PDA

View Full Version : need a lawyer

881052gixxr
05-10-2008, 08:48 PM
hey guys i need a lawyer i got court on 31 so if anyone knows someone to help or i can get some legal advice please pm me.
also thinking i should sell my 88' gsxr 1100 cause it is to much of a temptation to take it for a ride n the last thing i need is another 7 fines n a court date.. n now im waiting on a police visit to my house.

cheers

tim

evilkarl
05-10-2008, 10:00 PM
Sorry to hear of your trouble dude. I have many client Lawyers in Brisbane if you expand on the nature of your needs.
If you have to sell the GSXR I might be able to help there too.

881052gixxr
05-10-2008, 10:23 PM
long story short the guy i brought the bike from told me the plates were sweet n an the bike should still be all sweet... turns out he cancelled the plates n i got pulled over on them. i just found out also cause i have an out of state licence i thought it wouldnt really matter that i didnt have it on me... so i thought i could go see them the next day n hand it into them but when i looked at it the fuck hase be expired for a few months now... i mean i never even looked at the fucking thing n i never got letter from main roads saying i ned to renew it... so now the cops gonna call melbourne n find out i dun have a licence..n show up on my door step with another fine n probably another summons. to top it off i think i have a suspended licence in QLD in queensland... so im up shits creek wiithout a paddle considering i have no clue of the legal system.. also some petty shit like failure to produce out of state licence,defective vehical, un rego n un insured (last 2 is what i need legal help on). to put it bluntly the guy wa an arsehole he was gonna throw the book at me... i felt like jumping on my bike n fucking off with out leaving my details.. well i made my bed now i gotta sleep in it...

881052gixxr
05-10-2008, 10:24 PM
as for my GSXR im still deciding my mrs is telling me i will regret selling it.

Shadowzone
06-10-2008, 07:23 AM
Mate I have one of the best but he will cost you your grandchildren's inheritance.

I also know another one down in Brisbane who's nothing but a complete Grub. I'll PM his details tonight to you.

He'll sort you out nicely and he doesn't charge the earth.

Fish
06-10-2008, 08:45 AM
Don't sell the gixer mate, you WILL regret it. I had a mate who sold his and has been kicking himself ever since. Besides if you sell it then your name doesn't make sense. :D

morrigan
06-10-2008, 10:52 AM
If selling it's the only way to keep out of trouble, you're better off selling... sounds like you'll need the money for lawyers. Yeah, you'll regret selling, but you'll regret ending up in the can even more!

881052gixxr
06-10-2008, 11:34 AM
thanks heaps shadow.

well its gonna come down to im onna have to pul something off the bike so i CANT ride it at all... n im gonna have to put said part away so next time i feel the urge ie. when im issed off or just wanna have some fun.. i have to resort to goin for a long walk... looks like i wont be doin anything for it for a long time anyways i ben told im looking at a couple of grand fine... so after that all i could say was "fuck me that was an expensive ride mate". n i aint wanting to have anoter one like it for i dunno atleast 5 years...

thanks to all for your help i gotta go down the cop shop today or tomorrow n tell them my licence has gone bye bye....

cheers
tim

Shadowzone
07-10-2008, 12:10 AM
PM sent mate.

881052gixxr
07-10-2008, 05:16 PM
thanks mate....

looks like guys i wont be around much me.... i went n did it.. yep i sold the gixxr... i only paid 800 for it n sold it for 2k so im not complaining but i will be when i see it ride away... i aint keeping it at my place so i dont sit there looking at it n keep saying "what am i doin!!??".. but i still have the baby blade.. but im thinking of selling it to... it either that or i fighter it.... just means i ned to change my name to "babyfighter" or "babyblade" lol or something along those lines... hey gix is there anyway of changing my name at all seeings how i aint got my gixxer no more???...

BANDITROD
07-10-2008, 06:38 PM
hey mate i have just sent you a pm and si is away for a few weeks so you will have to wait till he gets back

881052gixxr
07-10-2008, 07:32 PM
problem fixed mate...

BANDITROD
07-10-2008, 08:50 PM
cheers mate