PDA

View Full Version : Turbo help

alfiestorm
01-09-2006, 08:43 PM
Right then I know I want to fit a turbo to my bike the voices inside my head are telling me to do it and not only that i have some standard busa pistons that will fit my 1216 bores which also means i will have some spare wiseco 1216 pistons (you can see it in the your ride forum and the spec)but I cant decide weather to buy a turbo kit and bring it with me when I move to Australia or wait until I get to Auistralia then buy a turbo kit.

Does any one know how much turbo kits cost in Australia and where can i get them from, is there a company in Australia that makes turbo kits.

If i buy a kit in England it will cost me £3700.00gbp which is about $8880.00au.

I am getting proper stressed about which will be the best way to buy a turbo kit, any help with calming these voices in my head will be great.

Deano
02-09-2006, 11:23 AM
mate for 8880.00 you could build about 4 tubo kits and get change ( i believe ).

if you are a handy sort of bloke then building a system your self will be a peice of piss.

depending of coarse on the hp you want to acheive.

if i was looking at building a turbo system then i would be doing it myself.

good luck mate.

alfiestorm
03-09-2006, 07:06 AM
Thanks Deano that's my mind made up. I will be waiting until i get to Aus and build my own then, hurry up visas!!!!!!!!!!!