PDA

View Full Version : Silverwater Street and Custom Bike Show 7th Feb

Bear
03-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Got this via email today and because it's free for clubs, thought we could organise a contingent and represent. Word! :D -

15 years is a long time in the bike scene and the Silverwater Street and Custom Motorcycle Show is celebrating this milestone on Saturday February 7 at Silverwater Park in Sydney again.

This family show offers family fun, stunt bikes, celebrities, trophies,cash prizes,live music trade and club displays and plenty of off street motorcycle parking.

Call 9635 0761 for details and to book a trade ($50) and free club display space. (The club display includes free space plus six free entry passes for bikes in the display).

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/83830294558689.jpg

Bear
03-11-2008, 03:05 PM
The guy who sent me this, Greg Hirst, has been an active political fighter for bikers rights for decades. He's doing a book signing at the opening of the new Frasers Bike shop on Nov. 15 at their new store on Parramatta Road at Concord in Sydney, if anyone is interested.

His book is a pretty good read too.

Fight_fan
04-11-2008, 06:30 AM
Sounds like a good day! Should get there...

MBP
07-11-2008, 11:13 PM
I havent been to this show in a few years but im going to be at this show for sure with my busa.

Matt

Bear
06-02-2009, 05:32 PM
I've got a few freebie tickets to this event tomorrow. If you PM me tonight, I'll sling em your way. Got 4 to give away.

miniman1
06-02-2009, 07:36 PM
whats the address of this park????

Bear
07-02-2009, 08:48 AM
Clyde St, Silverwater (near the bridge on silverwater road). 12.00pm - 6pm. Bike Awards are at 5pm.

Weaselman
07-02-2009, 05:16 PM
Im not fucking coming to anything you invite me to mate people get shot!

Bear
07-02-2009, 07:11 PM
Heheh. And what a pathetic little scene it was too. Couldn't have been high calibre because buggar-all people heard it.
I saw the purps run off like little school boys. It was all a bit lame.

Weaselman
07-02-2009, 07:33 PM
bet they thought they were cool

pesh
12-02-2009, 05:57 PM
I was there riding in the stunt arena :D

the fukin cops wouldnt let me leave they thought i got shot , i had a crash off my stunt bike and drove the clutch lever through my calf , which looked like a bullet hole , the only way they would let me go was with video evidence of the crash and photo's of my bike . hell i even made it on the news :D fukkk it was hot down there

Bear
12-02-2009, 06:51 PM
Yeh the heat killed it. You guys were goin off, peshh! I love the little under seat exhaust on the KTM.

pesh
12-02-2009, 07:23 PM
ah the ol race muffler on the aprilia sxv =D looks and sounds trick hey . man it was sooo hot after 2 mins of riding i had no energy and was just hanging on for the ride

Bear
12-02-2009, 09:39 PM
Aaah aprilia. I should've known with that swingarm. Thought it was a ktm.

Lucas
12-02-2009, 09:44 PM
people got shot?

Bear
13-02-2009, 12:33 PM
Yeh one person did.

Annual custom bike show for families and enthusiasts alike, organised by the Brotherhood Christian motorcycle club, where visited by 5 young Hell's Angels members (their colours looked brand new so it could've been an innitiation) and one of them shot some other guy in the kneecap near the bike parking area. The guy they shot won't press charges or reveal who it was and the whole scene fkd up the rest of the show and it finished early.

Regardless of why or how the guy got shot, it should not have happened at a family orientated bike show. Only made the Hell's Angels less popular and more notorious and cast a cloud over all motorcycling clubs in general by the press. Very immature in my opinion.

Lucas
13-02-2009, 12:45 PM
Yeah. Very much agree. Let them play shoot 'em up's in deserted industrial estates during the night where innocent by-standers won't get hurt.

To pull that shit infront of kids at a family event is just fucking disgusting.

The Angels have recieve plenty of recent negative publicity with Huddo bashing that woman and shooting those blokes in Melbourne last year (or when ever it was) and now cououred members are pulling this shit

Bear
13-02-2009, 01:11 PM
It was such a small calibre shot that only a few people heard it and everyone else guessed what happened by the way the "Angels" ran off like school kids. I don't think anyone bothered to stop them because most where happy to see them leave and it was comical how they almost ran into cars when they took off on their custom Harleys and couldn't turn them sharp enough. They really needed streetfightered sportbikes. [:p]

Fight_fan
13-02-2009, 01:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bear

they almost ran into cars when they took off on their custom Harleys and couldn't turn them sharp enough. They really needed streetfightered sportbikes. [:p]

LMAO! Dont we all...;)

Lucas
13-02-2009, 02:19 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bear

It was such a small calibre shot that only a few people heard it and everyone else guessed what happened by the way the "Angels" ran off like school kids. I don't think anyone bothered to stop them because most where happy to see them leave and it was comical how they almost ran into cars when they took off on their custom Harleys and couldn't turn them sharp enough. They really needed streetfightered sportbikes. [:p]

Sportsbikes wouldn't have helped the Gumby twats:D

pesh
13-02-2009, 05:45 PM
It was funny because i was over behind that tent gettin me leg looked at when it all went down and didnt hear shit ..
just saw the HA's all gettin ready to do there thing, pretty cowardly, apparantly they bashed the shit out of him then shot him twice in the thigh , he was in the same ward as me at the hospital . the one that shot him was that massive dude i reckon , the lebo lookin one , well he was out in front on the run anyways , i thought angels were aussies .. ? i noticed one dude at the back just casualy walking had his vest but no colors on , there were heaps of kids , that shocked me

Weaselman
13-02-2009, 05:58 PM
mate most outlaw clubs are all wogs now.

Mostly the smaller ones that are still aussie.

Bear
13-02-2009, 07:36 PM
Yeh peshh, it was pretty obvious the big guy did the deed - he was the only one running and looking over his shoulder all the time. I reckon it may have been an innitiation deed because it was handled so poorly. They looked like steroid abusers too. ;)

pesh
14-02-2009, 10:48 AM
Fark man shits going backwards then hey ..

I have close friends that are HA's in melb , and there aint a wog or lebo in sight down there.

Id say it was an innitiation , beacuse that steroid <s>ab</s>user :D sure was running fast and seemed pretty scared about it all

pesh
14-02-2009, 10:51 AM
But on a lighter note ,

the guys that organise and run this event , from the Christian Brotherhood Fellowship are the nicest guys u will ever meet , A big thanks to them for a gr8 event that turned out to be a shitfight , and for looking after me when i got axed by the clutch lever [8D]