manner, tell me who hasn`t, would it stand up in court, shit no, but are you really endangering the life of another.

alfiestorm
11-01-2009, 01:29 AM
I was accused of doing 78k in a 60k zone by one of those things as some of you know. I challenged it all the way to court in SA.
Result was I won they lost.
Stand up to them and deny it all the way to the courts, ask for the photo and calibration certificates (which they couldnt produce as they did not have any) for all equipent used it will take about three months for it to get to court. From what I can remember it was a fair while ago now 2007. The judge will ask you do you think you were speeding or words to that effect. I replied no I was definatley not speeding that is why I am here in court because I was not speeding.
alf

mixnGSR6
11-01-2009, 06:37 PM
:D[}:)]:D good on him hate the bastards, so wot if he smashed the fooker. who here has been done by one of these buggers only a couple of k's ovet the limit. they should be set at a slightly higher speed 10-15k's to componsate for their incompetance, inaccurate spedo's, most are out by up to 3 km and if you have rims which are larger than stock youll get done too, fair enough we should get them reset but who does..... honestly thhey should put their dosh into something important and stop stealing my hard earned mod dollars :D[}:)]:D