PDA

View Full Version : yay picking up my new baby!!!!!!! need help

mixnGSR6
06-01-2009, 08:26 PM
hey guys hope you all had a great new years, im picking up an 06 FZ6N this week, i had a ride and was happy with it BUT my baby GSR6, i feel shits all over it hands down in the low down power gotta admit its very smoothe though.... everything iv'e read though says its closer to the hornet and they say the hornet pisses on the GSR on paper.... what are your thoughts on the FZ6N?????????????? i know there is no adjustable suspension but it still feels quite planted to me but i didnt really give it too much shit. so guys tell me your honest opinion it would be appreciated...... [}:)]or[xx(]you be the judge cheers

zx12argh
06-01-2009, 08:45 PM
Doesn't matter what we think mate - as long as it tickles you where it counts and you make it yours thats all that matters.

but for the record - I like the style and light bikes handle very nicely... tho I have always craved low down torque but I am a greedy so and so.

Enjoy the new girl mate.

mixnGSR6
06-01-2009, 09:12 PM
yeah mate i know it how i feel but there is alway someone out there that has had more experience than me and maybe had good or bad experiences with this model. its a good thing to get me from a to b but will it perform when when i go on my weekend dash ????????????? my mate rides a gixxer and i kept up on my gsr just with the basic mods so i guess i'll have to wait and see

mixnGSR6
06-01-2009, 09:15 PM
didnt have the chance to flog it the owner was standing in ears length ,wanted to tho maybe the power comes long a lot longer in the revs!!!!!!!!!!! BUGGER !!!!!!!!!!!!! tho it'll have to do the job picked it up for 6k and only done 11 thousand k's bute cond as far as i can tell

Slain
06-01-2009, 10:06 PM
if it has the cool single headlight then i reackon they are crap looking and you should upgrade it. but just to help out a fellow member i will buy the stock light and brackets off ya lol

mixnGSR6
06-01-2009, 10:15 PM
lol cheeky fook