PDA

View Full Version : CBRRRT's Shed. (Index on page 1.)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

CBRRRT
13-03-2009, 10:03 PM
Get this, yesterday I phoned Carol Nash insurance for a quote among others and because my bike has mod's done to it they quoted me £380.00. Today thay phoned me back and asked if they could insure me. I told them they were the most expencive of all the quotes, the cheapets being £250.00. They asked if they could insure the swing arm as part of the bike. Drrrrrrr Yeah!! They said OK then we will do it for £238.00.

How the fuck does that work? From £380.00 down to £238.00 Hmmmmmmmm me smell a robbing pizda!!!!

I think times are hard all over at the moment and if you are thinking about reinsuring the you should play one of against the other. There are deals to be had.

scottyrrx
14-03-2009, 05:46 AM
let me have your address and will have one on its way in no time has for the calliper got an other one complete with mount for £29 so fingers crossed swing arm will be going on when i get home from work tomorrow then build up the courage or consume enough stella to start the r1 part of the project
quote:Originally posted by CBRRRT

quote:Originally posted by scottyrrx

ok will do thanks i have a work shop manual on cd do you want a copy sending it may help with the wiring and things cant believe they convinced you to go naked 160 with the wind in your chest does nothing for me

Mounting brackets are like rockin horse shit mate, you'll have a job finding one. If you go to Honda it will cost you 90 quid, but perhaps if you ask tomanyprojex nicely he might make you a billet jobby at a reasonable price.

I use to struggle at 140's on my B12 mate lol. The disc would be gr8 m8, perhaps we can do a swap. PM me your address and I'll do you one for the VFR 750, and the R1 if you want it too, no problem matey. :D

bikerbazz
14-03-2009, 07:23 AM
if you was not my friend i think you would be my arch enemy he is not my brother he just wants to be like me i

HueyonaBlade
14-03-2009, 07:49 AM
quote:Originally posted by Harry

huey ya better do up that allen key befor you start yanking [:0]
quote:Originally posted by HueyonaBlade

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/20810885566915.jpg

NO after market top yoke required mate just measure twice drill once, add a pair of bar risers and bars ..........Wellahhhhhh:D

Thanks for the heads up H , that would have ended in tears for sure heres what it looks like with bolt done up [:p]
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/20811185178957.jpg

scottyrrx
14-03-2009, 05:03 PM
are these any good to you on fleabay item number 320348471365 may help

Is that yoke gonna be strong enough for yanking the front end up mate?

scottyrrx
15-03-2009, 01:50 AM
what size chain and sprox did you use

Get this, yesterday I phoned Carol Nash insurance for a quote among others and because my bike has mod's done to it they quoted me £380.00. Today thay phoned me back and asked if they could insure me. I told them they were the most expencive of all the quotes, the cheapets being £250.00. They asked if they could insure the swing arm as part of the bike. Drrrrrrr Yeah!! They said OK then we will do it for £238.00.

How the fuck does that work? From £380.00 down to £238.00 Hmmmmmmmm me smell a robbing pizda!!!!

I think times are hard all over at the moment and if you are thinking about reinsuring the you should play one of against the other. There are deals to be had.

scottyrrx
15-03-2009, 03:54 AM
should have gone to spec savers :D:D
quote:Originally posted by Surt

Hmmmmmmmm me smell a robbing pizda!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVHxIf_Y5YA

[8D]

CBRRRT
15-03-2009, 06:12 AM

what size chain and sprox did you use

I used my CBR front sprocket and chain although I had to add 6 links to it, the chain is a 525 pitch HID.

I went to Sprockets unlimited and they made me a sprocket with a VFR 750 centre and the CBR outer. I think it was about 40 quid all in, and they supplied the extra 6 links and conecting link too.

CBRRRT
15-03-2009, 06:25 AM

While I was looking for a sprocket last week I left an enquirey with these people, and they got back to me today. They will make me a 525 pitch sprocket with 48 teeth to fit my VFR arm for £44ish incl post and VAT. Ask for Jane, she's a top girl and super helpfull.

Anyway here is the link to their web site,

http://www.sprocketsunlimited.com/Index.html

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/62436317187405.gif

Well worth a visit.

Here it is Scotty, I knew it was here somewhere.

scottyrrx
15-03-2009, 06:58 AM
got it all fitted apart from chain but that info is mega help full will call them Monday thanks

While I was looking for a sprocket last week I left an enquirey with these people, and they got back to me today. They will make me a 525 pitch sprocket with 48 teeth to fit my VFR arm for £44ish incl post and VAT. Ask for Jane, she's a top girl and super helpfull.

Anyway here is the link to their web site,

http://www.sprocketsunlimited.com/Index.html

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/62436317187405.gif

Well worth a visit.

Here it is Scotty, I knew it was here somewhere.

CBRRRT
15-03-2009, 07:48 AM
If you have a VFR sprocket on, it will be a 530 pitch mate, and your 525 chain wont seat in the teeth. You can get a 530 chain and front sprocket, but if you have a new sprocket made up you can up the teeth on your CBR standard from 45 to 48 teeth.

Harry
15-03-2009, 09:54 PM
well huey i hope you dont have to yank ! bahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! drop down to honda mate and oder yourself some chrome plug's to fill in those allen key head's,they come off a cb1300s and a quick squirt of wd40 into the key head and the plug in will stop any corrision +it look's shit load's better..ya bike's lookin hot mate,ya going to the rally[?]

huey ya better do up that allen key befor you start yanking [:0]

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/20810885566915.jpg

NO after market top yoke required mate just measure twice drill once, add a pair of bar risers and bars ..........Wellahhhhhh:D

Thanks for the heads up H , that would have ended in tears for sure heres what it looks like with bolt done up [:p]
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/20811185178957.jpg

scottyrrx
16-03-2009, 12:39 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/626058035435996.JPG

scottyrrx
16-03-2009, 12:46 AM
sorry guys still not got the hang of re sizing the pictures[:I] but phase one almost complete just need a sprocket then its on to the r1 side of things for got to mention if any one needs tyres i can get mich pilot sport £76 or pirelli diablo for £86 thats for 180/55/17 i can get quotes for other sizes if this helps

CBRRRT
16-03-2009, 04:27 AM

sorry guys still not got the hang of re sizing the pictures[:I] but phase one almost complete just need a sprocket then its on to the r1 side of things for got to mention if any one needs tyres i can get mich pilot sport £76 or pirelli diablo for £86 thats for 180/55/17 i can get quotes for other sizes if this helps

Lookin Jam hot Scotty, how did you support the bike while you did the change over Buddy?

I would have kept my original colour scheme if I hadnt of trashed the bike, are you gonna change out the tail and get it painted in the stock Blade livery, or are you gonna come up with something one off.

What year R1 jobby are you going with? do you need my templates for the sub-frame mounting brackets, or are you gonna figure that side out for your self mate. Your welcome to them if you want them mate.

Hueyonablades front fender conversion is a must mate, how he figured that out god knows, but it does look fantastic, and is rock solid too matey.

scottyrrx
16-03-2009, 04:46 PM
going to keep it origonal paint wise, going to use 04-06 r1 rear.templates would be a huge help has that was the only thing i was dreading mounting subframe and it not being stright.info on the front end yes please.i supported the bike in a sling round its belly then on to an engine crane.

Lookin Jam hot Scotty, how did you support the bike while you did the change over Buddy?

I would have kept my original colour scheme if I hadnt of trashed the bike, are you gonna change out the tail and get it painted in the stock Blade livery, or are you gonna come up with something one off.

What year R1 jobby are you going with? do you need my templates for the sub-frame mounting brackets, or are you gonna figure that side out for your self mate. Your welcome to them if you want them mate.

Hueyonablades front fender conversion is a must mate, how he figured that out god knows, but it does look fantastic, and is rock solid too matey.

CBRRRT
16-03-2009, 04:53 PM
No worries mate consider it done

CBRRRT
16-03-2009, 06:44 PM

Sorry for my tardiness mate , I have been a little busy but this is how I have done it to mine and after around 5,000kms not a drama

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/51508267483230.jpg

Different light hope its all clear for you
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/51508267454385.jpg

;)

Here we are Scotty, this is Hueyonablade (Dave's) Top notch front fender conversion. Its off a 2006 ZXR 600. I wasnt quite brave enough to do the cut outs on mine in case I fucked it up, but all the same I still think it looks the dogs bollocks.

The bit I like about it the most is it took only about an hour to fabricate the leg brackets, and is such an easy conversion to do but it has real high impact, and makes the front end totally different.

100% grats to Dave on this one, clever cunt! lol.

CBRRRT
16-03-2009, 06:58 PM
Scotty, when you are trying to reduce a photo,
Right click the photo, then left click
Open with.......Microsoft picture manager.

When this window opens at the top there is an EDIT tab click on that,

On the right you will see compress photo............left click that,

There will be 4 options.............Choose WEB PAGE...... Then save,

Now use this immage to upload on to ASF.

I read on here that large immages use far to much space on the server and makes the band width larger costing the site more money to run, so its very important to reduce the photo size before uploading.

CBRRRT
17-03-2009, 12:29 AM
There we are scottyrrx the disc's are on their way to you with a few other bits and bobs to help you get your sub-frame mounted.

I have done a copy of all my templates, and stuck them in the parcel with some steel plate to make your mounting brackets from,
and the extra bolts you are gonna need to mount it.

You will need to drill a hole in each side of your R1 sub frame to triangulate the top plate, and stop it rocking.

When you have mounted the sub-frame off the top brackets it will rest on the blades cross member.

Mark through the frame to get the position of the bottom hole on the bottom mounting bracket.

Any problems give me a call matey.

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/83503240236910.JPG

scottyrrx
17-03-2009, 04:15 AM
nice thanks for all the help your thread is my new manual speaking of which posted yours off today it covers everything including the 929s in-case you feel the need for injection if i can help in anyway please ask dont want to out stay my welcome,her indoors not happy stole car this morning because they said my sprocket would be a couple of weeks

There we are scottyrrx the disc's are on their way to you with a few other bits and bobs to help you get your sub-frame mounted.

I have done a copy of all my templates, and stuck them in the parcel with some steel plate to make your mounting brackets from,

You will need to drill a hole in each side of your R1 sub frame to triangulate the top plate, and stop it rocking.

When you have mounted the sub-frame off the top brackets it will rest on the blades cross member.

Mark through the frame to get the position of the bottom hole on the bottom mounting bracket.

scottyrrx
17-03-2009, 04:19 AM
for got to ask how much is the postage i will send it to you. you are going out of your way to help dont want you to be out of pocket has well

nice thanks for all the help your thread is my new manual speaking of which posted yours off today it covers everything including the 929s in-case you feel the need for injection if i can help in anyway please ask dont want to out stay my welcome,her indoors not happy stole car this morning because they said my sprocket would be a couple of weeks

CBRRRT
17-03-2009, 04:58 AM
Forget the post mate, its nice to help you out, and your always welcome Buddy so drop in any time, Surts in tomanyprojex garage next door, and hes just put the kettle on so grab a mug matey.

Sorry to hear about Poppet mate, I guess you'll just have to do the washing up for the next couple of weeks.

Oh and thanks for the CBR Disc mate looking forward to it.

CBRRRT
17-03-2009, 05:58 AM
You do know you are talkin about my baby dont you Surt,:(
One more word out of you my Ruski friend and come summer we will have a date to do a bit of sun burn leg slaping:(
and you wont like that![}:)]

CBRRRT
17-03-2009, 06:10 AM
Well if you are offering me outside Surt, I think we should perhaps talk about it first, we are grown men after all. :(

You aint been drinkin have ya Surt, because someone could get hurt, Surt! [B)]

CBRRRT
17-03-2009, 07:13 AM
No No I'm satisfied Surt, last time I offered you out it was balloons on sticks, you popped yours with your cigarette then poked me in the eye with the stick.

It was a whole week before I could open my eye [B)]

HueyonaBlade
17-03-2009, 04:45 PM
Listen it was supposed to be our little secret (Here we are Scotty, this is Hueyonablade (Dave's) Top notch front fender conversion) ........so SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and stop ,aking me laugh at surts expense , oh and whats happening with your fuckin mota ! the electricery and the likes ,etc , etc.

CBRRRT
17-03-2009, 05:30 PM
Sorry Huey-on-a-Dave, I'll keep it to my self from now on............. Who the fuck am I kidding mate its to good not to share, and I want everyone to have one lol. Dont worry about Surt mate he can give as good as he gets, and has no worries about slaughtering me lmao, but like I say mate, 'If ya cant take it, then dont dish it out'.

I was bidding on a top yoke last night on ebay but some silly cunt bid it up to more or less what you would pay for a new one, I think he got a bit carried away, TWAT!

Anyway mate I do my best to keep my gob shut over the fender, but I cant promis anything.

CBRRRT
17-03-2009, 06:42 PM
Hey, Scotty the CBR 900 Workshop CD manual just arrived mate.
Top job and many thanks for that my friend.

CBRRRT
18-03-2009, 03:26 AM
I know mate. I was just kidding. You live in Mosco, it would need to be a fuckin long stick!

scottyrrx
18-03-2009, 04:35 PM
hi your parcel arrived to day thanks a lot very helpful going to take it to work and make them,should save a lot of time in the build may have to wait until i get a three day weekend so prob may day because having bike off road is wearing thin with "poppet" i keep getting picture no sound not only that has soon has iv got bike off road the sun comes out how does that work

Hey, Scotty the CBR 900 Workshop CD manual just arrived mate.
Top job and many thanks for that my friend.

CBRRRT
18-03-2009, 06:20 PM
Glad you got the stuff mate, fark me that was quick, I sent some stuff to davio in Oz over a week ago and the poor bugger still hasent got it, so I guess us Pomms are good at something even if its just delivering a letter lol.

I know what you mean about the sun mate. I have to do something to the house and the sun shines all day long, I plan a ride out and the clouds appear. I think the answer is to plan something boring then change your plans right at the last moment and get out on ya bike.

Tomanyprojex
18-03-2009, 07:56 PM
He he, reckon the SP1 front end might just become the top notch CBR front end conversion if I ever get ma petite chou to stop being psychotically pregnant and leave me in the garage fer 5 farkin minutes in peace...:(

From a smiles per pound (or rouble or south pacific peso or what ever you happen to have jingling in yer pocket) point of view huey's conversion certainly wins hands down though[:p]

Harry
18-03-2009, 10:06 PM
bahaaaaaaaaa.........poke poke [8D]

I know mate. I was just kidding. You live in Mosco, it would need to be a fuckin long stick!

macca
19-03-2009, 03:57 AM
Hi CBRRT, i think a SP1 top yoke will drop straight on, and its nice and flat so its easy to drill for risers.

CBRRRT
19-03-2009, 05:39 AM
Thanks Macca, but I think you should be talking to tomanyprojex mate, he's the one doing the conversion.........Well for now anyway lol.

CBRRRT
19-03-2009, 05:40 AM

bahaaaaaaaaa.........poke poke [8D]

Dont start him off again Harry, he already blames me for everything mate lol. Gotta love him though!!

Tomanyprojex
19-03-2009, 07:40 AM
Hey Macca, the SP1 top yoke will only fit if you convert to upside downies (SP1, cbr900rry and after, Gixxer etc.). It won't fit on the standard blade forks coz the bores are 50mm and the 92 -99 blade stanchions are 45s.The 92 - 97 stanchion spacing is also too narrow.

CBRRRT
19-03-2009, 08:03 AM
Write that down someone, its stuff like that we need to know.
Top bit of info Michel.

Surt
19-03-2009, 10:19 AM

stop ,aking me laugh at surts expense

[}:)]

zdorovo hooy! [8D] so that's kind of mean tricks jonny boy tries to get u involved! [:0] laugh at my expense! well i can survive it, 'coz i'm not afraid to laugh at myself sometimes, so i can laugh at anyone... but it's not beautiful to play ur games behind ur mate's back, calling him a mate, jonny. i'd call it american way, i worked with them, so i of known them well enough not to wish to live in their cunt'<s>hole</s>ry; or may i say it's a jewish way? one way or other, but i'll keep that in mind buddy... now u r supposed to inform on me for using 'not politically correct language';)

p.s. addressed to cbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt, sure, not to u hooy!:)

Tomanyprojex
19-03-2009, 05:22 PM
What's a "reach around"?? :D

davio
19-03-2009, 07:34 PM
i love poms ,, they steal our forum sites and then speak in some weird jibberish,,its like thai writing ,if look out the side of ur eyes u can almost understand it [:p][:p]:)

Cruisecontrol
19-03-2009, 07:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by Tomanyprojex

What's a "reach around"?? :D

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=reach+around

Tomanyprojex
19-03-2009, 08:20 PM
Thanks CC, I was kidding.. Some naughty person posted it on another thread about CBRRT and Surt [:0] Davio, mate, I'm not a pom, I'm a french exile in pomland

davio
19-03-2009, 08:28 PM
omfg u poor bastard surely someone else will have u ,, latvia? bolivia? afgahnistan? my god anywhere but england!!are they making u eat their food? lmao ok my froggy friend u give em heaps and keep buildin hot bikes

Surt
19-03-2009, 11:47 PM
hey mates, there's no cbrrrt, it's my side project, the same person! gotcha!!
bwahahahahaaa!!!
:D

CBRRRT
20-03-2009, 05:02 AM

hey mates, there's no cbrrrt, it's my side project, the same person! gotcha!!
bwahahahahaaa!!!
:D

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????

porky gsxr
20-03-2009, 05:09 AM
where were you today johnathon? i woz out stripping me tyre off for 30 mins, did i miss ya?[V]

Harry
20-03-2009, 10:35 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/388168649174098.jpg

Tomanyprojex
20-03-2009, 11:35 PM
Nice bike harry. You should start your own thread.. Or have you and I've missed it?? A diiferent front mudguard is the next thing I'm guessing... The 'blade one? Well I'm sure its mummy loves it..

Harry
22-03-2009, 09:37 PM
ay tom.......not my bike mate !unfortunetly....just try'in to motorvate jon into drop'ing that fairy'ing of his zonda ! it's all there but has a phobia with taking it off.. nerolinguist programing !........i can spell BIG word's !!!! :)

scottyrrx
23-03-2009, 02:28 AM
been out all day and enjoyed every min of it with dare i say it the sun out got back cleaned and checked her ready for work tomorrow and the only thing i dont like is the routing of the rear brake line it realy spoils the look of the swing arm i heard people put the brake hose through the swing arm has any one got any pictures so i can see were the pipe is roughly routed to stop drilling more hole than needed thanks
[bray tom.......not my bike mate !unfortunately....just tryin to motorvate jon into drop'ing that fairy'ing of his zonda ! it's all there but has a phobia with taking it off.. neurolinguist programing !........i can spell BIG word's !!!! :)

CBRRRT
24-03-2009, 06:12 AM
[8D][8D][8D] http://webradio.antenne.de/streams/play.php?type=rock_antenne [8D][8D][8D]

Click on what you like in the left hand menu ROCK Antenne is awsome!

Munic's best radio station

scottyrrx
24-03-2009, 06:27 AM
hi i hope i haven't t you off with the large picture thing i realize this is a problem [:I]will get it sorted hows everything going have they convinced you to drop the fairings yet or are you standing your ground

[8D][8D][8D] http://webradio.antenne.de/streams/play.php?type=rock_antenne [8D][8D][8D]

Click on what you like in the left hand menu ROCK Antenne is awsome!

Munic's best radio station

CBRRRT
24-03-2009, 08:01 AM
Focused on other things at the moment mate, just got back from a fishing trip and thinking about the next one.
Doing my best to keep Poppet happy by decorating the hall stairs and landing.
I'm gonna enjoy the plastic for now but I am definatly considering outing it, and am looking for the parts to do a propper job of converting it.
I think it might have to wait till next winter as summer is just round the corner.

Hows things going in your workshop matey?

scottyrrx
24-03-2009, 08:24 AM
almost the same going on hols in 7 weeks so doing family things and also fishing but got brackets made thanks to your help just waiting for a break in work and other commitments to fit it in but still plugging away

Focused on other things at the moment mate, just got back from a fishing trip and thinking about the next one.
I'm gonna enjoy the plastic for now but I am definatly considering outing it, and am looking for the parts to do a propper job of converting it.
I think it might have to wait till next winter as summer is just round the corner.

Hows things going in your workshop matey?

Biker Bitch
25-03-2009, 07:57 AM
I bet you felt the cold air on those chicken legs of yours on the way home!Lol Cant belive you had shorts on you mad man!!
I am still tempted to go stick that sticker on porks Bike!lol
Im on his case to get it finished mate so we can go for a ride out!
The speed he is going may be next summer!lol
I feel the ZXR may be a winter project for all of us!hehe.
XxX

CBRRRT
30-03-2009, 03:05 AM
Leave the key to your workshop under a flower pot VK and I'll slip round during the night and stick it on for you lol.

CBRRRT
31-03-2009, 08:13 AM
My shock is looking a bit shabby and I'm thinking of changing it. I dont wanna go after market so anyone got any ideas what might fit? GSXR, R1 etc......

latheboy
31-03-2009, 09:36 AM

See! it dont always rain in Ingerlnd.

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/1072906216203674.JPG

Bloody hell i had to go back 4 pages to find a pic:D
Looks good Jon... I used a 04 CBR954 (or 945 which ever) for my SSSA ... looks nice and fancy .. Give the wreckers a ring and ask them to measure it for you

davio
31-03-2009, 06:57 PM
[quote]Originally posted by CBRRRT

I think it might have to wait till next WINTER?? as SUMMER?? is just round the corner.

YEP the temp is up to oh 3 now ,, oh fuck i just missed summer while typin that[:p][:p][:p]:D:D

davio
31-03-2009, 06:59 PM
btw thats a nice rhonda scottyrx

CBRRRT
31-03-2009, 08:04 PM
Thank's Ivan, I'll check that out mate.

Davio, its getting warmer all the time here matey cobber, It was almost 3.5 degrees yesterday lol.

skiddz
31-03-2009, 10:39 PM
can i be the first to say it looks pretty fukin mad with the fairings on? keep them on big fella

CBRRRT
31-03-2009, 11:53 PM
If you aint the first mate, your not far off lol, everyone on here says rip em off. Thanks for the kind words skiddz.

Harry
01-04-2009, 07:42 PM
rip em off !...bahaaaaaaaaaaaaa [8D]

porky gsxr
02-04-2009, 05:48 AM
he needs the plastic to help the air round his big body:)

Tomanyprojex
02-04-2009, 07:36 AM
Make another one with no plastic... That's what ahhm gonna do. 1 standard as fuck and 1 a little bit madder fer sundays like..

CBRRRT
02-04-2009, 02:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by porky gsxr

he needs the plastic to help the air round his big body:)

LMFAO,:D:D:D

next time I see you I'm gonna rape ya, ya little fucker. Can you squeel like a piggy, Pork? weeit weeit weeit!!!!!!!!![B)]

porky gsxr
02-04-2009, 08:04 PM
i'll make sure i get some vaseline in;)

CBRRRT
02-04-2009, 08:06 PM
What you doin up so early pig boy? VK drag your sorry arse out of bed?

Surt
05-04-2009, 09:58 AM

I came to the poor bastard pullin' a jet turbine behind and two russian blokes at my side: a col. Isya Rudinstein and a mobster-in-law Mark Getz. He was supposed to pay me J8,000. for a second hand turbine from MiG29, 'twas a fair price. But the sob started sneakin' and whimpin' he hadn't got a welfare yet, so he'd got no money. Indeed he had even nothin' to eat in the whole house but that snack. He tried to bribe us with it, then started to pretend a-havin' bouts, barked and threw his shit at us, so we truely had to get the fuck out of there. :D
But before that, I took his pretty missus (he's useless anyway, she told me), his bike, his toolbox, and his granny's false jewelry. And all that's left was the cbr stocky swingarm...
So what u gonna do now jonnie boy, u shall ride to ur buckingham on the stick!!!:):D[8D][:p][}:)];)[B)]:([:0]:([xx(][:X][^][:I][:o)][8)][|)]

Coooooooie!!!!!!

just got from a "svoy" man a visual documentation of the happening

[}:)]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPrme5CE5MM

CBRRRT
05-04-2009, 04:16 PM
I remember that, the bastards fucked up what was going to be a good night as I remember.

CBRRRT
06-04-2009, 02:54 AM
LMAO yeah your right.

CBRRRT
06-04-2009, 03:12 AM
its still the same why?

Tomanyprojex
06-04-2009, 06:52 AM
Hey Jon,
What did you do about the front to rear wheel alignment? I've put the spacer in - 37mm is the perfect length - and assembled it. Did some rough measurements today and the front wheel/rear wheel offset is about 18mm. The really weird thing is that with the spacer you would expect pretty much exactly that amount... Except it is in the other direction. To correct it the rear wheel needs moving 9mm to the left when sat on the bike. I might be able to take about 4.5mm out of the wheel mounting surface and the same off the left side SA mounting boss on the frame. Question is is there any misalignment in the front and rear sprockets? If so how much is it and in what direction? I need to know before I start machining that I'm not going to end up with a transmision misalignment I can't fix... Cheers mate.

CBRRRT
06-04-2009, 08:05 AM
To be honest mate I aint no mechanic or engineer and I was not aware there was a problem. I can only reflect on what I know first hand, and that is I have riden the bike a number of times and had no handling problems at all. I've had it up to a 160mph and not had any wobbles or vibrations. When I get home I have a big cheesey grin on my mooey. I must admit I have had reservaitions about popping up the front end, but thats just a confidence thing because when I did the conversion I read that VFR's are high milage bikes and I should have the wheel baring changed, and I havent done that yet with the job situation as it is at the moment.

Tomanyprojex
06-04-2009, 08:44 AM
Sussed it. Even though the wheel and SA was sold as a VFR750 the wheel is actually off a VFR 800 and is sitting on top of the brake disc nuts. With this sorted it now sits true. Brilliant... Needs a bit of tweaking but nuttin serious.

CBRRRT
07-04-2009, 06:13 AM
Oh yeah mate, I forgot about that, the 800 wheel needs little cutouts for the studs. Fighter MC told me that ages ago mate.

Tomanyprojex
08-04-2009, 06:37 AM
Got a nice little rear caliper of a Ducati 748 that I'm going to fit this weekend. I'll do a little how to. Reckon it'll look sweet

CBRRRT
08-04-2009, 07:54 PM
Oww! I'm looking forward to seeing that mate.

porky gsxr
08-04-2009, 10:18 PM
be prepared mr blade, my bike passed the m.o.t so when i can afford tax im gonna hunt you down!!!!or should i say when the bitch gives me more pocket money[:I]

CBRRRT
09-04-2009, 02:52 AM
Bahahahahahahaha^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ dont forget to ask "The Bitch" for ice cream money too Pork.

CBRRRT
12-04-2009, 07:52 AM
As nice as I think my Blade is, I cant say I'm truly happy with the end result.
Its the first bike I had with a fairing and although it looks good its not what's in my hart.
I didnt quite expect phase 2 to come along quite so soon but I cant live with it the way it is.
Tomorrow the fairing is comming off and I'm gonna start cutting back the loom.
Flat drag bars are going back on, I brought a top yoke off some guy on ebay that had converted a
standard jobby and he had fitted risers,
If its in good usable condition then thats the one I will be using.
It kinda guts me to do it after so much work, but if its not what I want, then its not what I want.

Tomanyprojex
12-04-2009, 04:48 PM
He he, they finally got to you.. I'm working on the ducati rear brake at the mo. Looks like I will have to sort out a smaller rear disc to egt it to work. I was going to macine down the original bu it won't help as part of the pads will run on the centre mounting boss. Not nice. I knw that neither the blade nor the SP1 discs will fit - different PCD which there isn't space to correct - so I'll get onto a brake specialist after the holiday. Good luck with the next step mate. Sure you'll do an amazing job.

CBRRRT
12-04-2009, 06:37 PM
LOL, they didnt get to me mate, I dont think I ever was happy with the end result, and thats not because its not a nice bike, its because its not what I wanted in the first place mate. I only decided to stick on the fairing because of the rusty down pipes etc. But then it rolled along and before I knew it, it was done.

Been scouring the M and P site and a few others for trick bits to go on the front. Dont think I'm gonna get much change out of £500.00, Oh and Tonnes of grieff from Poppet, that goes without saying&gt;

bikerbazz
14-04-2009, 05:18 AM
is that you,,,,,,, have you thort of pant ,,, or rapping them ?????

CBRRRT
14-04-2009, 06:02 PM
I brought stainless headers Bazz then had them chopped and welded for the under seat exhaust, cheers mate.

davio
14-04-2009, 07:05 PM
hooray ,jon has seen the light , and mate those plastics should sell for a pretty penny,help with the other costs, and lastly u can tell poppet its all my fault and if she buys u a ticket u will come over and sort me out (april 2010 would be a good time ):D:D

porky gsxr
14-04-2009, 07:37 PM
the

porky gsxr
14-04-2009, 07:40 PM
the force is strong in that one!!!!!!
make it cost £450, then you can come on me stag do[:p]

Harry
14-04-2009, 08:30 PM
BAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......TOLD YA SO ! sorry mate i had to do it :) she'll be a flash one mate ! and thanks for the you tube shit......the bastards could of got the run,pulled a monster wheelie in second peg! i look like the michelin man in my wet weather jacket,bloody thing was still wet from the flogg'in rain...wettest april in 19 year's acording to the new's :([V] i dont know how you UK guys cope with it [:0] i'd twist offfffffffff

As nice as I think my Blade is, I cant say I'm truly happy with the end result.
Its the first bike I had with a fairing and although it looks good its not what's in my hart.
I didnt quite expect phase 2 to come along quite so soon but I cant live with it the way it is.
Tomorrow the fairing is comming off and I'm gonna start cutting back the loom.
Flat drag bars are going back on, I brought a top yoke off some guy on ebay that had converted a
standard jobby and he had fitted risers,
If its in good usable condition then thats the one I will be using.
It kinda guts me to do it after so much work, but if its not what I want, then its not what I want.

Harry
14-04-2009, 08:35 PM
can you convert that to kilo's porkey ?? :) congradulations mate, enjoy wat is left of your life hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa wat they say is all true ! [V]
quote:Originally posted by porky gsxr

the force is strong in that one!!!!!!
make it cost £450, then you can come on me stag do[:p]

bikerbazz
15-04-2009, 04:34 AM
poppet told me to take it easy on you when we get out on the road ,,
as you have got a full fering you mite stand a charns on seeing the glow of my back light !!!!!! hehehehehehe.

CBRRRT
15-04-2009, 03:41 PM
You cheeky fucker Bazz, I might be old and have an aroma of stale piss about me, but I aint lost it quite yet.

porky gsxr
16-04-2009, 01:15 AM
fairing removed yet[?]any piccy's of ur naked beast gonna go on line[?] no, not the one in ur pants[:I]all tho i reckon the bitch would like a peek[:p]

CBRRRT
16-04-2009, 03:01 AM
My top yoke arrived today Pork but I want to do some work to it before I fit it. I asked the engineering guy that did my zorst if he could weld 10mm plates in the web to strengthen it, but he said because it was cast aluminium it might crack the metal if welded. I asked him if it would weaken it if I poured melted ally in the web. He said it wouldnt weaken the yoke but also the melted metal wont get a key. I dont think getting a key would be a problem because the bolts will have washers on them and all I'm looking for is to thicken the yoke to add strength.

I got my new flat bars this afternoon too, Yummy. I'm just trying to find the right light unit, and to be honest I quite like the twin lights on the Blade at the top of the last page. I think Harry has em too.

I've seen the ones I want, but they are £100.00, and at the moment I'm skint so they will have to wait for a couple of weeks.

That said, I have made up my mind to do it, so do it I will.

As far as Bitch having a peep, well she can come round my shed any time and get an eye full, lol.

porky gsxr
16-04-2009, 09:36 PM
are you about today? i might pop round for a peek;)

CBRRRT
17-04-2009, 12:30 AM
Yip mate.

Harry
19-04-2009, 10:28 PM
they also do those twin lights in black jon,would look good on the blade mate...they throw a bloody good beam to mate :)