PDA

View Full Version : Poor old bastards

Lucas
24-12-2008, 12:17 PM
What a bunch of cunts!!!

stolen in 'heartless' robbery12:28 AEST Wed Dec 24 2008

An armed man and his female accomplice have robbed an elderly Sydney couple of thousands of dollars worth of possessions, even the presents under their Christmas tree.

The 61-year-olds were watching television at home in Porpoise Crescent, Bligh Park, a north western suburb, about 9.15pm (AEDT) on Tuesday when there was a knock on the door.

When they answered, a man with a gun forced his way in, opened the garage door, reversed a station wagon inside and loaded it with the devastated couple's belongings.

Apart from personal items, including jewellery, their television and electrical goods, the robbers stole all the wrapped presents beneath the Christmas tree, police said.

"This would be a terrifying experience at anytime but to happen on the eve of Christmas has been especially traumatising," Inspector Gary Shoobridge said.

"I'd ask anyone who might have some information about this heartless crime to contact us immediately."

red
30-12-2008, 03:52 PM
Time to legalise auto-shotties.

Jockney Rebel
30-12-2008, 05:19 PM
these wankers need locking up [they can have my room ...lol]

Merlyn
30-12-2008, 11:25 PM
Thats so fucking low! Its gotta be junkies who do shit like that... What ever happened to the days of decent criminals who left civilians alone!

BOHEMION
30-12-2008, 11:53 PM
I vote for a Boondock Saints Action on cunts like these, sick of reading about scum fucks, Wife beaters, Child Molesters, petty crims, Gutless Gang Bashings, Random Stabbings. Too many peices of shit walking around the streets

rock hard
31-12-2008, 07:18 PM
absoloutly fuckin right ....just take them for a little swim of rockingham ..

NNNGary
02-01-2009, 07:37 AM
not quite the same, but I got a call from liverpool police in sydney on christmas day letting me know that my place had been burgled in the early hours of christmas morning, (I thought santa was supposed to drop presents off, not fucken steal them) turns out my neighbour got done over pretty bad, she lost all of her kids christmas presents, jewellery and cash. i am still 2 freaking days away to see if my shit is still there. all i can say is that if i get my fucken hands on them, i have a lot of friends who know how to dig a big hole, so the little fuckers wont be doing it again, thats for sure.

Bear
02-01-2009, 11:13 PM
Does society seem to get lower each year or has this been the norm for decades?

JackTar
07-01-2009, 09:15 PM
quote:Originally posted by NNNGary

not quite the same, but I got a call from liverpool police in sydney on christmas day letting me know that my place had been burgled in the early hours of christmas morning, (I thought santa was supposed to drop presents off, not fucken steal them) turns out my neighbour got done over pretty bad, she lost all of her kids christmas presents, jewellery and cash. i am still 2 freaking days away to see if my shit is still there. all i can say is that if i get my fucken hands on them, i have a lot of friends who know how to dig a big hole, so the little fuckers wont be doing it again, thats for sure.

Really? You don't know how to dig a hole?

CBRRRT
07-01-2009, 09:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bear

Does society seem to get lower each year or has this been the norm for decades?

The older I get the more I disillusioned I get, if they catch the fuckers you can bet the soft cunts will send them all on holiday somewhere to rehabilitate the little bastards. It wont be their fault, it will be because of their social background.

I've seen little fuckers come on to my construction sites and brag that the courts are a bunch of cunts because they got away with a small fine or community service for robbing some poor sod.

Shit like this happens to often and unless the courts and the system gets tougher then it will just get worse.