PDA

View Full Version : another mexican

speeddemon
14-12-2008, 02:59 PM
Hey lads - long time since Ive been posting - heaps going on..So Im now a banana bender - I like it..

BUT a serious question to get my bandit on the road:

My bandit is a single seater and ive seen that single seaters have cheap G slips up here (fuck NSW prices off)..Do I just nominate that class when transferring my rego from NSW, or do you need some certificate or something to say its a single seater?? It seems like I can just nominate the single seater class??

Thanks in advance

evad
14-12-2008, 04:10 PM
Welcome to Queensland :-)
you need a mod plate to change to a single seat rego, I think tthat depending where you go they make you close up the rear footrest mouting points so that you cant refit the rear pegs but there are some not so full on places as well :D
Where are you living now that you are bending bananas?

BANDITROD
14-12-2008, 06:05 PM
hey mate where is a pic of ya bandit i would like to have a look see

Learnatic
15-12-2008, 12:51 PM
Cost me $50 to get my mod plate at Motorcycle Tyre Wharehouse,Lawrence Drive,Nerang.They are very good if you are in the Gold coast.They do a discount for ASF members too I think.

Gix11
15-12-2008, 04:31 PM
Yea mate, Mark's right, they'll sort it for you. They're the AFR tyre boys. www.mctyres.com.au

scotty
16-12-2008, 11:50 AM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

Yea mate, Mark's right, they'll sort it for you. They're the AFRscooter rally champs . www.mctyres.com.au

Gix11
16-12-2008, 05:49 PM
quote:Originally posted by scotty

quote:Originally posted by Gix11

Yea mate, Mark's right, they'll sort it for you. They're the AFRscooter rally champs . www.mctyres.com.au

There's no doubting that:

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/images/events/AFR_08/write-up/jog.jpg

They say they have a surprise for this year as well. I'm worried...

speeddemon
16-12-2008, 08:43 PM
cheers lads, I have no footpeg mounts anymore. As Im transfering from NSW ill give a crack at just putting that class on the transfer, otherwise ill trailer it down to that mob.

Im renting in Kenmore, but think ill move up to redcliffe area when my lease is over, as i like it there. Dont really want to go south because sis in laws are close to Bris northside.

ill see you guys around when im mobile, but i dont expect to be until maybe March.

banditrod - you know my bandit mate - it's been on a few fools runs, just not the last ones. Its got the duc 916 subframe and zx14 front end.

BANDITROD
16-12-2008, 09:07 PM
ahh yeah of course mate shit its been a while in between visits for ya hasnt it

BOHEMION
17-12-2008, 12:10 PM
You'll be right near Evad in the redcliffe area. Albion Tyres for Bikes will also help sort you out on the Northside.