PDA

View Full Version : Spotted - Ipswich motorway (Green framed fighter)

jakam04
03-01-2009, 08:56 PM
Was travelling back to Toowoomba from Brissy today and saw a bike Ive seen somewhere on here. Its an older style bike with a distinct lime Green frame and black body work, Acewell dash and a small almost GP'ish looking tail with a knuckle duster on it. It was being towed by a WRX. I was in the White 4WD that exited in front of you towards Toowoomba.

Wanted to stop and say Hi, but time didnt allow for it.

Jarrod

jakam04
06-01-2009, 12:25 PM
Does anyone else remember seeing this bike on the forum. Ive had a search for it, but no luck so far. Jut curiosity to see what it was...

Ta

Jarrod

Slain
06-01-2009, 05:33 PM
yes i have mate, there is a post in the newbies section about someone mentioning it out springbrook way if its the one im thinking of. has a knuckle duster on the clutch cover.

Gix11
06-01-2009, 05:42 PM
Sure you're not thinking of Zedsled's orange Zed with knuckles on the clutch cover which was mentioned as spotted a week or two ago slain?

BANDITROD
06-01-2009, 06:40 PM
yeah that bike is from here somewhere jarrod btw i have lost your addy mate...can you sms it to me mate and then i will send out your care package lol

Hillsy
06-01-2009, 07:19 PM
Found it....;)

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9458

Jay_G
07-01-2009, 11:31 PM
yep that was me, i have recently moved to Ipswich 15 mins from willowbank :).

On another note i saw a pretty schmick fighter parked outside ipswich police station the other day, Single sided swinger, twin headlights, blue body work with yellow diamonds on it i think.