PDA

View Full Version : Anyone speak ze german?

sickboy
08-01-2009, 08:50 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/60198180691903.jpg

I got this hydraulic clutch thing and am having a bit of bother translating the intructions,I think it says something about cutting 3-5mm off the clutch pushrod for a z900 but is there anything else I should know? cheers.

Large
08-01-2009, 09:08 AM
I learnt German from Commando Comics.

Achtung! Jawohl! Raus! Hande Hoch! Swinehund! Panzer etc etc

But that doesn't help you much:D

14franko
08-01-2009, 09:33 AM
OK, so here is what google translator has to say. looks like it can't figure out certain words, or I've made a few typos. Either way, it should give you a bit more of an idea - I hope!! I guess it helps to have the parts in front of you cause I can't follow what these crazy Krauts are on about!! - Blob of fat to appeal???!

For installation in the models Z1000J Z1000R Z1000 LTD GPZ1100B1 GPZ1100B2 GPZ1100UT only with lid amendment!

The coupling pump mount on the handlebars.
The pipe with the pump and cylinder in the correct installation position interlinked together.
The coupling pump with Bremsflussigkeit befullen, the plunger of the cylinder with a screw fixeren.
The Pistons while entluften not ausrucken!
The cylinder horizontally, and the whole system entluften.
The old clutch screw cap from the pinion remove un screwing the new cylinder.
If you cover up the pinion on the engine, the piston in the cylinder pressure on already de clutch pressure rod ausubt, somewhat abbreviated muB these are about 2-5mm, the MaB herantasten.
Coupling between the piston and rod should be built in the state of the pinion cover little or no game available!

The models Z100 J / R / GPZ the enclosed 10mm round distance Stuck in the piston bore with a blob of fat to appeal.
Here is a short rod of the clutch in most cases not notig! Pinion cover Amendment ubernommen I can be!
Clutch betatigung to check function.
This makes the installation complete!
If there are still questions to be installed, or your friend for his "Z" also a clutch cylinder needs, call me a call.

Jockney Rebel
08-01-2009, 04:39 PM
meine deutche is schlekt ...but ill give it a go ..lol

quote:Originally posted by 14franko

OK, so here is what google translator has to say. looks like it can't figure out certain words, or I've made a few typos. Either way, it should give you a bit more of an idea - I hope!! I guess it helps to have the parts in front of you cause I can't follow what these crazy Krauts are on about!! - Blob of fat to appeal???!

For installation in the models Z1000J Z1000R Z1000 LTD GPZ1100B1 GPZ1100B2 GPZ1100UT only with lid amendment!

The coupling pump mount on the handlebars. [mount the master cylinder on the handlebars ..lol]
The pipe with the pump and cylinder in the correct installation position interlinked together. [connect the slave cylinder to the master cylinder ]The coupling pump with Bremsflussigkeit befullen, the plunger of the cylinder with a screw fixeren.
The Pistons while entluften not ausrucken! [keep the piston secured while venting [bleeding] The cylinder horizontally, and the whole system entluften. [luften means vent so i guess bleed the system!!The old clutch screw cap from the pinion remove un screwing the new cylinder.
If you cover up the pinion on the engine, the piston in the cylinder pressure on already de clutch pressure rod ausubt, somewhat abbreviated muB these are about 2-5mm, the MaB herantasten.
Coupling between the piston and rod should be built in the state of the pinion cover little or no game[speil means game or play so i guess they mean no play] available!
The models Z100 J / R / GPZ the enclosed 10mm round distance Stuck in the piston bore with a blob of fat[grease]
to appeal.[ease]
Here is a short rod of the clutch in most cases not notig![required] Pinion cover Amendment ubernommen[biggest number?] I can be!
Clutch betatigung[confirmation] to check function.
This makes the installation complete!
If there are still questions to be installed, or your friend for his "Z" also a clutch cylinder needs, call me a call.

sickboy
08-01-2009, 07:27 PM
Cheerzen Jockenze ,

Jockney Rebel
08-01-2009, 09:52 PM
thats the best i can do ..stus better a krautspeek than me ....but then ich bin ein berlinner..lol