PDA

View Full Version : BIKE DYNO DAY

Pages : [1] 2

Brodie
22-09-2008, 10:04 PM
Heya People.... on November the 29th ENVY DYNO and BIKER BABES are having a BIKE DYNO DAY/SHOOTOUT COMP in Brookvale at Envy Dyno premises....Mitchell Rd, Brookvale.

They recently threw a very very successful car dyno day for their grand opening which was a huge success with over 50 cars put on the dyno.... some extremally SICK cars on show.... some lovely bikes as well.

The Owner of Envy is a Bike man himself so we are planning a huge day.

Trophies for different categories..(TBA)

Certificates with your Dyno Reading.

There will be a BBQ running, good vibes, trade stalls (TBA) promo ladies, bike wash (TBC)

I will bring you more details as i know them... just wanted you all to pencil this in.... i'll put up the flyer once they are printed. (this has just been confirmed and im jumping the gun, hence all the TBA's and TBC's hehe)

***This day is especially Female Freindly... we encourage all ladies to come down and put their bikes on the Dyno, you will be surprised i'm sure!

If anybody is interested in showing their goods or having a trade stall let me know via PM. Space is limited so be quick. :D

You can google envy dyno to check them out! ( I didn't check if i am allowed to put links here hehe!) [:p]

flyingfatman
23-09-2008, 08:41 PM
hell yes
im in for sure
how much for a run on the dyno?

flyingfatman
23-09-2008, 08:43 PM
ah shit
i just checked again
im flying the 27th
FUCKKKK

Ross_247
24-09-2008, 09:20 AM
quote:Originally posted by flyingfatman

ah shit
i just checked again
im flying the 27th
FUCKKKK

Change ya flight dude [:p]

flyingfatman
24-09-2008, 04:34 PM
ahhh man how i wish i could
also i gotta sell the bike before that:( FUCKFFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

Brodie
03-11-2008, 06:51 PM
Hey all.........I have an official flyer for this day now :-)

If anyone would like to Display their bike please let me know.... if there are enough bikes then we will be providing a show and shine trophy for the prettiest bike, along with performance trophies (You can have it washed there!! :D:D)

The details are all in the flyer and if you have any questions I will keep an eye on the forum or you can email me at brodiebetts@bikerbabes.com.au

Would love to see some ladies out there and getting involved, rember it's a fun day and ladies are especially welcome so don't be shy. I will be there to look after you all hehehehe.

Mens Hornee Jeans will be available on the day as well as ladie's of course...[:p]. we will be holding a merchandise stand and if anyone has a business to do with bikes or something you feel people might like to see... your welcome to display products in the merchandise stand or there is limited room if you wanted some space to show your wares.

Hope to see many of you there and lot's of friendly competition!

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/83830345064033.jpg

rod185651
04-11-2008, 04:10 PM
Bike wash $10!!!!! I'm there

Weaselman
04-11-2008, 04:34 PM
i was there before this was posted...

rod185651
04-11-2008, 05:49 PM
quote:Originally posted by Weaselman

i was there before this was posted...

What did you do when you realised, you were there too early?

Weaselman
04-11-2008, 06:10 PM
went home and cried

Brodie
04-11-2008, 08:03 PM
Hahahahahah!!!! Gold.........thanks for your enthusiasm guys....it is what will make the day worthwhile.... :-)

makaveli650
04-11-2008, 08:04 PM
yeh might come and see what the stocker makes

Brodie
05-11-2008, 04:43 PM
Might have that get together i was chattting about in some long lost thread too....... :-) So i cant put that on the flyer LOL....... hmm or could I and charge you all ....the mind boggles LOL..............

But I think being it is about a projectile vomit from our factory then I'd say it would be unfair for me not to ask you all to share a beverage or three with me afterwoulds!!!

DO NOT POST THIS ON MYSPACE/FACEBOOK/YOUR NEAREST TELEGRAPH POLE. I punch people. LMAO. I dont need police. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Plus my dogs are hungry, and sniff of an non invitee will result in missing testicles. ;)

Now arent you ALL dying to come and have a party with me???? heheheheheheheheheheheheh WHOS IN! LOL

Weaselman
05-11-2008, 04:46 PM
Your dogs like me so id come anyway

Brodie
05-11-2008, 05:00 PM
My dogs are also whores but. You know that. ;)

hawkwind
09-11-2008, 12:15 PM
very interested , is it a car dyno or a bike dyno ? ,how many runs for the $45?
cheers

Brodie
10-11-2008, 04:16 PM
Hey hawkwind.........Envy Dyno is set up to do both bikes and cars. They have over $11000 worth of fan systems to ensure your bike stays cool whilst being run.

For your $45 you get 3 runs. If you dont get a good enough reading after those turns. You will get more runs untill your satisfied. This is from the Owner of Envy Dyno himself so there will be no issues there!

I do not profess to know a lot about Dyno's my expertise is chicks who ride LOL ;) I do not want to brush ANYONE off at all...I am currently down there learning as much as I can on tuning days!!! My knowledge is limited and amateurish at best and You are more than welcome to ring ENVY DYNO with any more intricate questions you have...their number is on the flyer. Again If this sounds like a brush off...it's not! I just don't want to be giving incorrect information out to anyone and Herman(Envy) is happy to answer anything also.

And of course any questions people post here I will endeavour to get an answer from either my own pool of knowledge or Envy! ;)

Now we need people who want to win a trophy just for having a pretty bike, at this rate it is going to go to Mclovin and I think that will disgust many people......... HAHAHAHAHAHHAH.Also one could call conflict of interests since i live in the same house as Mclovin!

So come on People, you can get a trophy for absoloutely doing sweet FA except having spent millions of dollars and hours on your bikes! Where are the show offs!!!

Brodie
10-11-2008, 04:17 PM
Even Worse it could go to weasel and his bike............. ;)

Weaselman
10-11-2008, 04:32 PM
im a fucking shoe in

Large
10-11-2008, 04:35 PM
Maybe Mine will be ready in time?

Weaselman
10-11-2008, 04:42 PM
need to borrow some gaffa tape?

latheboy
10-11-2008, 04:48 PM
Dyno's are ghey:D;)

hawkwind
10-11-2008, 04:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by Brodie

Hey hawkwind.........Envy Dyno is set up to do both bikes and cars. They have over $11000 worth of fan systems to ensure your bike stays cool whilst being run.

For your $45 you get 3 runs. If you dont get a good enough reading after those turns. You will get more runs untill your satisfied. This is from the Owner of Envy Dyno himself so there will be no issues there!

I do not profess to know a lot about Dyno's my expertise is chicks who ride LOL ;) I do not want to brush ANYONE off at all...I am currently down there learning as much as I can on tuning days!!! My knowledge is limited and amateurish at best and You are more than welcome to ring ENVY DYNO with any more intricate questions you have...their number is on the flyer. Again If this sounds like a brush off...it's not! I just don't want to be giving incorrect information out to anyone and Herman(Envy) is happy to answer anything also.

And of course any questions people post here I will endeavour to get an answer from either my own pool of knowledge or Envy! ;)

Now we need people who want to win a trophy just for having a pretty bike, at this rate it is going to go to Mclovin and I think that will disgust many people......... HAHAHAHAHAHHAH.Also one could call conflict of interests since i live in the same house as Mclovin!

So come on People, you can get a trophy for absoloutely doing sweet FA except having spent millions of dollars and hours on your bikes! Where are the show offs!!!

thanks for the reply ,only reason I asked is the bike im bringing is to long to fit onto a bike only dyno and it has very limited ground clearence , though it works well with ground level car dynos
cheers
gary

Large
10-11-2008, 04:54 PM
How long is yur bike?

I'm only asking because the homo above you works for a mob that supplied an extendable dyno thingy for the MotoGP last month and it looked pretty long to me.

hawkwind
10-11-2008, 05:23 PM
about this long
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/hawkwind/P1010017.jpg
cheers
Gary

Weaselman
10-11-2008, 05:32 PM
Cant be that fast mate you still got the training wheels on [B)]:D

latheboy
10-11-2008, 07:07 PM
Whats the wheel base measure?
After looking at envyimports webamersite They have one of our AWD Dyno's and must have the Motorcycle adapter if they run bikes.. And Shoot Out Accreditation which means they got the extra training package with the dyno, so when they run a car/bike it'll be the same set up every time (lots more to it but thats all you get the idea) .. It's a pity its so far away as id like to go

hawkwind
10-11-2008, 08:05 PM
wheel base is 2030mm ground clearence is aprox 30mm/40mm

latheboy
11-11-2008, 06:15 AM
2376mm is our max wheel base on the MOT dyno and depending on the ramps on a Chassis dyno 3000mm or 4000mm

rod185651
22-11-2008, 04:57 PM
Hey Brodie, what time do you expect the dyno day to finish and your party to start? Is the plan for everyone to go from the dyno direct to your place for the party? Only reason I ask is that I'm working as per usual this Saturday but I intend not missing the party and I want to try to make it to the dyno day as I really need my bike washed ;) Plus I doubt Weasel and JR would forgive me if I miss another Sydney ASF event.

Jockney Rebel
22-11-2008, 06:29 PM
we wont ...

Weaselman
22-11-2008, 09:32 PM
Beatings will be administered

Brodie
23-11-2008, 08:06 PM
Hey all, i like all this chat......!! and we are having a few nice bikes coming down.....I am trying to work out who to judge it so there is no bias and think ill do a voting system.........

Rod we would hope to be done by 6pm cause i want my party to start at 7 LOL. And the house is not far at all from the dyno so its a matter of walking up and having the first of many drinks..... It may run over, what time do you finish work? It will kind of be a back and fourth day I guess with people going from the dyno....coming back here to drink largeys booze, back down to the dyno to drunkenly heckle Mclovin....back home for some bike shenanigans..... that kinda thing? heheheheheh!

Its gonna be like the Big Day Out but less drugs and more motorcycles! ha. :-)

Weaselman
23-11-2008, 08:14 PM
awwwww LESS drugs?? :(

can we have pocketbike races later in the evening?

Jockney Rebel
23-11-2008, 11:12 PM
..im not comin if theres no drugs ...

Merlyn
24-11-2008, 01:57 AM
s'alright jim... im coming ;)

Jockney Rebel
24-11-2008, 04:15 PM
..shitill need big skins ur about 5' odd lol

Merlyn
24-11-2008, 04:36 PM
just be careful, i can be quite potent

hawkwind
24-11-2008, 04:43 PM
not sure who is dyno-ing ,or are ya all there for for the party?anyway I have one more problem to sort then its time to make some numbers :) is there plenty of parking space ? enough for a trailer and long ramp , looking forward to a good day
cheers

Large
24-11-2008, 05:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by hawkwind

not sure who is dyno-ing ,or are ya all there for for the party?anyway I have one more problem to sort then its time to make some numbers :) is there plenty of parking space ? enough for a trailer and long ramp , looking forward to a good day
cheers

Sounds like there'll be quite a few Dynoing. I'm hoping to run at least 2 of my bikes.

The streets around the factory are pretty empty on Saturdays, so you should be able to park within 100m or so

Jockney Rebel
24-11-2008, 06:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by Merlyn

just be careful, i can be quite potent
..in the same way an exocet missile is potent

rod185651
25-11-2008, 04:32 PM
I'll be coming less bike now, come off second best aginst a car yesterday afternoon. Thought I had got away with just damage to mirrors and levers, but when I tried to ride away realised handle bars, forks and front wheel were all pointing in slightly different directions. [V]

Weaselman
25-11-2008, 04:43 PM
awwwww shit man you havent had a fair cop lately have you

Jockney Rebel
25-11-2008, 06:44 PM
could be just twisted inthe yolks maybe ?

Large
25-11-2008, 08:28 PM
Anyone planning on staying over - There's heaps of room for bodies and bikes but only a coupla sofas, so unless you like concrete floors, bring something to doss on.

rod185651
26-11-2008, 11:34 AM
quote:Originally posted by Jockney Rebel

could be just twisted inthe yolks maybe ?

Not sure Jim, but the bike is in good hands, so I just have to wait for the quote to be approved by the insurance Assessor and for them to do the repairs.

rod185651
26-11-2008, 11:36 AM
quote:Originally posted by Weaselman

awwwww shit man you havent had a fair cop lately have you

Can't complain mate. I'm just glad the women who hit me was insured.

Weaselman
26-11-2008, 01:13 PM
time for that spondon frame then

hooligan
26-11-2008, 05:56 PM
quote:Originally posted by rod185651

Can't complain mate. I'm just glad the women who hit me was insured.

Remember, the bike was in immacculate condition. ANY scatches on the engine, forks, body work etc means new paint and powder coat.
I got a bit over 4 grand for paint and powdercoating, and $500 for a scratch on my forks (which paid for my K3 forks).

Brodie
27-11-2008, 11:47 AM
Hey Rod thats no good but glad your still coming along.........I agree with Hooligan....if the bike was immaculate then make sure you get everry cent.... when i got taken out they tried to fuck with me, but i could prove that being a fucking GIRL was on my side cause i washed my bike every second day and made sure it had no scratches or shit on it....LMAO. Just get your mechanic to give a report on how immacualte it actually was!!

Thanks largey for letting everyone know the go cause im snowed under trying to get shit ready but yep bring whatever you can to sleep on and EVERYONE will fit!!!!

I am freaking excited!!!!!!

WE have many beer fridges available.....you just need to fill them with beer!, Two toilets to spew in.. Many MANY hot bikes to look at (and some shitty ones...LOL) Free use of my bong, but gain you have to fill it up HAHAHAHAH!! heheheheh. And good vibes to listen to and a guarantee if you fall asleep first we cant be held responible....for ANYTHING!

Everyone,, even the heathens please PRAY for no rain....!!! Cause that will fuck me up......a lot. And mean that we all go back to our warehouse early and are passed about by 5pm....so NO RAIN! LMAO.

I am a heathen so I am going to have a toast to the god of motorcycles tonight and explain to him the importance of no rain! A Champagne toast nonetheless....he better listen!!!

Im allll excited for my party and to hang out with old and new faces *doing happy dance* hehehehe

Woooo! HA Im a dickhead.

Large
29-11-2008, 10:21 AM
Well the sun's out and the TTR just did 62hp with AF from 11:1 - ~9:1 so a bit of tuning needed.

Jockney Rebel
29-11-2008, 11:20 AM
on me wAy

hooligan
29-11-2008, 05:47 PM
Good to see everyone today. Surprised myself when the gixxer got 152.8hp!!
Of course, that was just about half of what Pete got on headhunta.

EXBEN
29-11-2008, 08:43 PM
Umm.............. note to self.... throw away crappy old race fuel.:)
Or you'll get one of these........
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/1016709520222795.jpg

Weaselman
29-11-2008, 08:44 PM
shit you dont waste any time do you

EXBEN
29-11-2008, 08:45 PM
Oh & I've got 3 more just like it.;)

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/1016709520345859.jpg

Merlyn
29-11-2008, 08:45 PM
was an impressive smoke out Ben, one for the book of accomplishments.

Weaselman
29-11-2008, 08:46 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/1016709527117635.JPG

EXBEN
29-11-2008, 08:52 PM
The good news is the bore is ok so a quick hone & I'll be able to fit my new Jewel like JE's.

EXBEN
29-11-2008, 08:58 PM
Oh yeah & Pete won the day with 300.3hp

Large
29-11-2008, 10:49 PM
I reckon Judge should now be called Tsunami

Jockney Rebel
29-11-2008, 11:12 PM
pukka day great to see you lot[havent laffed that hard since cooma lol] and me triple made 145.8bhp [with an adjustment of 8% means 134bhp which is better than i expected]

BANDITROD
30-11-2008, 01:32 PM
fuck ben no good mate..........is this the first time it has melted pistons

Brodie
30-11-2008, 05:19 PM
As long as ben Smiled and kept smiling, we still consider it all went well!!!!!!

Photos and videos coming soon as i do them....................was a wonderful day after the rain dissapeared.....turned out to be very very hot.............!!! Then loads of beautiful bikes came out to play!

Thanks all who came along, I really appreciate it and look forward to one again in the future!!

Ok lemme see what photos i can prvide for you all ;)

Brodie
30-11-2008, 05:21 PM
oh and Judge won prettiest bike by ONE VOTE from Spondon..............

Pete won overall most power.....and Envy will be filling me in with the other categories and iw ill contact people and let everyone know when that happens....we will send trophies out. :-)

hawkwind
30-11-2008, 06:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by EXBEN

Umm.............. note to self.... throw away crappy old race fuel.:)
Or you'll get one of these........
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/1016709520222795.jpg

ouch [:0] bad luck :( lean IS mean , thats why I packed up early my POS was running way to lean and I could not trace the problem on the day , pete congrats for top HP [8D], was good to put some faces to names
cheers
gary

Brodie
30-11-2008, 06:22 PM
Oh god i have two hundred photos to put up LMAO................... k i am gonna start with my My Space Page, so anyone whos on that........go and check it out, im gonna put a new album up now....

I will post here tomorrow :-) Lots of cocol pics and I still havent got Envys camera off them LOL. I think I took about 300 on that lol.

Im a japanese tourist hahahaha

EXBEN
30-11-2008, 08:57 PM
quote:ouch bad luck lean IS mean , thats why I packed up early my POS was running way to lean and I could not trace the problem on the day , pete congrats for top HP , was good to put some faces to names
cheers
gary
Fueling was right on 12.5 which was what it was tuned to, just no octane .........

Large
30-11-2008, 08:59 PM
Why do they all go in the same spot?

Bear
30-11-2008, 09:31 PM
Oh fark, man, I missed the melt-down. Not that I like to see or hear about a melt-down, just never witnessed one. A bit like watching a car smash, I spose.

That thing sounded sweet just idling, let alone winding out up the street. I get gooey hearing top fuel dragsters idling and the Judge came close to that. :D
It sounds as good as it looks.

EXBEN
30-11-2008, 09:48 PM
quote:Large Posted - 30 Nov 2008 : 21:59:13
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why do they all go in the same spot? Detonation
Unburned end gas, under increasing pressure and heat (from the normal progressive burning process and hot combustion chamber metals) spontaneously combusts, ignited solely by the intense heat and pressure. The remaining fuel in the end gas simply lacks sufficient octane rating to withstand this combination of heat and pressure.

Detonation causes a very high, very sharp pressure spike in the combustion chamber but it is of a very short duration. If you look at a pressure trace of the combustion chamber process, you would see the normal burn as a normal pressure rise, then all of a sudden you would see a very sharp spike when the detonation occurred. That spike always occurs after the spark plug fires. The sharp spike in pressure creates a force in the combustion chamber. It causes the structure of the engine to ring, or resonate, much as if it were hit by a hammer. Resonance, which is characteristic of combustion detonation, occurs at about 6400 Hertz. So the pinging you hear is actually the structure of the engine reacting to the pressure spikes. This noise of detonation is commonly called spark knock. This noise changes only slightly between iron and aluminum. This noise or vibration is what a knock sensor picks up. The knock sensors are tuned to 6400 hertz and they will pick up that spark knock. Incidentally, the knocking or pinging sound is not the result of "two flame fronts meeting" as is often stated. Although this clash does generate a spike the noise you sense comes from the vibration of the engine structure reacting to the pressure spike.

One thing to understand is that detonation is not necessarily destructive. Many engines run under light levels of detonation, even moderate levels. Some engines can sustain very long periods of heavy detonation without incurring any damage. If you've driven a car that has a lot of spark advance on the freeway, you'll hear it pinging. It can run that way for thousands and thousands of miles. Detonation is not necessarily destructive. It's not an optimum situation but it is not a guaranteed instant failure. The higher the specific output (HP/in3) of the engine, the greater the sensitivity to detonation. An engine that is making 0.5 HP/in3 or less can sustain moderate levels of detonation without any damage; but an engine that is making 1.5 HP/in3, if it detonates, it will probably be damaged fairly quickly, here I mean within minutes.

Detonation causes three types of failure:

Mechanical damage (broken ring lands)
Abrasion (pitting of the piston crown)
Overheating (scuffed piston skirts due to excess heat input or high coolant temperatures)
The high impact nature of the spike can cause fractures; it can break the spark plug electrodes, the porcelain around the plug, cause a clean fracture of the ring land and can actually cause fracture of valves-intake or exhaust. The piston ring land, either top or second depending on the piston design, is susceptible to fracture type failures. If I were to look at a piston with a second broken ring land, my immediate suspicion would be detonation.

Another thing detonation can cause is a sandblasted appearance to the top of the piston. The piston near the perimeter will typically have that kind of look if detonation occurs. It is a swiss-cheesy look on a microscopic basis. The detonation, the mechanical pounding, actually mechanically erodes or fatigues material out of the piston. You can typically expect to see that sanded look in the part of the chamber most distant from the spark plug, because if you think about it, you would ignite the flame front at the plug, it would travel across the chamber before it got to the farthest reaches of the chamber where the end gas spontaneously combusted. That's where you will see the effects of the detonation; you might see it at the hottest part of the chamber in some engines, possibly by the exhaust valves. In that case the end gas was heated to detonation by the residual heat in the valve.

Hey you asked.........:D

Large
30-11-2008, 09:58 PM
I knew about detonation, just not why they all went in exactly the same spot (same valve even). The bit about plugs and exhaust valves makes sense though.

I wonder if a Suzuki TSCC head would eliminate those hotspots?[:p]

EXBEN
30-11-2008, 10:23 PM
quote:You can typically expect to see that sanded look in the part of the chamber most distant from the spark plug, because if you think about it, you would ignite the flame front at the plug, it would travel across the chamber before it got to the farthest reaches of the chamber where the end gas spontaneously combusted. That's where you will see the effects of the detonation

Usually the inlet valve side.

Jockney Rebel
30-11-2008, 11:31 PM
thanks for the education ben i am constantly impressed by your vast theoretical knowledge
do you of anyone who stocks the 485cc big bore kits for 350YPVS s

EXBEN
01-12-2008, 07:59 AM
quote:Jockney Rebel Posted - 01 Dec 2008 : 00:31:03
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks for the education ben i am constantly impressed by your vast theoretical knowledge

Copy & paste is a wonderfull thing innit.;)

TurboKat
01-12-2008, 10:07 AM
quote:Originally posted by EXBEN

Copy & paste is a wonderfull thing innit.;)

Now look what you've gone & done... ruined the illusion completely [V]
I was reading that & thinking - whoa, check out the big brain on Ben !!

TurboKat
01-12-2008, 10:08 AM
Let's get some printouts up people!!

Large
01-12-2008, 10:38 AM
Here you go...

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/36086362592309.jpg

The TTR The fueling only goes down to 10:1 so could be down near 9:1 at max hp.

I think I might drop two main jet sizes.

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/36086362583577.jpg

ZX12. Looks strong [8D]

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/36086362587691.jpg

Spondon. Looks like it's going to need a bit of fiddling

Weaselman
01-12-2008, 05:51 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/36086560178554.JPG

137.8 on the XJR but shes running rich

Merlyn
01-12-2008, 06:28 PM
worth the effort of trekking back to the east to get the meanie... at least i think it was :)

Brodie
01-12-2008, 07:05 PM
K gonna start posting i have like a GAJILLION Photos....LOL......So Im doing my best!! Ill get them all up so you can all steal them cause you can all get booted if ya think im gonna email each of you individually HAHAHAHAH!!!

OUR LOVELY PROMO GIRL NUMBER ONE - AMANDA
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/DSCF0482.jpg

SOMEONES PRETTY HARLEY!
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/DSCF0483.jpg

MCLOVIN AND ENVY DYNO RACE CAR
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/DSCF0488.jpg

UP4IT THE BBQ KINGMAN!!!
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/DSCF0492.jpg

1000HP R34 SICK SICK CAR DID YOU GUYS LOVE IT OR WHAT!!!
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/DSCF0493.jpg

HECKO AND HIS BEAST!
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/DSCF0496.jpg

WOO HOO 25 HP VESPA!!!! GO!!!
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/DSCF0501.jpg

DANGEROUS DAVES APRILIA
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/DSCF0503.jpg

OK Now I gotta wait for the other billion to upload to photobucket!! Im gonna go do some shit and post more when im back!!!

Brodie
01-12-2008, 07:51 PM
OK heres more!

ME IN THE ONLY PHOTO I HAD TIME TO HAVE TAKEN HEHEHEH

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/Brodie_dynodaycopy23.jpg

DUCATI HEAVEN

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300317.jpg

Y TRY? UTE!!!!
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300321.jpg

I LOVE THE SIGN BEHIND LARGEY!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300322.jpg

MORE UTE!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300325.jpg

AMANDA LOVED IT A LOT!!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300328.jpg

SORRY LARGEY THEY LOOK PRETTIER ON YA BIKE!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300332.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300336.jpg

JUDGE BEFORE HE SPEWED HIS GUTS OUT!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300343.jpg

2 BLOKES AND A 303.3 HP BIKE!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300347.jpg

7-11 NIIIICE

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300348.jpg

WE HAD ALL KINDS OF VISITORS!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300352.jpg

SOME OF THE LOVELY LADIES...AND THEIR BODYGUARD!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300355.jpg

25HP BEAST!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300356.jpg

DUCATI EYES

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300358.jpg

PETE AND HIS BEAST

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300362.jpg

WOULDNT IT START PETE!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300363.jpg

NICE ARSE, NICE BODY......LOL

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300364.jpg

CHICKS ON BIKES....THERE YA GO BOYS

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300365.jpg

1000HP BEAST

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300369.jpg

BUMS

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300373.jpg

MORE PRETTY BIKES!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300375.jpg

NOW PETE WILL BE HAPPY!!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300380.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300388.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300389.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300391.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300393.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300394.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300395.jpg

CHRIS NOW!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300397.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300399.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300406.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300407.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300408.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/brodieb/DYNO%20DAY/S7300409.jpg

K I got more hahaha I got to sort through them but, thats enough for now, you can thank me later ahahahahah [:o)]

Brodie
01-12-2008, 07:54 PM
And Yes there are more girls on more bikes...not just these few heheheheh dont fret gentleman!

Damn i am a good photographer.....HAHAHAHA [:o)][:o)][:o)]

BANDITROD
01-12-2008, 08:04 PM
awsome pics brodie spesh the chick ones keep them coming

NakedTurboBusa
01-12-2008, 11:21 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/360866218106276.jpg

My fuel pump was maxed out on pump fuel... and 10psi or boost was at the limit for this set up.... The way i see it, for a street bike, its about enough...

Its the first time Ive had pretty girls pictured with my bike... it was sexy to watch!!!

I had a great day....It was good to catch up with you guys from ASF The car guys were nothing but helpful, and knew how to operate their equipment.... Brodie and the girls did a great job.... Its a shame the rain kept the numbers away... I hope we get another chance to show the ENVY boys that it can be a cost effective to another run a bike dyno day....

I have owned a few V8s a WRX and a liberty GT.... So I loved that blue Skyline and I cant wait to see it on the bottle!!!! they say about 1200hp, it sounded like blackhawk on full tilt.

Richard ( large ) you now have enough bikes.... maybe... that Spondon is a rare work of art... I cant wait to see the new paint job!

cheers

Pete

Fight_fan
02-12-2008, 10:21 AM
Looked fuckin awesome guys! I wish I coulda been there 4 it hey! Nxt time...

Jockney Rebel
02-12-2008, 04:45 PM
awesome day ..i cant get my readout up as my scanners fecked trying to gwetr adecent pic of it

Weaselman
02-12-2008, 05:19 PM
use yer camera

Jockney Rebel
02-12-2008, 05:35 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/56979212774622.jpg
..who needs 4 pots:Dwell done pete mate awesome figures

Brodie
03-12-2008, 08:02 PM
GREAT DAY hey, and yes we are thinking about 3-4 months and another one...so now you have seen what its all about you can all come to the next one.

I have to say herman and the Boys at Envy did a wonderful job....if anyone is into those kinda cars, please call him they are really good at what they do. He is also a bike man but and obviously knows his stuff there too.... The boys were hlepful, polite and were STOKED to meet all you guys and said your bikes were unbeliveable.....

Thanks to those who came adn to those who couldnt make it, i look forward to the next one!!!

great day, still mroe photos, just waiting!!

BANDITROD
03-12-2008, 08:08 PM
fuckin hell pete thats wicked mate you have gotta be happy with that result mate

NakedTurboBusa
04-12-2008, 07:44 PM
quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

fuckin hell pete thats wicked mate you have gotta be happy with that result mate

Thanks mate... I need to get on a quarter mile track and get some good times now!!!!!

Pete

pesh
10-12-2008, 10:32 AM
Definately an awesome day Brodie , and was good to see so many ppl , we didnt hang around very long ,coz we went rooftop stunt riding around the corner , that was a sweet spot thanx brodie

pesh
10-12-2008, 11:08 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/749674838112682.JPG

pesh
10-12-2008, 11:13 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/749674838110928.JPG

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/74967483898975.JPG

pesh
10-12-2008, 11:14 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/749674838120155.JPG

Jockney Rebel
10-12-2008, 07:59 PM
ur a nutter mark but then u know that

pesh
11-12-2008, 02:09 PM
ha ha thanx jim , it turned out to be a nice day in the end , i was a bit sceptical when we were drivin there , looked like it was guna piss down , but ended up bein cookin warm , was good to see ya again

Brodie
11-12-2008, 05:27 PM
Heya Pesh thanks for the photos.....remind me not to stand next to hot promo chicks for photos HAHAHAHAHAH

Was good to meet you and love the pics of our next door carpark stunting....!!!!!!

Jockney Rebel
11-12-2008, 05:36 PM
ta mark good to see ya too mate ill sned my young un to ya for tutoring when hes old enuf lol