PDA

View Full Version : Free Laser Cut Chain Guard

11-09-2006, 07:48 PM
I was cruising through the Bikefarmmv site this evening when I noticed this offer

"You have reached the site with one of the most extensive collection of stainless steel chain guards for all possible motor bikes. If, as unlikely as it is, we don't have a chain guard for your bike we would be pleased if you got in contact with us. Please go on the contact button on the left and tell us what bike you have, what year it is and how far the holes are apart( center of each hole) and if it is possible for us to build the guard you get it for free in exchange for a few digital pictures of your bike with our chainguard. All our products are specifically made for that type of bike and will most certainly not fit another one.
Punched on CNC machines - made in Germany."

The page is
http://www.bikefarmmv.de/EN/chain-guard/index.php

So if you're bike isn't listed they'll do you a freebie for you're specs.

Slingblade
11-09-2006, 08:34 PM
Hey chalk, have you dealt with these guys before? They have a tail riser for my blade for $60 bucks cheaper than i have seen elsewhere and i just wondered if they are ok to deal with.

PS its nathanleetaylor. I have changed my forum name to protect the innocent.......and my personal info!

sharky
11-09-2006, 08:38 PM
The wife's ordered some lowering links from them so we'll see how good they are...

ozkat
11-09-2006, 08:47 PM
Boris the Blade?

Slingblade
11-09-2006, 09:03 PM
As in Boris the bullet dodger. Watch Snatch.

I had to be something. A mate told me its probably not real smart to have my name out in cyberspace.

12-09-2006, 06:29 AM
I ordered a couple of riser kits yesterday too, will let you know how they go. I might even look at one of their radiator covers as well.