PDA

View Full Version : Parent of the year award

336LJ
18-12-2008, 12:40 PM
Not particularly funny, or even interesting.
Check out what this dickhead called his kids but!
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,24813656-12377,00.html
hope he's a big feller through school !

Cruisecontrol
18-12-2008, 04:21 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/10267078925608.jpg

Jockney Rebel
18-12-2008, 05:29 PM
lol dan my missus read that and laffed [but she still reckons yer going to hell]lol

Cruisecontrol
18-12-2008, 06:49 PM
Definitely not "if" but "when".

Neo Dutch
18-12-2008, 07:26 PM
I went to school with a bloke named Gerald Hitler. He hated the name.

When he grew up he changed it to Jim Hitler.

CBRRRT
18-12-2008, 08:58 PM
I guess the twats thought it would draw attention to their otherwise dismal lives to call their son Adolf Hitler, but the poor little fucker is gonna pay for it when he gets older and has the shit kicked out of him, just because the two fucking idiots that call them selves Mummy and Daddy to him thought they would like their share of the lime light.

CUNTZ.

Lucas
18-12-2008, 09:12 PM
Yeh, I saw that on the news tonight. What a bunch of useless oxygen thiefs

miniman1
18-12-2008, 10:09 PM
Fucken idiots!!!!!!!

If those kids went to my high school they'd get beaten half dead by morning roll-call!!!

Y put ur kids through d shit they're gona cop 4 d rest of their lives????

336LJ
18-12-2008, 10:52 PM
haha as sad as this is, some dickhead wanna be nazi faggot wrote "HI hitler" on the wall at work, someone wrote LOL WTF IDIOT underneath I never laughed so hard at a moron in my life!
funny when idiots want to be something like that and they don't even understand half of it.

CBRRRT
19-12-2008, 08:08 PM
There is always the line of thinking that one idiot will breed another idiot, so if the kid does get killed in school, at least it would put an end to the blood line of idiots.

Idiots of the world here are a few more names you might like to consider

Idi Armin

Polpot

Himlar

Margret Thatcher

JackTar
19-12-2008, 08:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by CBRRRT

There is always the line of thinking that one idiot will breed another idiot, so if the kid does get killed in school, at least it would put an end to the blood line of idiots.

Idi Armin

Polpot

Himlar

Margret Thatcher

Careful mate don't knock margaret, if Jim or Russ hear they will get shitty they love her to death.

sharky
19-12-2008, 08:50 PM
She was a crabby old bitch mate...but at least she had the guts to stand up for the country...the uk wouldn't be over run with migrants if she was still in power unlike the wimps running the country now....

JackTar
19-12-2008, 08:53 PM
Mate at least we knew who she was I wouldn't recognise the knew plonker if he fell out of the sky and landed on me. (Cue raining men jokes)

CBRRRT
19-12-2008, 09:00 PM
Yeah matey, your right we knew who she was. She crushed industry, sold all our assets, put millions out of work, put thousands out of their homes. "Yeah, we knew who she was alright"

CBRRRT
19-12-2008, 09:02 PM
So, why did you say you guys live on the other side of the planet? I missed that lol.

Brodie
20-12-2008, 10:31 AM

Idi Armin

Polpot

Himlar

Margret Thatcher

His other kids are called JoyceLynn Aryan Nation and Honzlynn Himler Jeannie Campbell.

No Im not joking. lol

Tone
20-12-2008, 06:30 PM
What's in a name eh?
Worse was the other cunt,in the same news,that raped his own daughter
and filmed it and put it on the web.Then ran (like a man?)for cover.
Yeah,merry fuckin christmas from the newsdesk.
I hope the fuckhead that decided this shit is what we need to know is in pain
and that it's nothing trivial.

JackTar
20-12-2008, 09:37 PM

So, why did you say you guys live on the other side of the planet? I missed that lol.

It is funny you know mate, I have a couple of mates in the Navy who are ex-RN and we will go out for a beer and they will point at things and say we don't have them back in the UK, things like outdoor public barbecue areas that we take for granted. Was also interesting at how excited they got when we marched on ANZAC day when I asked them why they told me that was another thing that they didn't do back there which made me slack-jawed.

CBRRRT
21-12-2008, 05:08 AM
Mate I dont mean this as an insult, but I havent got a clue what ANZAC day is, and I think if you ask most people in the UK they would not either.

In the USA most houses show their national pride with the stars and stripes out side their houses.

In this country we have little national pride, as I have said before on the forum, a couple of years ago the nearest city to me is Chelmsford in the county of Essex. On St Georges day they ran up the flag of St george out side the county hall. A day to be proud to be English? not quite.

About an hour later they were told to take it down as it may offend ethnic minorities.

Put up the flag of the union or the falg of St Georg out side your house here and you'll be branded a nazi or national front.

This type of thing has been going on in this country for years now, and every time anyone makes an attempt to show a little pride they get kicked in the bollocks, so sadly, no one cares what ANZAC or any other day is anymore.

Its a shame, but the sad truth is we are unwelcome guests in our own country now. If I said half the things in the UK I say on this web site I would be fucked, and that is why I love to come on here, I can still say what I think without some cunt calling out PC.

This is the gospel truth now mate, if I walk down the road and a black guy is walking toward me I look away or down because if the cunt says I am looking at him wrong or I'm a racisist, it would cause me so much shit and grief it just would not be worth it.

Our whole way of life is slowly being eroded, just watch out the same dont happen to you guy's, an if anyone says you no longer can celebrate ANZAC or any other Aussie day, fuck em right off.

geesexar
21-12-2008, 05:38 AM
mate we got the black cunt immigrants over here too..breed like rabbits..have cock-eyed religion...have gang wars between them selves that spill out and effect innocent bystanders...fuck em back off to sudan or wherever..on top of that we have our own black cunts who mostly live off the proceeds of unemployment cheques and top their salary up with house breaks etc...ive had my whinge now but other than that...i wouldnt live any where else on earth

News report this morning 2 muslim abos where arrested in pt.adelaide..police interrogated them and there was a third member...their names where Bin Drinkin and Bin Stealin...the third members name was Bin Workin...he is yet to be found

336LJ
21-12-2008, 10:21 PM
I can NOT believe you guys dont have at least one day of national pride and you can march like we have for anzac day.
No mother fucking politician would be able to enforce a "Ban" on us doing so either.

Its disgusting enough that half the asshole kids my age and younger have no idea what it all means. They can fuck off I'll be there every dawn service I can.
As for these immigrant cunts. its the same over here but we don't take the shit to well where I come from anyway.

Another example, all these lebo fuck heads,serbs,croats,etc, whatever, over here causing shit between eachother and everyone else.
My mate was croatian born, and cruised around all the closer countries just recently. he said its a thing of the past over there, most guys in the newer generations are getting along. You just have these young fuckheads over here looking for a reason to bash someone and their old school parents in their ears feeding them bullshit thats not even relavent anymore.

I'll be fucked if someone stops me showing my national pride - especially in respect to veterans . Thinking of making a big sticker for my car "LIVE AUSSIE - OR FUCK OFF - CUNTS"

I'll never turn my eyes away,look down, from some manky cunt tryin to stare me off cause he's "ethnic". I pay my taxes and work my ass off - fuckers gettin a mouthfull of steel cap boot.

CBRRRT
22-12-2008, 02:09 AM
We all felt the same a few years back, but it doesn’t happen over night mate, they nip away bit by bit, little things that don’t seem to matter much to begin with, like taking the golly-wog of the jam pots, everyone has a chuckle, but without knowing it they have just opened the flood gates.

If you said anything at the time, because you had a fair idea what was coming next, they would have said you are petty and not right in the head, then ridiculed you for saying anything in the first place.

You would feel stupid and the next time they took something away you keep your gob shut for fear of the same reprisal.

They win again.

That is how it continues until its to late, but by then your fucked.

Next its ‘Sorry lads no ANZAC day this year as it may offend the nation, of the people, that the soldiers you are remembering, killed to defend your freedom’.

In primary schools over here they banned nursery rhyme 'bah bah black sheep' because it’s offensive to black people. You can’t buy a black coffee for the same reason, it’s a coffee without milk.

All these little things erode the way of life your Mum and Dad worked hard, and even died to give you, and what was it all for? So some cunt in government can give it all away to some wog with a chip on his shoulder.

It seems that, weeeeell its just a golly-wog, its not going to hurt anyone if they do take it off Robinsons jam, then BAM one day you wake up and its you that is the stranger in your own home.

Now I’m going into one……………………………………………………..

Enoch Powell in the 60’s was branded a racist because he didn’t want floods of immigrant people coming in to our country and setting up their own little communities where they cut them selves off and develop their own culture in our country.

The liberal cunts called him a racist, but all he was saying was if you are coming to Britain leave your shit at home and integrate with the people that live here. Enoch was made to feel like he was wrong for standing up for British people, and he was ridiculed for trying to preserve our way of life, and now look at where we are today.

My son came home from school a while back and told me next week he was going to cook a popper dom, as he was learning about the Indian culture. I phoned the school and told them that when he can cook an English roast dinner and has learned about his own culture then he can learn about other cultures.

I can imagine what they said about poor Nicks Dad, or perhaps they felt the same way but were to frightened to say anything (So looked away or down at the ground)

CBRRRT
22-12-2008, 02:11 AM
"BOY THAT FELT GOOD"

fimpBIKES
22-12-2008, 12:12 PM
i'll bet mate!

i dont go to ANZAC dawn services anymore cos its mainly regligous prayers etc
but i wake up before dawn and make sure im doing something i want to do when the sun comes up, enjoying my freedoms ;)

ps- i saw a gollywog for sale in a shop yesterday and thought "good on em"

debaser
22-12-2008, 12:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by fimpBIKES

i'll bet mate!

but i wake up before dawn and make sure im doing something i want to do when the sun comes up, enjoying my freedoms ;)

Agree with the overzealous religious prayers etc. Still go, and respect people dragging their kids to it. Less impressed with idiots hiding racist shit behind the southerncross sybmol and flag.

Anzacs did not give their lives for a bunch of narrow minded uneducated bludgers driving around in utes with "fuck off were full" stickers" etc

debaser
22-12-2008, 12:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by 336LJ

Its disgusting enough that half the asshole kids my age and younger have no idea what it all means. They can fuck off I'll be there every dawn service I can.
As for these immigrant cunts. its the same over here but we don't take the shit to well where I come from anyway.

Another example, all these lebo fuck heads,serbs,croats,etc, whatever, over here causing shit between eachother and everyone else.
My mate was croatian born, and cruised around all the closer countries just recently. he said its a thing of the past over there, most guys in the newer generations are getting along. You just have these young fuckheads over here looking for a reason to bash someone and their old school parents in their ears feeding them bullshit thats not even relavent anymore.

I'll be fucked if someone stops me showing my national pride - especially in respect to veterans . Thinking of making a big sticker for my car "LIVE AUSSIE - OR FUCK OFF - CUNTS"

I'll never turn my eyes away,look down, from some manky cunt tryin to stare me off cause he's "ethnic". I pay my taxes and work my ass off - fuckers gettin a mouthfull of steel cap boot.

Dude this may be the wrong forum for rants like that ^

Cruisecontrol
22-12-2008, 05:05 PM
quote:Originally posted by debaser

Dude, this is the Terrorist Free Zone on the Aussie Streetfighters site...

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/893623137196818.jpg

debaser
22-12-2008, 06:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

Dude, this is the Terrorist Free Zone on the Aussie Streetfighters site...

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/893623137196818.jpg

I misunderstood then, I did not know this was a pro racist website.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/01/16/sports/16soccer.1.190.jpg

papa smurf
22-12-2008, 07:14 PM

quote:Originally posted by fimpBIKES

i'll bet mate!

Agree with the overzealous religious prayers etc. Still go, and respect people dragging their kids to it. Less impressed with idiots hiding racist shit behind the southerncross sybmol and flag.

Anzacs did not give their lives for a bunch of narrow minded uneducated bludgers driving around in utes with "fuck off were full" stickers" etc

So are, you rolling out the wlcome mat are ya?
Have you been to Sunnybank (Vietbank) in Brisbane lately Or Moorooka (little Sudan) for that matter or maybe Cabramatta in Sydney or Belmore etc etc etc do i really need to go on?
Grow the fuck up & have a FUCKIN GOOD LOOK around & the next time some black prick calls me a white cunt or a "skippy" I'LL give the cunt a mouthfull of steelcap boot.[}:)][}:)]

BANDITROD
22-12-2008, 07:17 PM
^^^^^^^^^ x2

Cruisecontrol
22-12-2008, 07:22 PM

I misunderstood then, I did not know this was a pro racist website.

You continue to misunderstand.

It is an anti-pussywhipped/whinging faggot/PC/moron site

They are opinions, and if you happen to disagree with them, quit crying about it because you will get no sympathy around these parts.

CBRRRT
22-12-2008, 07:48 PM
Sometimes it takes just a little spark to satrt a raging fire.

Its a subject that anyone that works hard, pays taxes, loves their country, and respects their past and then gets told "Keep your gob shut in their own country, because it might upset people that hate you anyway" that have come to your country. "COME TO YOUR COUNTRY"

Well it would piss you off, even just a bit now.

Wouldnt it?

Oh and Bebaser, I dont think it is a pro racist site, and I'm not a racist, but what about my race of people and my way of life, do they not get any respect just becaus I'm white.

Seems to me white is the new black.

I guess the safest thing to do is just to look away or down!

'Massa'

22-12-2008, 08:06 PM
The segregation pisses me off more than anything else. I hate the feeling of being an outsider in my own home.

There was a great book written maybe 60's or 70's, "They're a weird mob" , about an Italian that comes over here. Anyway to cut a long story short his opinion was if ya join in us Aussies will give ya the shirt of our backs.

Another thing that pisses me off is the "Fuck Off We Full" stickers.

But having said all that it kinda makes me wonder how the Black Fellas felt when the Poms came over.

And what makes me laugh is the "Aussie Pride" stickers on the back windscreen of Hyundais and the sort. Ahh well rednecks aint known for they're thinking.

CBRRRT
22-12-2008, 08:09 PM
Dont take the last post wrong, its not about colour as the PC among us would have you believe.

Its about your rights AND mine.

debaser
22-12-2008, 08:11 PM
"You continue to misunderstand.

It is an anti-pussywhipped/whinging faggot/PC/moron site

They are opinions, and if you happen to disagree with them, quit crying about it because you will get no sympathy around these parts."

Sounds like you are speaking for everyone on this site.

"So are, you rolling out the wlcome mat are ya?
Have you been to Sunnybank (Vietbank) in Brisbane lately Or Moorooka (little Sudan) for that matter or maybe Cabramatta in Sydney or Belmore etc etc etc do i really need to go on?
Grow the fuck up & have a FUCKIN GOOD LOOK around & the next time some black prick calls me a white cunt or a "skippy" I'LL give the cunt a mouthfull of steelcap boot."

And you are telling me to grow up?

There are other websites for this sort of shit.

They are opinions, and if you happen to disagree with them, quit crying about it unless you want to be hypocrites as well as idiots.

BANDITROD
22-12-2008, 08:17 PM
this used to ba a happy place once ........... how things change

Cruisecontrol
22-12-2008, 08:18 PM

I will speak for myself by saying that you are a complete fucking tool.

debaser
22-12-2008, 08:25 PM

Yawn, grow some balls. Go and rant on the street instead of an internet forum and see how long it takes to get your tough guy arse kicked in.

Cruisecontrol
22-12-2008, 08:26 PM
Wash the sand out of your vagina and you may become slightly bearable during an adult conversation.

336LJ
23-12-2008, 04:53 AM

Yawn, grow some balls. Go and rant on the street instead of an internet forum and see how long it takes to get your tough guy arse kicked in.

Hey I'm not entirely sure where your comin from mate?
Both sides of my family, are on completely opposite sides of the colour chart.
we all have a big problem with fuck heads using race as an excuse, especially to start shit, or be anything less (and beyond)than contributing members of society.

I fucking hate anyone , rattle can black, or white being assholes on the street, but the subject arose about offending immigrants, and I guess everyone has their opinion based on where they live.

Where I live, in the areas mentioned that is one of the biggest problems. Its like spot the fucking aussie and in some spots you feel like youv just saved 3000 on a plane ticket to fly over to some shit hole country and get stared at and get treated like shit from every cunt that owns a shop. which in one shopping center here, not ONE of the fucking signs is in english.

also in sunnybank its not even the black fellas (black like my cousins black) its the fucking vietnamese cunts who all want to be "supa staaa gangsta boy - represent...er... a shopping center...?" who cause the shit. where are they on anzac day? being that they are citizens of australia and all? too busy out numbering and bashing cunts is my guess.

I myself, have no problem on the street, might get into a bit of a pickle considering I say what I want to say, even if I'm on my own and the gutless cunts can't walk around in a group of less than 10
But I refuse to let fuckers use standover tactics, just where we end up its more often than not, NOT white people doing it.

I'm sure theres shit holes like that tho.

I'm not into the whole "hang shit on a race for no reason" thing - my aboriginal step father had a dog named nigger, if that somehow explains the mentality we have.
Allthough where its fitting - I'll give my honest opinion based on my experiences. doesnt mean I hate ALL asians or black fellers!

Just the ones causing me problems.

I also hate white 40-50yo ass hats on goldwings nearly killing me all the time... see.. its not cause they are black

[:p]

ratnut
23-12-2008, 05:27 AM
AHAHAHA i just got called pro racist and have not even done anything yet. A bit cheap i guess but that is how these things start i guess text misunderstood everyone gets shoveled into a minority which was far from the point in the first place.

suxukifreak
23-12-2008, 05:41 AM
Come on guys its xmas, check out this white cunt ;).....

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/89362592326022.jpg

23-12-2008, 06:09 AM
fucking skin head ;):D

zx12argh
23-12-2008, 09:31 AM
quote:Originally posted by suxukifreak

Come on guys its xmas, check out this white cunt ;).....

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/89362592326022.jpg

I'd love to mouth off at the cunt [:p]

Jockney Rebel
23-12-2008, 08:34 PM
my 2 bob ..im an immigrant... have worked and lived in a number of different countries with different cultures ...im used to abuse based on my origins [got called jockstrap in england beacuse of my accent ,it was braod glasgow then ]the tdidnt bother me then and dosent bother me now ..i just dont get the mollycoddling atitude of the PC brigade when it comes to race ..i mean what good does it do to take a cartoon goliwog off a jar of jam ? or try to make mulsim teachings in a school in south east london compulsory or for that matter any form of positive discrimination....its STILL discrimination.
people should be dealt with on their merits regardless of their race creed or colour...im all for the "if you cant imtegrate go home "school of thot. just because im british doesnt give me any advantages here imstill just an immigrant..i still had to take a drop in employment status and position to fit in ..as i cant expect anyone to accept me on face value[although they have ] ive spent the last 2.5yrs proving i can do what ive said i can do ..i love living here ..[i do get homesick but thats natural]..
lastly thes sort of shit happens globally my mate in london drives a london cab on it is the ST georges cross a small sticker to show his pride at being english ..he gets pulled by the city of london police and asked to remove it incase it causes offence to anyone ..that s the sort of pettiness that causes rows ...i dont care where the fuk ur from if ur prepared to work and contribute then yer ok by me ..if your just here to bitch and moan about the place then piss of somewhere else thats better for you simple really

Azrael
23-12-2008, 10:35 PM
Im gonna change my name to Tommo Danger Wonderfull so my middle name is danger and Im Mr Wonderfull.. Oh BTW Thread needs more tits..please..

zx12argh
24-12-2008, 12:02 AM
YAAAYYY!!!
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/2877878964462.jpg

Fight_fan
24-12-2008, 06:35 AM
Ahh... Thanx Pete! Ur the man! ;)

Lucas
24-12-2008, 09:52 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/2878061693723.jpg

This was painted in 1854, just a little before it was addopted by popped collar, bleached haired chest waxing fuckwits.

debaser
24-12-2008, 04:06 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/23777223347461.jpg

Cruisecontrol
24-12-2008, 04:51 PM
My goodness your username is accurate...

HOS
27-12-2008, 09:53 PM
As my T shirt says across the St George Flag printed on the front:

" If you do`nt like my laws or my customs, then get the fuck out my country ! "

I can`t stand whiners or fucking victims ! Chips on shoulder, world owes them a living, haters, etfukkincetera !

You come to our country, you live like we do, your respect your host nation. Do as the natives do !

If they wanna come here and murder and carry on with ethnic cleansing and hatred of other religions or other cultures like they do in their own country`s and try to do the same here, then do`nt fukkin come here to England.

Respect works both ways, so does racism ;)

You show me respect because this is my manor, I know the rules like you never will and you`ll get some respect back.
Bleat like a baby because you will not try and fit in with my culture and you`ll never survive here.

Do`nt tell me how to live in my own country.
My blood ancestors paid for this way of life the hard way with their blood, pain, sweat and tears over 2 World Wars so the rest of the world stayed free.

This small island can`t hold 60 or more different religions, customs, languages or ways of life, all bleating and playing the victim, thats why we traditionally all lived in our own countrys with similar people.

If any any of that is deemed racist, them bang me up now !!

Can`t abide anyone who plays the victim !!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOS
27-12-2008, 10:00 PM
I`ve got a few good mates who arent white.

They adopted the western way of life and they became successful and they get on well and fit in. They made the effort to get on and not be confrontational.

They adapted and survived... its part of Darwinism.

Those who come here and refuse to adapt will not become successful or survive.

Its piss easy to understand and evolve/ move forward.

Come here and bleat and whine about racism or come and work hard to be part of our way of life. Yeah and you have to work hard at getting on with us because we are pissed off !

HOS
27-12-2008, 10:09 PM
This Christmas in our town very few if any shops had Christmas decorations in them, thats all the British shops. They are frightened by the authorities taking offence at them doing religionist Christmas displays.

The most Christmas decorations are in the Indian restaurants, Chinese takeways, and ethnic shops and take aways.

They want to show they do`nt care about racist bullshit or hate Christmas, they get sick of the shit too ! These people rely on us and our trade and wanna show people they arent part of this racist crap against Christmas or being British !

The authorities are often the bigger part of the problem with racial tension.

I love a fuckin curry me !!!! [:p][:p][:p][:p]

slickncghia
28-12-2008, 07:46 AM
so yer...adolf is a silly name

but when he's 18 he can change it to something cool like "ice-man" or "danger"

quote:bakery refuses to make cake for Steve Danger Robbinson

you know danger is my middle name

Cruisecontrol
28-12-2008, 08:14 AM
This guy has the right idea...

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/86461682536966.jpg

slickncghia
28-12-2008, 10:10 AM
a drunken dare gone wrong.

would be interesting when your applying for a job or a homeloan

imagine speed dateing...20 slaps in 20 minutes

CBRRRT
11-01-2009, 09:59 AM
Ahhhhh Bless

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/15513052313590.jpg

In'e a little luv

CBRRRT
15-01-2009, 10:43 PM
'Adolf Hitler' Is Taken Into Care
2 hours 37 mins ago

Sky News Print Story
Three young children with Nazi-themed names, including a boy called Adolf Hitler, have been taken into care. Officials removed Adolf Hitler Campbell and his sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie, from their home in Holland Township, Sergeant John Harris said.

But the Division of Youth and Family Services (DYFS) did not reveal the reason why the children were taken into the custody of the state, he told Fox News.

The children's father Heath Campbell is expected in court today in New Jersey in connection with the case.

Kate Bernyk, a spokeswoman for the DYFS, said confidentiality laws prevented her from confirming the Campbell children were involved.

"DYFS has their reasons and they normally don't release any information, so we kind of have to go on faith with them," Sergeant Harris said.

"I've dealt with the family for years and as far as the children are concerned, I have never had any reports of any abuse with the children.

"As far as I know, he's always been very good with the children."

In December, a shop refused to sell a birthday cake to Mr Campbell and his wife Deborah because they asked for three-year-old Adolf Hitler's name to be iced onto it.

Bakers ShopRite said it would be "inappropriate" to put such a name on a cake and added they would not be willing to provide a cake for JoyceLynn Aryan Nation when she turns two in February.

Mr Campbell said he named his son after Hitler because he liked the name and because "no-one else in the world would have that name".