PDA

View Full Version : CBRRRT's Shed. (Index on page 1.)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

CBRRRT
21-11-2009, 07:25 PM
Bah-hahahaha, Lance you crack me up Dude.

Surt
22-11-2009, 05:39 AM
quote:Originally posted by CBRRRT

Cheers buddy, I've met some fantastic people along the way and some very talented people to learn from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2i-qmCoC1U

bwa-hahaha!!! i seem to catch up right on time! couldnt u have been lickin' arses not so openly matey? ;) and u havent even mentioned my bwaike!!! :( who if not me gave u a hint on the mask??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay, there now... [:o)]

tbh she looks wicked as a witch, ur nude lass [8D] and i always have known ur a closed civic fan[^]

ps wheres the parental advisory to turn of the sound jonnie? [}:)]

CBRRRT
22-11-2009, 09:26 AM

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Thanks Fella's, but I think everyone in the know,
know's everything that gets posted on here would'nt
be possible without what you do for us all Si.

You bring it all together mate, and this site is a testenent
and a tribute to you Dude.

You are a top quality bloke Si, and this is [u]without doubt</u> the very
best streetfighter site on the planet.

I love it on here, and have made some good friends on, and off forum too.
I plan to be around for a long time to come, as long as you all will have me.

I know I named only a few in my Inspiration Video but there are loads more beside that I have gained Inspiration from
and thought "I could do that" Azrael, FighterMC, Large, Griff, Surt,
tomanyprojex, Harry, Fightfan, Holyman and loads loads more besides, all have my respect for what they have done and the killa bikes they have turned out.

Crackin bunch of blokes, each and every one.

CBRRRT. [8D]

Go back and read again my friend and you will see I gave you the credit you deserve as one of the people on here that has my total respect. [8D]

As far as arse licking mate, it never hurts to say thank you to the people that have helped you along the way. :D

No closit about it Surt, I would love a Honda Civic motor in a one off frame with a USD front end and a big fat turbo, Dude! Who wouldnt!!!??? But I just aint that clever, so I have to buy bits other people have made and do my best to bolt them together, ha ha.[:o)]

Surt
22-11-2009, 11:59 AM
ha! i just was kiddin' matey boy, i would of been astonished dangerously for my mind if i had seen mine in the flock [:p] its not finished yet after all (and not a fat turbo, but freaking tiny [^]) and right out is passin' through some astral transmigrations...
i personally admit that i lost the thread about 6ms and 40 pages ago (some misunderstanding happened concerning the sssa location in bikes, if i remember it correctly), so am kinda scared to descent into the mountain of crap (lol!) grown since then; but anyway i believe now its the courtesy of asf to perform a grateful tribute to u jon! lol! lol!
:D

Surt
22-11-2009, 12:18 PM
as for the wheel bolts 100x4 pattern, pertains not just to civics or hondas in general, but to mighty quantity of jap, korean (not sure how to say 'korean' to sound racist [:I]), and european cars, like some models of vw, opel, citroen....

also i believed the usd front end had been fitted already (mixed with michels probably), well, dont waste on it, the ss girder is wats gonna make ur bike a bad sick maniac killer!

http://www.motopormoto.com/2008/11/11/gsxr-bobber/

fark, they dont let to dl pics and dont speak ingrriss, only latino :D

Tomanyprojex
22-11-2009, 05:47 PM
Nice one Jonny boy and thanks although 2 phone calls and a bit of dodgy advice is hardly inspiration [:I].

Anyhoo I will post some more picks in the next week or so (finally) of what I am up to with my build. It involves the back brake and you WILL want one :D

CBRRRT
22-11-2009, 07:54 PM
Buddy!! Long time no see!! Good to have you back mate.

Now let me see. If it wasnt for my petit french friend where would we be right now.

1. we would still have a hidious choke that would be pissing me off to the max

2. I would still be trying to bleed the air out of my new break lines.

3. My rear wheel would be 8mm off centre

Shall I go on?? Ok

4. I wouldnt know what a risistor was and I would still be blowing fuses.

5. I wouldnt found my (Go to guns) on/off light switch from Maplin.

Shall I continue......... Yes well Ithink you get the picture.

You've helped me no end Michale and made the process of making my blade what it is that bit easier Dude.

Oh and about the back break that you are working on!! I havent even seen it yet but.....Make two........make two, ha ha.

Surt, If your bike had been finished it would be in the vid, because I think its one of the most inovative creations I have ever seen, and you have my absolute respect for what you have done matey. What I would love to see is you allpy your skills and knowlage to fabricating a killa SSSA to go in that monster frame and chuck a MAHOOOOSIVE back wheel on it. Now that would be nice mate.

That SSSA in the link above that the guy is using as a front end, am I right in thinking it came from a VFR 800 Surt!!!???

CBRRRT
22-11-2009, 10:19 PM
This is what I'm talking about.

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1258919418.jpg

Simple little details like this that cost nothing to do
but add something to the overall build.

I like it CZOKO.

jakam04
22-11-2009, 11:08 PM
Hey Jon,

Any chance of getting some close up shots of that swingarm mounting point including the spacer you made for those contemplating the same option ;)

Ta

CBRRRT
22-11-2009, 11:16 PM
Send me a PM mate and I will email you all the information you will need. Or you can go to page 1. on this thread and you will find an index to this thread that will tell you all you need to know is on page 1. 2. and 5.

Regards,

Jon.

CBRRRT
23-11-2009, 02:04 AM
I went down the shed after lunch,

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1258949665.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1258906647.jpg

and dunn mine.

blaa
23-11-2009, 04:27 AM
Hey Jon!

Do you know if i can fit a 190 tire on the vfr sssa and wheel?

Best regards!

CBRRRT
23-11-2009, 05:54 AM
You can matey, but only just!

blaa
23-11-2009, 06:22 AM
Was it just with or with out spacer?

CBRRRT
23-11-2009, 06:34 AM
Without mate.

blaa
23-11-2009, 07:00 AM
So with the 8 mm spacer it should fit just fine? right! :)

CBRRRT
23-11-2009, 08:07 AM
I didnt use a spacer with the standard wheel mate, and I never had any problems. That said tomanyprojex is a lot smarter than I am and figured out how to centre both wheels, and recomends an 8mm spacer. Thats why I have made my spacer for my car wheel 30mm to incorporate the 8mm (Michael) tomanyprojex recomends.

So I think I would go with it. Hopefully your spacer should be with you soon buddy.

Unlimited
24-11-2009, 05:13 AM

Anyway, enjoy!

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1258412572.jpg

Happy days, just need to get me some rubber!!:D

F*ck Jonathan didn't read this topic for a while, this wheel looks awesome and the red details nice really nice [:p]

CBRRRT
24-11-2009, 05:49 AM
Thanks mate, I got a bit bored while I was waiting for my 63mm Ford studs to arrive. If you would like any information on the wheel thingy send me a PM and I'll send you a pdf. file with everything I did in a step by step guide.

jakam04
24-11-2009, 07:31 AM
Ta Jon for sending me that PDF document. What did you end up doing with your original wheel? someone else scored it or is it still taking up space in your shed lol...

Jarrod

CBRRRT
24-11-2009, 07:37 AM
Glad to help mate. I sent them over to Si for inclusion in the 'How to' section of the site, so with luck anyone thats interested will be able to access the infomation a little easier.

I sold it to a guy in Ireland mate for 80 quid with the Michelin pilot tyre still on it. I think he go a good deal mate.

Surt
24-11-2009, 08:03 AM
just tried to re-watch ur vid with a different soundtrack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lljBSQdlvY

come better, not so weird, but still so sad mate! [V] wheres a madness, wheres a fun?! r u building a street fighter or being lobotomized? :(

as my judgement was based on the vid and not on some post, so's my reaction. tbh i dont follow threads where i wasnt welcomed or bagged out or noticably ingnored - just a general odservation, alls cool [8D] actually i dont give a fuck if some ones giggling behind my back, somehow giggling stops when i turn around and show a fuck finger. to some one i may be a crazy chavving russian commie and spy - haha - wtf they know 'bout russia or commies? i love russia and i hate commies as well as i hate whats happening to russia and folks that r rulin' it same commies, kgb fuckers... i hate to be a guinea pig for social experiments held, by that, not by pros, but by some schmos, thats why im to fuck of there, may i? i wont ask.
concerning the arse licking or thanking. in ur place id thank wife and kid for patience and understanding (mine hasnt endured and jumped off, just for instance, who cares), then people who really helped u with works and details, like that custom sprocket squinted eyed girl ;) then the mates in the forums in general, once u cant mention every one. why the hell u of set the judge in front of all, is it an asf emblem? and i dont believe uv got much help or inspiration from exben once he hardly ever posted in ur thread, and these 2 bikes r totally different in concept and implementation, i reckon. bens bike is a show bike by pro, and urs is just we all here about: learning and building, i luv the process! keep monstering buddy :D
i believe u'll take my sound friendly notes into concideration, and ur next vid wont be so pathetic depressive and ambient, more dynamics jonny boy, id love to see her roarin, prancing and sparkling with foot pegs. can u do that? :)

CBRRRT
24-11-2009, 09:03 AM
I'm waiting on a back tyre Surt, but when it arrives and I can get Porky to fit it then we'll see what we can do for you mate.

I think there was a missunderstanding between us some time ago, and perhaps we didnt understand the jokes of each of us. I was not giggling behind your back mate, I just have a weard humor thats all. Like I said matey, I have loads of respect for you and what you do.

Perhaps we didnt talk for some time mate, but I kept lookin in on your thread matey.

I get inspiration from the small things Surt, only yesterday I was drilling my levers because I thought that CZOKO's looked so cool and I was inspired to get off my fat arse and go to my shed and do the same to mine. I look at other peoples bikes mate and see something I like, or like but want to develope in a slightly direction. As I said before mate my skills are limited to bolting things together. I would love to be able to weld and fabficate, but I cant so I do the best I can with what I have.

I used the Judge in my Vid only because I like it mate, nothing more. I do stuff to my Blade coz I like it. And I post on the forum and try to problem solve because I like it matey.

I dont for one moment think anyone on here thinks you are a KGB spy matey, Now Harry I'm not to sure about, lol.

As far as being lobotomized mate, I would rather have a 'bottle in front of me' than a 'frontal lobotomy' ha ha.

Sorry to hear your family decided to move away from you mate, I know I am very lucky to have the support of my wife and son, and I never take it for granted mate.

Anyway Surt, I'm glad the iron curtain has lifted and we are once more talking. Good on you matey!

Kind regards to you mate,

Jonathan.

CBRRRT
24-11-2009, 09:31 AM
Some time ago I splashed out 30 quid on a Preditor mask for my Blade

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1259067490.jpg

I couldnt quite get it to go back far enough, so I hacked a
bit off the back of the head

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1259041186.jpg

After posting my vid clip Hueyonablad pointed out it was sitting at a shite angle, what can I say!? when he's right he's right!!

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1259019096.jpg

On the headlamp fork brackets I brought there was two holes
so I made a small tie and pulled down the top bracket so it sat at a better angle

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1259105927.jpg

Now that is sorted I thing there is scope to move it back to the forks, and I'm gonna do that soon.

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1259086935.jpg

But for now I gave it a lick of paint to try and tie it in with the rest of the bike.

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1259036003.jpg

Not 100% sure about it, but its only paint.

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1259050178.jpg

I can always sand it back and do it again.

Surt
24-11-2009, 10:20 AM
all is good mate, let bygones be bygones... have u ever seen bygons matey wonder what do they look like? ;) i b'live they r akin to langoliers?
surely harry knows im a spy, coz hes working for me, on a mission right out, measuring the piss %age at golden coast's aquatory ;) some arrangements before landing to be made :D
my words werent addressed just to u jon, rather revealing my sneaky policies :D:D:D
3.15 up here in canada [:o)] time to fall down...
cheers mate, like damo says, fuck u and all ur build! no, fuck all to ur build, thats right!

Fight_fan
24-11-2009, 11:10 AM
Pull that headlight in about 3 feet n I rekon u'l b on a winner there Jonny! Good stuff!

Harry
24-11-2009, 04:47 PM
fight fans right jon, move that sucker back to the legs as far as ya can mate it's out there like a horse's head dude !

FIGHTERMC
24-11-2009, 09:05 PM
quote:Originally posted by Harry

fight fans right jon, move that sucker back to the legs as far as ya can mate it's out there like a horse's head dude !

agree pull it back and it will look a hell of alot better mate.

CBRRRT
24-11-2009, 11:27 PM
Agreed..........and Done. Thanks lads.

Surt
26-11-2009, 07:54 AM
hey Jon, which prog did u use for ur bloody vid? :) btw u shoudnt take my words seriously concerning ur vid or else, life is a crazy bitch u have to live with it, just dont take it seriously, u can see funny things in anything... [:o)]
also concerning prejudice, im full of it myself... my list is great http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1259237422.gif
so i can stand it to be taken as a commie thug and kgb agent, on the other hand, it sounds much better, than being called a pom, hey?

CBRRRT
27-11-2009, 04:43 AM
I'm half Pom and half Spick surt, so I guess that makes me a "SPOM" lol. I used the programe that came with windows vista mate, its called "Movie Maker"

No worries Surt, I know its all in fun matey. To be honest it was my first attempt with the program and just a bit of a laugh really. I dont thing Steven Spielburg has anything to worry about just yat, lol.

When I was a young man I wanted to join the secret police Surt, but when I asked where I could get an application form from they told me it was a secret.

Surt
27-11-2009, 06:34 AM
bahaha! btw spic in russian, came from german stands for a police informer or police pimp [:p] so u may consider uself as a-havin' a half time job for a spic and claim for salary for all the ys u of lived from the new scotland yard matey ;) i guess ud be able to open a bike fighterin shop jon! btw, any luck with ur real job buddy??
thanks for the hint on the movie maker, ill check that shit... wait, perhaps the sound tracks composed by u as well? [B)] then my apology for the critics, i used to composed music my self, but it also was so depressive that i gave up [:o)] :D:D:D

CBRRRT
27-11-2009, 08:01 AM
I am now working for a company that makes repairs and renovations for a large company in the UK Surt. Its not so good money as when I was in construction but it will do for now mate. Pay day tomorrow so I went on ebay and got my new back tyre for my car wheel,:D

Movie maker is really easy to use, and you can add video pictures and sound then add effects. The music on both of my vids is the kind of stuff I like to listen to mate, along with the Prodigy, Chemical Brothers, Orbital etc.

I have thinking of becoming a police informer Surt but because no one will tell me any secrets I dont really have anything to tell them. I had a really big secret once, well I say a really big secret, it was more like a big........ errrr! well small secret I guess. Only trouble was everyone knew it except me, then when I found out it wasn't really a secret anymore. So I guess I dont know any...........anyway!!!

Whats a pimp Surt????? is it working with kids and old people???

I would quite like to work with old people mate, because sooner or later when you get pissed off with them they die anyway. and you get some new old people to work with. Surt, do old people stink of piss in Russia mate, coz the do here. My granny stunk of piss and had hair growing out of her chin, and for some reason thought every time I saw her I would want to kiss her, [xx(]Bwaaaaaar!!! Like kissing warm dead people mate.

I understand in Russia Surt they leave old people out to dry all summer, then use them for fuel in the winter to keep warm when it snows, is that true mate?

We like to think that old people can still contribute, and make them feel usefull mate, we use them to hold open doors in the summer when it hot, and in winter we lay them across the bottom of the door to keep out the cold.[^]

In Africa they make tyres out of them when their skins get thick and tough, and they dont even have to colour them black mate, coz they are already black, cool [8D]

Surt
27-11-2009, 08:51 AM
i of never smelt em buddy, so kunt say anything bout their ordour, and as far as i know, they burn them in the electric power stations and then add their ashes into paint, rubber, tarmac, concrete, therefore makin a great use of em... as for piss, its always so cold in russia that we go pissing with hatchets to cut of icicles, some piss into their furry pants to get warmed up but their smell mixes with the reek of raw leather and the bloody bastards use it as advantage in getting bread by food stamps (all foods distributed in russia by food stamps) without standing in queues
a police p.i.m.p. is a very old russian convict slang word standing for Police Informer Muzafuka Ponce :D:D:D

CBRRRT
28-11-2009, 04:14 AM
LMARO, tarmac and concrete. they do provide a usefull service Surt, lol.

Surt
28-11-2009, 06:05 PM
as i of heard, the british scientists recently had bin developin' the old germans technology on the bio gas generator usage in small vehicles: during the wwii, germany lacked oil, so hi octane was distributed mainly for luftwaffe needs, therefore vehicles were equipped with generators obtaining gas from firewoods
so what i heard, the british scientists invented a reactor in which dead bodies r converted into oil and high octane after ongoing distillation??? all one needs to fill in ones car is to put a dead body into the trunk where the reactor is, and here u go! a warning led will prompt u when u gonna find another road victim. they say, for a bike u can buy ready-to-use dismembered bodies. they also say, though the race of the 'fuel' isnt crucial for the product, better results obtained from the second generation immigrants as their fat %-age is much higher. it was assumed, that the part of the road tax included in the new fuel reactor cost will be allocated on the new social programs for new immigrants. needless to say that the new invention will release the uk from buying expensive gas and oil from russia and opec...
i like it! [^]

CBRRRT
28-11-2009, 06:38 PM
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuk!!!! we burried my granny last week, she wasn't too happy about it coz she wasn't dead yet.

If I had known about the reactor then Surt, I could have stuck her in my petrol tank coz she was only little.

Surt
28-11-2009, 06:58 PM
but u can dig her out matey, shes almost cooked by now, are those reactors already available in the market and can u send me one? i'll pay off with a laser tatter peeler, when have it up and running... the prob is as i followed ur recs and used vacuum for holding a tatter in the mid air, but somehow it doesnt levitate, but bursts up as vacuum is achieved... so now im playing with super continuity, it works fine, but tatters come out frozen and sweet, i kunt eat sweet potato, no way! [V]

CBRRRT
28-11-2009, 07:22 PM
Wait till summer mate and put a stick in the tatter before you super continuity it, then when its done you can sell them in red square as "Tatter ice lollies" Frozen sweet tatters, You'll make millions matey!

Surt
28-11-2009, 07:40 PM
a spiv idea! btw, where r my manners, my condolences on ur granny's decease Jon! how old was she? also, u mentioned she was small, did u mean she was still smaller than u?

CBRRRT
28-11-2009, 08:22 PM
Mate we are all devistated, as we cant believe after giving her a bed under my bench, in my shed, for all those years the ungreatfull bitch never left us any money. I'm just glad we never waisted any money on her heating the shed in winter. :(

Surt, she wasn't dead when we burried her, but I guess she must be by now, thing is she never had any money to leave us when she was dead, so thanks for your condolences, but we would prefer cash if thats ok with you mate. Any rubel's you can spair would be greatfully received mate. :(

It would be a bit difficult digging her up mate because we burried her under the patio, and we had to work fast and get her underground before the neighbours came home from work. It was a total fucker trying to fill the hole back in mate because she kept trying to climb out, I think she objected to being put in the same hole as my Grandfather. I can't say for sure mate as the drugs we gave her to keep her quiet were affecting her speach.

Fortunatly my son Nick was quick enough to give her a quick wack with his shovel handle, and that stunned her long enough to get the patio slabs laid on top of her.

I dont think it will be a total loss though mate as we can still keep collecting her pension for a few years to come, as we will tell everyone she has had a stroke and is bed bound.

Not all lies mate as the side of her face did drop when Nick wacked her with the shovel, and the patio is next to the flower beds.

Anyway mate, she's in a better place now, because she was taking up to much room in the shed. :D

Surt
28-11-2009, 09:53 PM
i totally agree with ya buddy, everything lord makes is for better, so u and ur family performed urselves as a hand of god, amen!
i wood gladly donate u matey any sum i could save but recently the money r annulled in russia, we r all on direct distribution, only those working naturally. those who dont work go either into a prison camp as saboteurs where they r obliged to work for free (no food stamps) for 5-8 ys or go to a mental hospital as dotards just for 1 year, but one must prove ones mental desease or will be treated as a simulant and sentenced to a capital punishment... needless to say that nutters r obliged to work for free as well and also new drugs r tested on them... but they r getting wheat porridge... ummm mate tbh im starving, can u send me some food? i saw on tv theres a lot of food in the 'food stores' in the uk, right? well, the reporter said it was phoney, but i dont trust them... i dont know wheres our food, perhaps it was sold to the uk? all i get on the food stamps is 400 g grey half baked bread, after standing in the queue for 3-4 hs
also, even though the money are not in use in russia anymore, sending them abroad would be concidered as the heaviest felony, anti-state terrorism and sabotage, with a capital punishment as the aftermath [xx(]
i have read in a newspaper "pravda", that people in the uk have to sell their children for organs to survive in the recession and growing unemployment in the west, do they??? [:0][:0][:0] come here mate, i'll arrange a job for u in a construction site! :)

Harry
29-11-2009, 12:01 AM
SPOM ????????? wot's dat bahahaaaaaaaaaa

CBRRRT
29-11-2009, 12:14 AM
Its what I am Harry half Spick and half Pomm = SPOM.;)

Harry
29-11-2009, 12:26 AM
all rightyyyyyyyyyy then jon!, ya look fine in ya pic's mate ! :)

Surt
29-11-2009, 11:03 AM
i wood suggest 'spum' or maybe just to add another meaning to "spam"[?] or "spume"[?][?]

blaa
29-11-2009, 12:14 PM
Thank you Jon!

Icreadible!
You make me happier than the missis!

And shes so freekin jelous right now!

CBRRRT
29-11-2009, 08:13 PM
Well blaa I do look good in a thong mate, lol.

CBRRRT
29-11-2009, 08:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by Surt

i wood suggest 'spum' or maybe just to add another meaning to "spam"[?] or "spume"[?][?]

I think I'll just go with Bald headed bastard mate [V]. ha ha.

Surt
01-12-2009, 06:18 AM
i dont like and dont trust to bald headed and moustached men and women mate but my upbringing doesnt allow me to judge about people by their appearance...[8)] if u got wat i just said then congrats cos i dont

i'd rather cal u 'spam' as a spa[niard] plus a [po]m, which also underlines ur gastronomic taste and soothes my hunger [:I] i mean im so hungry that could possibly eat u at one bite, today i ate just one rat that i caught in my shed, but it was absolutely not sufficient... then i hit a stray dog wth a brick and killed the skinny bitch, but other dogs didnt let me to take my prize and devoured her themselves. so now im just trying to cheat my incessant hunger in vain, by looking through my english dictionary and finding longest words... only idea is in my head: i remember from the lessons of history that the chinese cooked paper, but cant remember how [V] perhaps u have a recipe how to cook paper, cos its all i have now[?]

Surt
01-12-2009, 06:25 AM

i totally agree with ya buddy, everything lord makes is for better, so u and ur family performed urselves as a hand of god, amen!
i wood gladly donate u matey any sum i could save but recently the money r annulled in russia, we r all on direct distribution, only those working naturally. those who dont work go either into a prison camp as saboteurs where they r obliged to work for free (no food stamps) for 5-8 ys or go to a mental hospital as dotards just for 1 year, but one must prove ones mental desease or will be treated as a simulant and sentenced to a capital punishment... needless to say that nutters r obliged to work for free as well and also new drugs r tested on them... but they r getting wheat porridge... ummm mate tbh im starving, can u send me some food? i saw on tv theres a lot of food in the 'food stores' in the uk, right? well, the reporter said it was phoney, but i dont trust them... i dont know wheres our food, perhaps it was sold to the uk? all i get on the food stamps is 400 g grey half baked bread, after standing in the queue for 3-4 hs
also, even though the money are not in use in russia anymore, sending them abroad would be concidered as the heaviest felony, anti-state terrorism and sabotage, with a capital punishment as the aftermath [xx(]
i have read in a newspaper "pravda", that people in the uk have to sell their children for organs to survive in the recession and growing unemployment in the west, do they??? [:0][:0][:0] come here mate, i'll arrange a job for u in a construction site! :)

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1259625210.gif

CBRRRT
01-12-2009, 06:55 AM
^^^Hahahahaha^^^ I'm sick of construction mate, I gave my life to it and all it does is kick me in the bollocks. I think the cheneese ate rice paper matey, lol.

You could try getting arrested once a week Surt and let the police feed you. They have to give you a breakfast before they let you go in the morning matey.

I would never sell my son matey, as I would give him my last breath of air, my last drop of blood, my last minutes on earth. He is my best friend, and my reason to keep going on, when times are tuff.

Surt
01-12-2009, 07:50 AM
okay, then can u call ur police to feed me up buddy, coz u'd positively get all at once both breakfast and lunch etc from russian militioneers, but only kicks and punches and rubber bats called 'democratizers' [}:)]

CBRRRT
01-12-2009, 08:44 AM
Fuuuuuuuuuck Surt, life seems really hard in your country matey, ever thought of defecting to Essex.

A few shots of my home town Surt

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1259642184.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1259700645.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1259714430.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1259679783.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1259684357.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1259694350.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1259674516.jpg

And I luv the place matey.

Surt
01-12-2009, 02:12 PM

Fuuuuuuuuuck Surt, life seems really hard in your country matey, ever thought of defecting to Essex.

nice piss buddy, and i dont mind, i could live in the hut^^^ and set false lights in the night, we could share the booty from the ship wrecks... can you make arrangements with transportation in the Essex Embassy, sire?

CBRRRT
02-12-2009, 05:10 AM
LOL, I'll se what I can do my end matey but we may have to hand out a few bribes, so bring plenty of wodka.

Surt
02-12-2009, 05:41 AM
fotka aint no prob! how ever better to chase it up on spot, i dont see any decent raw product cept the same paper or wood sawdust... vodka obtained from that is called "metho", well we drink it when mixed with a cologne, but not proper stuff for bribing... but i know and teach u a few recipes of geniune russian moonshine=samogon, the best samogon is made from ordinary human shite, the recipe is very simple: 1 kilo shite and 1 kilo sugar, 1 liter water, mix all and set into a cool place for 4 days, when fermentizings finished, up through the still [8D] u'll gotta get a 100% vo thermo nuke boose, dilute it to 40 % vo and treat ur precious neighbours [}:)]... for our own we prefer wheat vodka, alas where to take wheat once it all was sold to the uk to buy new tractors and combines there [:0]

CBRRRT
02-12-2009, 07:15 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^I think um gonna be sick^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Harry
02-12-2009, 05:04 PM
bloody hell you'd have to be thirsty surt....... [xx(]

JackTar
02-12-2009, 06:33 PM
Looks cold and complainey.

hotmilk
02-12-2009, 08:21 PM
quote:[i]Originally posted by CBRRRT

Fuck.... i think thats where they shot baywatch! i think i can see pammys jugs bouncing too! :D

porky gsxr
03-12-2009, 03:02 AM
essex looks alot better through a camera!!!!!!

CBRRRT
03-12-2009, 05:37 AM
Carfull Pork, or I'll have you deported to Silly Suffolk matey, lol.

Surt
03-12-2009, 06:31 AM
To Harry: im not sure what do u mean matey, sumtimes im firsty, sumtimes secondy [:p]
To Jon: habwabwa! u said it matey, so uv lost the improvised tournament even before I of used my really heavy humour :D , so according to the noble knights' code, im taking ur horse, ur weapon and ur outfit or, paraphrasing, ur bike, ur lappie and ur leathers [}:)] but I leave thee thy life and estate, vadecum pace! [}:)]
To the people of Australia: could you explain me a difference in a definition "pommy" for one who STILL dwells in the uk and one whos ALREADY RELOCATED to OZ :D both are poms, but how to differ one from another? perhaps the term "a bloody pommy bastard" is applied rather to the 2nd type and simply "a pom" to type 1 [?][?][?] Another question is do you call poms dwellers from any part of british island or just those from england? and how about the irishmen, shetland islanders etc [?][?][?] hey Harry tru blu ocka, any comments? :)

CBRRRT
03-12-2009, 07:14 AM
To Surt; I lay down my sword my Lord [B)] But Honestly I think all Vodka tastes like shit, lol. I'm an Essex Larger loute matey, ha ha. ;)

CBRRRT
03-12-2009, 07:21 AM
I called into Eastern Tyres on the way home from work tonight and had them fit the rubber to my hoop.

Griff, you were right on the money mate. Loads of lube and 100lb of presure and BANG!!!!

Fuck I nearly shat meself when the beads seated mate, LMFARO!!!

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1259803539.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1259819312.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1259872849.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1259806480.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1259882428.jpg

Surt
03-12-2009, 08:06 AM

To Surt; I lay down my sword my Lord [B)] But Honestly I think all Vodka tastes like shit, lol. I'm an Essex Larger loute matey, ha ha. ;)

accepted. anyway im observing certain positive results for u Jon due to the psychotherapy, ur already becoming more brisk and, i promise, soon u'll start barking and attacking people with bbq lids again! [^]

CBRRRT
03-12-2009, 08:23 AM
Ha ha Yeah, I remember that Surt, I kept looking at that thing and it was doing my head in. I just thought WTF is it, lol.

blaa
03-12-2009, 08:36 AM
Damn thats tight Jon!

ROck n roll!

How wide is the wheel and how wide is the rubber?

CBRRRT
03-12-2009, 09:46 AM
The wheel is a 17"x7" Inovit Concept mate, with a Dunlop 200x50x17".

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1259863735.gif
Rock n Roll blaa!!!

Fight_fan
03-12-2009, 10:24 AM
Fuck Jon! That looks so fuckin tidy man! Awesome to the max!!!

robmac
03-12-2009, 11:17 AM

Have you found the tyre has flattened out a fair bit with that size rim? I'm running a 210 50 tyre on a 7" rim and am now looking for a 6.5" rim to pinch the tyre in a little more to create a better profile for handling.

Surt
03-12-2009, 02:57 PM

the rear end looks tuff, though i'd advise avon 300 or 320 for the rim of that width, can be done next time [8D] (ah, shit no, for 300s ur rim is to NARROW, it takes 10-11") what really worries me is the front end not correlating to the rear end, i reckon u can use another vfr sssa as a girder, all u need to fit it is to weld lower mounts for lower links (naturally, cept the links/levers and new yokes) to the sssa, i can draw a pic if ur interested ;)

Surt
03-12-2009, 03:01 PM
ha! [:0] actually my ideas already embodied in the gxsr bobber on the rapid cover above^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ fuck! :(

blaa
03-12-2009, 03:27 PM
Then my 190 rubber is gonna be tight as hell on a 7" wide wheel i guess.... maybe sell and buy another one...?

Harry
03-12-2009, 03:46 PM

To Harry: im not sure what do u mean matey, sumtimes im firsty, sumtimes secondy [:p]
To Jon: habwabwa! u said it matey, so uv lost the improvised tournament even before I of used my really heavy humour :D , so according to the noble knights' code, im taking ur horse, ur weapon and ur outfit or, paraphrasing, ur bike, ur lappie and ur leathers [}:)] but I leave thee thy life and estate, vadecum pace! [}:)]
To the people of Australia: could you explain me a difference in a definition "pommy" for one who STILL dwells in the uk and one whos ALREADY RELOCATED to OZ :D both are poms, but how to differ one from another? perhaps the term "a bloody pommy bastard" is applied rather to the 2nd type and simply "a pom" to type 1 [?][?][?] Another question is do you call poms dwellers from any part of british island or just those from england? and how about the irishmen, shetland islanders etc [?][?][?] hey Harry tru blu ocka, any comments? :)
.........I'm not game to touch it surt i fear of offending the hole world !

Harry
03-12-2009, 03:47 PM
Jon your bike is looking hotter every time i see it....congrad's mate:)

CBRRRT
03-12-2009, 04:17 PM
Thanks Lads for the kind words :D

The profile of the tyre seems really ok as you can see from the photos matey, so I'm happy with it.

I'm not to sure about the 190 thing blaa, as I just went with what Griff and FighterMC said.

JackTar
03-12-2009, 04:34 PM
You wouldn't have needed much lube in your hoop would you John? Heard you could swing a cat in there.

Large
03-12-2009, 05:12 PM
Fuck this thread cracks me up. It's like listening to a group of old mates abusing each other down the pub.

Jon- The CBR looks better every time I see it...got any pics of the close in predator headlight? btw- I've heard a few bike tyres pop as they go over a car bead...loud isn't it[8D]

Surt- A Pommy is always a Pommy (see Tony Nitrous's feet if you don't believe me) A Pommy cunt is another matter.

Surt
04-12-2009, 01:05 AM
lol, thats wat i heard before! so d'u Large believe our lad is hopeless? wait a sec Jon, i know how to correct ur karma - join british communist party, itll make u a commie thug and a hand of moscow, none would call u pom or spom anymore :)
hey Large, i used to live in kazakhstan while serving in the army, it was awful [8D] now i guess its even worse, isnt it? [:o)]

Surt
04-12-2009, 01:10 AM
btw, where can i see tony nitrous' feet? is it kind of an attraction? [:0]

CBRRRT
04-12-2009, 05:41 AM
quote:Originally posted by Large

Fuck this thread cracks me up. It's like listening to a group of old mates abusing each other down the pub.

Jon- The CBR looks better every time I see it...got any pics of the close in predator headlight? btw- I've heard a few bike tyres pop as they go over a car bead...loud isn't it[8D]

Surt- A Pommy is always a Pommy (see Tony Nitrous's feet if you don't believe me) A Pommy cunt is another matter.

Quote; It's like listening to a group of old mates abusing each other down the pub.

Thats exactly what I like about it Big Fella, LMAO :D

And lets face it there isnt a finer bunch of piss takers on the planet. Its been pissing down for days now mate, but as soon as it stops I'll drag the bike out and take some shots of the lamp fur-ya.

You're right about the tyre bead bang mate, I thought the fucker had blew up ha ha.

Griff told me to shove about a 100lb into it and that when he done his Frank wouldnt pump it up. he said it was a brown trouser moment, lol.

Surt, I know plenty of pommy cunts mate, in Pomgerland the place is jammed with em.

Your round son!!

CBRRRT
04-12-2009, 05:48 AM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

You wouldn't have needed much lube in your hoop would you John? Heard you could swing a cat in there.

Bah-hahahahaha, Jacktar you tease, are you trying to chat me up matey [:I].

CBRRRT
04-12-2009, 05:51 AM
quote:Originally posted by Harry

Jon your bike is looking hotter every time i see it....congrad's mate:)

Cheers Buddy, um gonna pop in to your Sh-thread in a minute, get the kettel on Son!

CBRRRT
04-12-2009, 05:59 AM

lol, thats wat i heard before! so d'u Large believe our lad is hopeless? wait a sec Jon, i know how to correct ur karma - join british communist party, itll make u a commie thug and a hand of moscow, none would call u pom or spom anymore :)
hey Large, i used to live in kazakhstan while serving in the army, it was aweful [8D] now i guess its even worse, isnt it? [:o)]

We're all capitalist pigs in Ingerland Surt, no commies here mate. And I couldnt give a flying shite what anyone calls me Buddy, lol, spick, pom, bald headed bastard, sawwwwwll gooood. ha ha.

Surt
04-12-2009, 06:09 AM
i dont think ur a capitalist mate, maybe sometimes just being piggishhttp://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1259920974.gif
, unless ur lending ur late grannies savings [V]

CBRRRT
04-12-2009, 06:25 AM

i dont think ur a capitalist mate, maybe sometimes just being piggishhttp://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1259920974.gif
, unless ur lending ur late grannies savings [V]

Oink http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1259920974.gif
Oink matey lmaro :D.

Fight_fan
04-12-2009, 06:37 AM

btw, where can i see tony nitrous' feet? is it kind of an attraction? [:0]

Here ya go mate!... Might wanna put some sunglasses on tho! LOL :D

http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee325/GIX711/FOOLS%20RUN%2009/100_2403.jpg

Surt
05-12-2009, 06:30 PM
thanks fight fan yup kunt stare at the sparkie ankles without a welders mask! [:p]

CBRRRT
05-12-2009, 06:46 PM
^^^^^^^^^Bah-hahahahahahahahahahah^^^^^^^^^^^^

CBRRRT
05-12-2009, 09:09 PM
Popped out to take a few shot of my Blade so far. [8D]

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1260100823.jpg

Made the arse look big [:p]

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1260051995.jpg

Then I went round Surts house to show him. The tide was out and so was Surt. [V]

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1260074070.jpg

So I waited a bit longer [V]

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1260056663.jpg

Took a photo od the head lamp for Large [^]

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1260060877.jpg

Then went ome! ;)

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1260082076.jpg

CBRRRT
05-12-2009, 09:12 PM
I'm not liking that front wheel now, gonna have to do something about that now. Awww for fuck sake, will it ever end???!!!

I fuckin hope not, lol.

Surt
05-12-2009, 10:10 PM

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1260051995.jpg

im not sure what u need those red glands for matey but i think her arses swollen up coz of them [:0] and i warned u about the front end, i took odins eye to see better! ;) the shack is alright tho no electricity, so i went for kero :D

CBRRRT
05-12-2009, 10:11 PM
With the exception of our Tomanyprojex (Michael) I thought the French were all just a bunch of garlic chompin cunts!

http://sickestbikes.dyndns.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=976

It seems I was wrong!!!!!!

WHO KNEW!!

Surt
05-12-2009, 10:17 PM
they all r perverts anyway! check out lazareths bikes! [^]

CBRRRT
05-12-2009, 10:22 PM

they all r perverts anyway! check out lazareths bikes! [^]

When did you get home? I went round your house this morning!

Surt
05-12-2009, 11:00 PM
hehe, not just u, seen a coupla immie officers as well... i of used a scuba but shhhh! btw wats ur net connection, never seen u online sneeky shaven cunt! d'u connect with a scrambler? [8D]

CBRRRT
05-12-2009, 11:23 PM
Bah-hahahahaha "Sneakey shaven cunt" LMFARO.

GOLD!!!!

I'm on Yahoo mate, but apart from that I know not.

CBRRRT
06-12-2009, 12:02 AM
My uncle sent me this info, [u]sorry lads its for the UK only</u>

Did you know that recent Government legislation changing the Freedom of information Acts gives you access to speed camera offences registered within the last twelve months and placed on a freely accessible website?

Did you know that every time your car goes even over a mile or so over the speed limit, it is registered and placed on the database?
They only send a ticket if you are way over, OR (and here is the rub..) if you receive over 20 near misses!!!!!! You can now check how many you have against your car's registered number.

http://www.i-database.co.uk/index1.php