PDA

View Full Version : WTF

geesexar
02-11-2008, 06:31 AM
I was in a pub a few months back and I saw this guy in a streetfighter hoodie, so I walked up to him and asked what type of bike he rides..well fuck me he said a hardly..WTF..I thought it was a one off. Well I was in another pub in pt adelaide last night and the stinks(read finks) MC were there...low and behold there is this fuckwit in a streetfighter shirt..with knuckles an all[xx(][xx(]...what is the world coming to

Weaselman
02-11-2008, 10:13 AM
poooooooser fashion

Jockney Rebel
02-11-2008, 11:47 AM
i know a guy up here who owns all three the good[nice mildly fightered buell].the bad [old knuckle head ],and the ugly ,electra glide..go figure

sharky
02-11-2008, 01:14 PM
Were they ASF 'fighter shirts'n'hoodies ?
If they were then we are guilty of selling them to 'em.......
Maybe a questionaire before we sell stuff at he fools run next year.... ;)

geesexar
02-11-2008, 06:03 PM
no sharky they werent ASF shirts..thank fuck for that

zx12argh
02-11-2008, 07:50 PM
Maybe we should look at registering the knuckles as a trademark and sue any bastard daring to use it without or Authoritah...
We've lost vegemite, ug boots and tim tams.
Its time to start taking back for once ;)

HueyonaBlade
02-11-2008, 07:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by zx12argh

Maybe we should look at registering the knuckles as a trademark and sue any bastard daring to use it without or Authoritah...
Its time to start taking back for once ;)

are you sure you want to take on the MOB?[:0]

BANDITROD
02-11-2008, 08:26 PM
lets doit

sickboy
02-11-2008, 08:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by geesexar

I was in a pub a few months back and I saw this guy in a streetfighter hoodie, so I walked up to him and asked what type of bike he rides..well fuck me he said a hardly..WTF..I thought it was a one off. Well I was in another pub in pt adelaide last night and the stinks(read finks) MC were there...low and behold there is this fuckwit in a streetfighter shirt..with knuckles an all[xx(][xx(]...what is the world coming to

when I was dropping my seat of at cool trimmings in Adelaide the bloke asks me if I know (insert name here)of the Finks,Iam wearing my ASF t shirt,he tells me he of the finks builds streetfighters of some sort.[:0]

Neo Dutch
03-11-2008, 10:43 AM
quote:Originally posted by zx12argh

Its time to start taking back for once

The name "Streetfighter" and the knuckle duster logo belongs to the UK based publishers of "Back Street Heroes" and it's sister publication "Streetfighters".

The term "streefighter" first appeared in BSH as a byline for a series of feature articles on choppers with fast UJM motors. It wasn't until the 4th or 5th installment that the term was applied to a bike that had rear suspension.

zx12argh
03-11-2008, 12:08 PM
Damn. Too late... Missed out on that one by a couple minutes... give or take a decade.

Ditto
11-11-2008, 03:45 PM
At least we should own the letters ASF, see below from sydney motorcycle show website:

"Embrace the two-wheel lifestyle at the first ever Australian Scooter Festival

Australians are invited to embrace the numerous benefits that come with owning and riding a scooter at the inaugural Australian Scooter Festival (ASF) on the Gold Coast."

For reference:
http://australianmotorcycleexpo.com.au/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=32&Itemid=125

Funkenfresh
11-11-2008, 06:30 PM
we need pics of you gold coast lot in your Aussie fighters shirts inbetween the Australian Scooter Festival crusie..

WATEVR
11-11-2008, 10:49 PM
quote:Originally posted by Funkenfresh

we need pics of you gold coast lot in your Aussie fighters shirts inbetween the Australian Scooter Festival crusie..

HAHAHA X2

sharky
12-11-2008, 06:27 AM
quote:It wasn't until the 4th or 5th installment that the term was applied to a bike that had rear suspension.
Not sure what you're saying Neo...these 3 came from the first copy of Streetfighters...There were more with suspension than without.

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/10794553938777.jpg

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/10794553956113.jpg

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/10794553941059.jpg

And 'Oh wot a suprise' 2 of the 'Original' streetfighters were powered by the mighty Yam FJ motor [^]

Gix11
12-11-2008, 08:21 PM
Strangely enough I only remember the Kwaka one there.... Mind you, a lot of my mates had FJ12s then.

Neo Dutch
13-11-2008, 07:20 AM
quote:Originally posted by sharky

Not sure what you're saying Neo...these 3 came from the first copy of Streetfighters...There were more with suspension than without.

Back Street Heroes featured an XS1100 powered chopper in the Sep '87 issue. It was the first of a series of mega HP customs that were featured under the byline of "Streefighter". The next issue, #42, featured an awesome Z900/1160 powered Harris Magnum 2.

The first "Streetfighters" bannered magazine was a special, released in July '91. Several more followed before Streefighters became a dedicated bi-monthly magazine with it's own editorial staff.