PDA

View Full Version : CBRRRT's Shed. (Index on page 1.)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

CBRRRT
28-06-2009, 10:11 PM
My Mate Marmite (http://www.marmite.co.uk/_pdf/marmite-recipes.pdf )

dingo
28-06-2009, 10:19 PM
myself i like promite :D , my girl calls it POOMITE and BEGIMITE :D

Harry
28-06-2009, 10:30 PM
carl there not shit'in you when they call it POO mite :D:D

dingo
28-06-2009, 10:40 PM
kinda like we ozzies drink too much piss , hahaha

Harry
28-06-2009, 10:52 PM
who drink's to much piss [:0] hic hic hic hic......WHO ?

CBRRRT
28-06-2009, 11:39 PM
lol^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Harry
29-06-2009, 04:11 PM
knocked off....two turkeys in the yard....dropped in to see a mate...one turkey....opened door one beer....pc on....build a turkey mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, al ca hole :)

Harry
29-06-2009, 04:20 PM
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1246325016.jpg

num num num :D

Harry
29-06-2009, 04:30 PM
found a great screen saver mate...www.motogp.com go to screen saver's,brings up GP race film,pic's of hottie's,crash's,and stat's of rider's...constantly change's wen the pc is not in use, good thing mate ;)

Gix11
29-06-2009, 04:35 PM
Hey Jon, just noticed your bike was in the last edition of Streetfighters in the Fanmail. It's changed a bit since you sent those photos in though hey!?

CBRRRT
29-06-2009, 04:59 PM
To be honest Si I forgot I sent them in mate. I emailed Will the other day and asked if he was still interested in doing the shoot, because those photos appeared in fan mail, and he said he definatly was still coming down to do it. I'm looking forward to it mate, and you know me Si, there will be plenty of shots appear on here mate, lol.

Harry
29-06-2009, 05:08 PM
wot's on the cover of that issue jon?.........last one i have is naked cat woman with the wild tattoo on a z 9 with the suzuki donk in it

CBRRRT
29-06-2009, 06:59 PM
Fark Harry thats an old one now mate, I'll have a look at lunch time and let you know mate.

CBRRRT
29-06-2009, 07:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by Harry

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1246325016.jpg

num num num :D

Is that a pint of Vegmite Harry, lol.

Harry
29-06-2009, 07:58 PM
just another well earned brew mate.....not tea and scoooooooon's :D

CBRRRT
30-06-2009, 04:05 AM
I'm sitting in my garden Harry eating scotish aberdeen angus burgers off the BBQ and drinking an icey cold Kronenbourg 1664, there are beads of cold condensation rolling down the outside of the glass, and its super cold to the touch mate.

Donna is off to work tonight, so there is gonna be a few more downed before the sun drops over the hill fella.

Pop round mate and we'll chuck a few down our necks then start braggin bollocks about how far and fast we can wheelie and do rolling burnouts.

Coz I can do a, a, a, wheelie annnnnnnd a rollin burn out at the same time.......Hic*

Fight_fan
30-06-2009, 08:10 AM

wot's on the cover of that issue jon?.........last one i have is naked cat woman with the wild tattoo on a z 9 with the suzuki donk in it

Same here... & I think im in love!;)
Seriously tho, I would do unspeakable things to that chick![:0][:p]

CBRRRT
30-06-2009, 08:24 AM
Harry sent me these Lance, enjoy mate!

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1246379331.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1246382063.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1246335250.jpg

[:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p]

CBRRRT
30-06-2009, 08:35 AM
You can download her from the new Streetfighters mag web site matey.

http://streetfightersmag.com/static/best-babes/

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1246318067.jpg

And here she is again with her Cat Kit off.

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1246324969.jpg

Fight_fan
30-06-2009, 09:10 AM
[:p][:p][:p][:p][:p]
Gonna print those off n disappear for a while me thinks! ;)
Ur a champ Jon, I love ur work!

CBRRRT
30-06-2009, 01:47 PM
I love you too Lance. WORK, WORK, I LOVE YOUR WORK LANCE.

Pweeeew, I think I might just have got away with that one!

30-06-2009, 02:02 PM
Please tell me all that ink is real!

Fight_fan
30-06-2009, 02:47 PM
quote:Originally posted by Ryder

I kno right! Im like 99% sure it is... U can check her out at www.fuelgirls.co.uk

Oh n jon... i love u too[:I]

30-06-2009, 03:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by Fight_fan

quote:Originally posted by Ryder

I kno right! Im like 99% sure it is... U can check her out at www.fuelgirls.co.uk

Oh n jon... i love u too[:I]

Best.

Link.

Ever.

CBRRRT
30-06-2009, 04:52 PM
[:I]

Tomanyprojex
02-07-2009, 03:57 AM
Jon, you are a mental generous fucker. I can't believe that you can find M1 jackets that small! As soon as it fits him there will be phots. Thanks mate in a big way. Sould you everneed anything just ask. Except BJs, for them you can ask someone else...

CBRRRT
02-07-2009, 04:18 AM
Bah....hahahaha, we were in Colchester the other week mate, Donna and I saw that jacket and I said I know a little Hooligan that will fit one day. We both laughed like fuck and had to get it. I know its a bit big for Mini Mike at the moment mate, but as you say, He will grow into it, ha ha. Just need to get a ASF patch for your Missus to stich on to it.

How's the little bloke doin anyway Mate, is he still shitting yellow, Bwaaaaaaaah, or have you got him on the solid stuff yet. I cant remember what was worse mate, lol.

Any hay who, Mike, whats been going on with the bike Fella, any progress in that department, or is Mrs. Mike about to drop another one, ha ha. I been checkin in on you from time to time, well every day really, and not much has been going on.

When you have a mo I have a question for you about my wiring mate, I'm not 100% sure I have it right as the bottom bulb is not as bright as the top one, and when I pull the pass switch it goes out completely. I think it might be something to do with the brown wire as there was no brown on the new switch gear. I'm quite sure it was the wire that went from the Blade switch to the side / parkin light.....Hmmmmmmmmm, I dunno!!!

Apart from that matey, all is good in Hollywood.

CBRRRT
02-07-2009, 04:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by Tomanyprojex

Jon, you are a mental generous fucker. I can't believe that you can find M1 jackets that small! As soon as it fits him there will be phots. Thanks mate in a big way. Sould you everneed anything just ask. Except BJs, for them you can ask someone else...

I went out with a woman that turned out to be a bloke when I worked in Germany mate, so I came real close to getting a B.J. from a bloke. Owww Fuck, gulp....Bwaaaa, a little bit of sick just came up.

Fight_fan
02-07-2009, 07:40 AM
quote:Originally posted by CBRRRT

Owww Fuck, gulp....Bwaaaa

LOL I thought that was the sound the 2 of u made! ;)

CBRRRT
02-07-2009, 03:01 PM
Thats reserved just for you Lance me boy.

I have a big bag of sweets and some kittens in my shed Lance, would you like to see them?

Come round later tonight my little friend, but dont tell anyone where your going, will you!

Owww Fuck, gulp....Bwaaaa!!!!

Fight_fan
02-07-2009, 04:08 PM

Thats reserved just for you Lance me boy.

I have a big bag of sweets and some kittens in my shed Lance, would you like to see them?

Come round later tonight my little friend, but dont tell anyone where your going, will you!

Owww Fuck, gulp....Bwaaaa!!!!

Aww 4 real mister? That sounds super swell! [:I]

LMFAO! U dirty old man! I bet thats what u tell all the little streetfighters!:D

CBRRRT
02-07-2009, 04:31 PM
:DOnly the ones with a pretty mouth Lance;)

Tomanyprojex
02-07-2009, 10:38 PM
Hey Lance! Do not go into the shed with the scary man [xx(]

Unless you want to:D:D

Shortfuse
03-07-2009, 12:27 AM
CBRRRT, I have been on ASF for a few months as I research different things for my build, and came across this thread thanks to your SSSA conversion. YOU BASTARD!!! I have been stuck in front of this screen reading this thread word for fucking word. I have not been able to move for fucking ages.

Well done with your build. It is a really hot looking bike. Glad you got rid of the headlight. I had to read back a few pages to see if I had missed your line of thinking. Nope. New one looks awesome but.

So, although you will probably hear from me during my SSSA conversion in the coming months, for now, thanks for a great build and a really entertaining read. You are one talented and funny fucker.

CBRRRT
03-07-2009, 03:16 AM
Dude, we are all glad to have you on board, and I thank you for the "YOU BASTARD" as it is without doubt the nicest thang any one has ever said to me, LMFARO.

The headlamp is a chapter in my life I would rather forget mate, as its right up there with the time I came home from work and decided to lay on the bed having a wank with my head phones on [8D]. When I finished and opened my eyes, a cheese sandwich and a cup of tea had appeared on the bed side cabinet [:0]. That wasn't the worst bit mate, I found out my Mum had popped in to let the dog out for a piss as my wife had called her and told her we might be late home from work [xx(].

When my wife got home she asked if I had seen my Mum, I said, "well not exactly" [V]

Anyway back to the thread mate, if you need any help with your swing arm just drop me a line Fella. I promise I've washed my hands!

CBRRRT
03-07-2009, 03:27 AM

Puppies, Kittens, a big bag of sweetys, and gallons and gallons of soda pop Lance, all just waiting for [u]you</u> down my shed!

Now I aske you Lance, does that sound scary to you my young, supple, nuvile friend?

holyman_999
03-07-2009, 03:39 AM
Busted wanking with headphone's on by your mum.... that's fucking hilarious!!!! what makes it even funnier, is the fact you were old enough at the time to be married!!! :D:D:D

nice work, dude!!!!!

CBRRRT
03-07-2009, 04:20 AM
Dude, what do you mean old enough at the time to be married, it happened this afternoon![V]

Harry
03-07-2009, 04:03 PM
FOR GOD SAKE ! Shortfuse did you not see the warning label on this thread.....DO NOT PRAISE THE POM....now we will all have to deal with him!!!.......READ THE WARNING'S :(:(
quote:Originally posted by Shortfuse

CBRRRT, I have been on ASF for a few months as I research different things for my build, and came across this thread thanks to your SSSA conversion. YOU BASTARD!!! I have been stuck in front of this screen reading this thread word for fucking word. I have not been able to move for fucking ages.

Well done with your build. It is a really hot looking bike. Glad you got rid of the headlight. I had to read back a few pages to see if I had missed your line of thinking. Nope. New one looks awesome but.

So, although you will probably hear from me during my SSSA conversion in the coming months, for now, thanks for a great build and a really entertaining read. You are one talented and funny fucker.

Harry
03-07-2009, 04:11 PM
Well i at least see shortfuse is in the know on how to deal with you jon.......we will be needing 20kilo's of amoinia nitrate 10 litre's of diesel....detanator cord and maybe 1 kilo of enzite...just to make sure, do you know wat this recipe is for jon [}:)][}:)][}:)] :D:D

Harry
03-07-2009, 04:15 PM
BAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:D:D:D

I went out with a woman that turned out to be a bloke when I worked in Germany mate, so I came real close to getting a B.J. from a bloke. Owww Fuck, gulp....Bwaaaa, a little bit of sick just came up.

Fight_fan
03-07-2009, 05:15 PM

Puppies, Kittens, a big bag of sweetys, and gallons and gallons of soda pop Lance, all just waiting for [u]you</u> down my shed!

Now I aske you Lance, does that sound scary to you my young, supple, nuvile friend?

I love it when u talk dirty! LoL ;)

Harry
03-07-2009, 05:35 PM
33DEGREE'S IN LUNDUN !.....faaaaaaark'in look out ! hahaha
welcome to an australian day jon :D:D

CBRRRT
03-07-2009, 06:09 PM
UM FUKIN DRIPPIN HARRY

CBRRRT
03-07-2009, 06:10 PM

Well i at least see shortfuse is in the know on how to deal with you jon.......we will be needing 20kilo's of amoinia nitrate 10 litre's of diesel....detanator cord and maybe 1 kilo of enzite...just to make sure, do you know wat this recipe is for jon [}:)][}:)][}:)] :D:D

Is It Cheese Cake Harry!!???:D

Fight_fan
03-07-2009, 07:49 PM

UM FUKIN DRIPPIN HARRY

LoL enjoy it now jonny boy! When u move 2 Oz u'l have no choice but to harden the fuck up! [^]

Actually, I'd kill 4 a 30odd day...been freezin me bollox off this week! hasnt gotten over about 10-15deg! Not happy :(

hotmilk
04-07-2009, 05:37 PM
for some reason i remember i had a dream about you last night and you had just been to aus on a holiday lol i think it ties in with fight fans post.... tells me i shouldnt be on the forum while i'm in bed and about to go to sleep lol

CBRRRT
04-07-2009, 09:24 PM
That fact you were in bed on the forum is not whats worring me my friend, its the fact you were in bed thinking of me!! You wernt wearing head phones at the time was you?? ;)

CBRRRT
04-07-2009, 09:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by Fight_fan

UM FUKIN DRIPPIN HARRY

LoL enjoy it now jonny boy! When u move 2 Oz u'l have no choice but to harden the fuck up! [^]

Actually, I'd kill 4 a 30odd day...been freezin me bollox off this week! hasnt gotten over about 10-15deg! Not happy :(

Dude freezing your bollox off at 10 to 15 degrees!! most of the time in the UK, I cant wait for the temp to rise to 10 to 15 degrees.[8D]

And you say I need to harden up..... Bah.....hahahahahahahaha!!!:D

CBRRRT
04-07-2009, 09:35 PM
Lever turned up on Thursday Mike, got it all back together and it works good now buddy.

Top conversion my friend, You da man!!

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1246785365.jpg

CBRRRT
04-07-2009, 09:58 PM
If you're a bit skint, and who aint at the moment, (LARG EXCLUDED) then you might like this next bit as a little "Budget do"

Poppet asked me to take her car to the petrol station, fill it up and check the tyres.

Well while I was in there sweating my bollox off I decided a nice cool drink was what I needed.

Looking in the chiller I saw a whole range of drinks in cans with lots of different colours on them.

The old grey sludge started to swerl again, and I thought I might be able to recycle those cans when I have finished the drink, if I choose the can by the colour rather than the content.

So this is what I came up with.

Oil filter cover

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1246794641.jpg

Its just a bit of fun, costs fuck all to do and if it gets stone chiped there are millions of replacement parts, ha ha.

The can is a really tight fit so after I cut off the bottom I put a paint brush in my vice and slid the can over it and ran a craft knife along the under side (The bit you cant see) then secured it with a cable tie.

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1246801077.jpg

Shock res cover.

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1246791345.jpg

I think I could have centred the relentless a bit better on that one, but never mind, next time I get dry I can do it again.

I know its a bit silly, and its just a bit of fun but I like it and thats all that matters.

The colour was quite a good match to the rest of the bike and I quite like the fact that an energy drink is plugged into the front of the engine, ha ha, and it looks a lot better than a black filter.

hotmilk
05-07-2009, 05:52 PM

That fact you were in bed on the forum is not whats worring me my friend, its the fact you were in bed thinking of me!! You wernt wearing head phones at the time was you?? ;)

lol no headphones on at the time hahahahah thats a classic story fella! i just about pissed my self from laughing when i read it hahaha

hey since you seem to always be on here and its probably day light over there atm (just guessing), reckon you could do me a favour?

I want a measurement of how wide the frame is from inside to inside where your subframe joins on... like up in that corner bit if that makes sense. Just tossing ideas round for a subframe/tail for when i get the bike, and since i dont have it yet i cant measure it to know what i can and cant use ;) hahaha also did you just use a flat 4mm plate for your brackets for your subframe?

also feel free to send me some drugs in the mail instead of scones and tea :D LOL

Harry
05-07-2009, 08:04 PM
my my grand-ma thats a looooooooooooong oil filter you have.....:D

CBRRRT
05-07-2009, 08:28 PM
Its 188mm between the top sub-frame mounts mate, you were in luck because me and Mike were working on my wiring, and the tank was off. Well more Mike than me really, as I fucked about all day yesterday and got nowhere, and Mike fixed it in 20 seconds today. I have to say a big Bonet du duche to the Frenchman, ha ha. You're a top gun Mike,

My brackets were just 4mm steel plate mate, I did think of using aluminium but was just a bit nervious it could fail on a bolt hole. There is a template on here mate you can follow as a start, and you may even be able to improve on the design. If you want my templates my warm friend drop me a PM and I'll stick copies in the post to you.

Dont worry about the Looooooooooooooooong 710 filter Harry its how I smuggle in my drugs from Holland mate http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1246850040.jpg

CBRRRT
05-07-2009, 09:02 PM
Dude If you look under my <s>rot</s>..... <s>rotat</s>...... <s>rowta</s>....... Spinning skull there is a link to my index on this thread and I think the information your need is on page 2 :D I'm not 100% sure of that coz I cant be bolloxed to look myself.[^]

CBRRRT
05-07-2009, 09:04 PM
Oh and its 12 N[8D][8D]N here at the moment.

CBRRRT
05-07-2009, 09:10 PM
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1246831370.gif

FARK ME!!!!
DID ANYONE ELSE REALISE WHERE WE WERE!!!

FARRRRRRRRRK!!!!

Harry
05-07-2009, 10:02 PM
it's that on your shed door jon???
just going though the demon tweaks catalog mate....is it possible to knock the joint off?? i can drive a BIG truck ;)

CBRRRT
06-07-2009, 01:24 AM
Harry Quote: just going though the demon tweaks catalog mate....is it possible to knock the joint off??
---------------------------------------------------------------------

WTF you going on about Harry, did you make a start on the drugs before the rest of us matey, lol. ;)

Harry
06-07-2009, 02:18 PM
Well in enger'lish it would read im brousing though the demon tweaks catalog...is it possible to break in and steal EVERYTHING...and i can drive a big truck so we can put the shit in the back and drive away with streetfighter builds in mind ! shiiiiish [V] ;)

hotmilk
06-07-2009, 04:45 PM
Cheers mate! :) big help!

i must say aside from seeing the build, i do also just like reading this thread cos of some of the funny shit you cunz go on with lol gives me something to do too!

CBRRRT
06-07-2009, 05:54 PM
Ohhhhhhh, I'm with you Hary, sorry mate that one went right over my bald head, lol.

Glad you enjoy the thread Craig, keep dropping in mate, its always good to see you Fella. Only next time, bring a few tinnys with you ya tight cunt, you never buy a round!!!!

hotmilk
06-07-2009, 06:59 PM
Heres a tinny for ya mate.

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1246937691.jpg

actually come to think of it you bloody pomegranates wont understand that one lol :D

CBRRRT
06-07-2009, 07:06 PM
Bwah.....hahahahahaha I do, I do understand it lol.

hotmilk
06-07-2009, 07:12 PM
ahhh good :)[:p]

Harry
06-07-2009, 10:20 PM
SOME PEOPLE WANTED TO KNOW WHY I HAVE A STEERING WHEEL DOWN MY PANT'S........I SAID I DONT KNOW BUT IT'S DRIVING ME NUT'S ! :D:D BAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CBRRRT
06-07-2009, 10:48 PM
Bwah...hahahahahahahaha Harry you fucker, you crack me up mate!!!

Harry
06-07-2009, 10:57 PM
jon i went to the doctor to-day with a strawberry stuck up my ass ......he took one look and said iv got some cream to put on that:D:D:D

CBRRRT
06-07-2009, 11:02 PM
LMFARO.
:D:D:D:D:D:D

Harry
06-07-2009, 11:09 PM
farrrrrk i love that joke....im nearly cry'in :):D
you get that e-mail on russia's got talent[?].........you should put it on here mate cause i have no idea how to. pretty freaky [:0]

CBRRRT
07-07-2009, 03:58 PM
Cracked me up too Harry :D, its the stupid ones you dont have to think about that have the most impact mate [:o)]. Now and again Poppet reads my thread and just rolls her eyes and shakes her head mate ;). Me! well I sit here rolled up laughing at what some of you cunts stick on here :).

Harry
07-07-2009, 08:44 PM
its all about smile'in jon:)
iv just found all the links on the UK streetfighters mag site....my wish list is 10 feet long !;)

CBRRRT
08-07-2009, 01:36 AM
Ha ha, Harry, I try not to look mate.

Harry
08-07-2009, 02:49 PM

Ha ha, Harry, I try not to look mate.
it's like school girl's jon.....ya know you should look away but sometime's the urge is to great [V][V]
:D

CBRRRT
08-07-2009, 10:32 PM
School girls dont do anything for me Harry at all, BIG tattooed biker woman called Gurta from Germany that call me be-arch. Now we'er talking Harry, lol.

hotmilk
12-07-2009, 05:06 PM
been quiet over your side of the pond lately..?

houdini
18-07-2009, 08:50 PM
hey cbrrrt what company did you get the 636 mudgaurd off ? cant find any on fleabay u.k that'll ship to ireland

CBRRRT
18-07-2009, 09:02 PM
Then if you get it shipped to me I will send it on to you my friend. I got mine from ebay mate. If you want me to help you out just drop me a PM and I will send you my address.

Simples!!!

Tomanyprojex
22-07-2009, 06:27 AM
Hey matey,

How are you doing? Been working like a bastard so had no time to get chatting.. Still doing stuff on the blade. The electrics should be lovely :D

CBRRRT
22-07-2009, 07:37 AM
I'm doin ok Buddy, hows the camper coming along is it done yet? What you doing to your lectrics mate, fitting LED's ha ha. Since I got mine sorted I have had fuck all to do to it, bit boring really. I got some stuff wizzing around in my head, but need to get it to gel so watch this space. Know what your saying about work mate, but you have to grab it where you can in these times.

Any hey who mate, when I got my blade back on the road after the rebuild I noticed that the front end dipped in quite quickly when I was cornering. I dont know quite why, perhaps it had something to do with the 17" rear wheel or the slightly longer swing arm, or a combination of the two, I dunno! Anyway mate, I'm getting to grips with the difference now and I'm not sure what I'm doing, or how I'm compensating, but I'm getting used to the way it handles and getting a bit rapid in the twisty bits again, happy days mate.

Been trying to get out and do a few show off shots to post on here the last couple of weeks but with one thing or another not been able to hook up with anyone. Porky's totally dropped of the radar since he got married, but I did bump into Crashtestdummy the other day and he told me Pork had got caught doing 160mph but was nicked for 140. The Judge told him he could opt for a ban or pay £200.00 for a police riding course. Anyway mate, I'm off work next week so me and crash are going out for a bit of back wheel action and a few show off shots then.

Good to hear from you Buddy, dont forget to post some shots of what you've been up to on your thread mate.

CBRRRT
01-08-2009, 08:49 PM
I'm after a bit of advice.

I have been thinking of doing the car wheel conversion to my VFR arm for a while now and its getting under my skin. I had a word with one or two people about the safety aspect and there are two equilly devided camps on the subject, so fuck it I'm gonna have a go at it.

Now I have found out I need a wheel that is 17" x 7 with a 4 x 100 stud patten. I can get longer studs from car spairs shops no problem and I'm working in a school at the moment so I can turn down a spacer to what ever I want.

Here is the bit I need help with.

The car wheels have an off set. The off set is from what I can tell the centre line of the wheel to the back of the wheel that sits against the hub.

What I need to know is, if I buy a car wheel with a 40mm off set, how big the spacer needs to be between the back of the wheel and the VFR hub.

Does anyone on here know how to work that out, or has done it so knows the answer?

Or even knows of a wise old woman I can go ask!

timbo
01-08-2009, 11:42 PM
I think Mr Shaw will have all the answers you seek Jon

exile
03-08-2009, 03:54 AM
Hey bud, i might be doing this conversion very soon. My main concern tho is wheel alignment.I think putting a spacer on the hub will fuck this up. Im thinking of getting a wheel with the deepest offset possible and then going down the offset sprockets route. Im pissing in the wind at the momment tho coz i aint even got a Blade, VFR arm or car wheel to do any measurements on yet.
Have yorself a chat with the Irish lads on here GRIFF or FIGHTERMC as they've both got this conversion with hub spacers

Cheers.....Jim

CBRRRT
03-08-2009, 05:15 AM
LOL, see where you are coming from Jim, well as usual mate I have to pick the bones dry before I get stuck in to anything so I have been doing a bit of investigating and here is what I found out.

1. Measure between the frame where the sub-frame attaches and half the measurment. This is the centre line of the bike and should corrispond to the face of the hub on the VFR swing arm.

2. With a laser or a large square come off the centre line at 90 degrees and if the face of the hub is the same as the centre line then all you need to do is have a spacer made to the off set of the wheel. If the hub is to the right then what ever mm's it is has to be removed from the off set, so 8mm right gives an off set of 32mm.

3. you will need longer studs pressed into your hub, about 75mm long. The studs can be obtained from any car spaires shops or ebay.

I also found a few photos of what I'm talking about so here they are.

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1249302488.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1249331975.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1249260516.jpg

Slowly it all starts to make a bit more sence.

Gix11
03-08-2009, 06:40 PM
If you are feeling a bit flush in the wallet department you can get custom wheel manufaturers to make you up a single rim with the offset you require as well.

CBRRRT
04-08-2009, 01:42 AM
To get myself back into work I took a 30% pay cut, so feeling flush in the wallet I aint Si, ha ha. No mate, I'm gonna have to go with the car wheel at around £80.00 and a set of four studs at £10.00 and fuck knows what for the spacer, I'm guessing around £50.00.

I think it would be 3 or 400 quid just for the wheel if I had one milled.

Be nice though wouldnt it Si............Hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

scottyrrx
04-08-2009, 06:26 AM
i have seen this done but people use early skyline wheel/200 sx have a look at these to see if the of set works

To get myself back into work I took a 30% pay cut, so feeling flush in the wallet I aint Si, ha ha. No mate, I'm gonna have to go with the car wheel at around £80.00 and a set of four studs at £10.00 and fuck knows what for the spacer, I'm guessing around £50.00.

scottyrrx
04-08-2009, 06:30 AM
if you were to drill your spacer with a five bolt stud pattern your choice in wheel would be greatly widened and the wheels would be a lot easier to find

CBRRRT
04-08-2009, 07:11 AM
I've seen some really funky wheels in a local auto store mate and given the guy some idea what I like so he's gonna look for something along the lines I want.

CBRRRT
04-08-2009, 07:16 AM
Off to North Weald air strip this coming Sunday, 9th August. They have a Streetfighters straightliners day over there. Check out http://www.northwealdmotorsport.co.uk/bikefest.html if you are in the south of the UK and fancy a day out.

Might see you there.

Gix11
04-08-2009, 02:37 PM
Apparently old honda buzz box cars run 4 x 100 PCD. Try the Honda wreckers.

CBRRRT
04-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Cheers mate, I'll have a dig around and see what I can find.

gs500fighter
04-08-2009, 08:29 PM
looks awesome!!!!!!!!!

CBRRRT
04-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Thanks dude!

Harry
04-08-2009, 10:04 PM
hang in there jon this bullshit has got to turn around soon;) i keep cleaning the web's out of my wallet and the bastard's keep re-building!

CBRRRT
05-08-2009, 09:24 PM
You're right Harry mate, It cant last forever, it just feels that way ha ha. Anyway mate I'm off to round 6 of Streetfighters straightliners on Sunday so fuck the resesion and everything else.

Harry
05-08-2009, 09:30 PM
sounds the go mate,i'll finish the bandit off and ride down....or up! with ya, i bloody wish:D:D

You're right Harry mate, It cant last forever, it just feels that way ha ha. Anyway mate I'm off to round 6 of Streetfighters straightliners on Sunday so fuck the resesion and everything else.

CBRRRT
06-08-2009, 12:56 AM
I'll stick a few extra cold ones in the fridge mate, ha ha.

scottyrrx
22-08-2009, 03:39 PM
just aquick one do you happen to know what sssa will fit a 2001 r1 or some[?] one who can help thanks

I'll stick a few extra cold ones in the fridge mate, ha ha.

CBRRRT
22-08-2009, 05:06 PM
Not a clue mate, but I bet there is some clever bloke on here that does know........ "ANYONE?????"