PDA

View Full Version : ALDI bike gear specials 11th sept.

suxukifreak
07-09-2008, 07:25 PM
This stuff last time went quick....

www.aldi.com.au/au/html/offers_20080911.htm

Hillsy
07-09-2008, 07:52 PM
I got the tank bag from Aldi last time round - it's pretty good quality.

Iceman
07-09-2008, 07:52 PM
one of the guys from my work has a pair of those boots, he reckons they're pretty good for the price.

Cruisecontrol
07-09-2008, 07:59 PM
Thanks for the heads up. At those prices, they are worth a look.

fimpBIKES
07-09-2008, 10:17 PM
are those pants a decent price?

my old ones have holes in the crotch....

Jockney Rebel
07-09-2008, 10:24 PM
thanks for that des ..been lookin out for this stuff need a tank bag and them brightons look ok

Guile
08-09-2008, 07:49 AM
Yeah thanks for the tip off mate, just reminded me i need some of that red cabbage

JackTar
08-09-2008, 10:02 AM
quote:Originally posted by fimpBIKES

are those pants a decent price?

my old ones have holes in the crotch....

Put the seat back on your bike Fimp.

Shadowzone
08-09-2008, 11:42 AM
Shame we don't have any Aldi stores up here in NQ.

Oh wait, I'll be in Bris next week. I remember now. Problem solvered...

pt
08-09-2008, 04:35 PM
anyone in sydney want any of this stuff and can't get to the store on thursday morning (yes it disappears that quick). let me know via email soon. have an afternoon shift on thurs. you can pick it up from me later or on a ride.

Zbike
08-09-2008, 10:18 PM
Yeah +1 to the tank bags there awsome got 2 last time.

suxukifreak
11-09-2008, 03:57 PM
Not bad for $113 all up....

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/1014316158155264.JPG

Dont know what the go is with the left & right socks [:0]

KATO ZX7
11-09-2008, 08:21 PM
I got the long jacket, wet weather pants and a bike chain lock for myself.
And because im a nice girl, i got the hubby the tankbag.

Awsome gear, for a bloody great price.

Thanks for the headsup Des :D

Large
11-09-2008, 10:09 PM
I got the Red Cabbage, Sauerkraut and bockwurst.

Not too bad on the barbie [:p]

Tone
12-09-2008, 04:33 AM
Mrs rocked up to work at lunchtime and says "I got you these!"
Tank bag,gloves,socks and bike cover.Good girl.
She reckons it was bloke central with all sorts of guys fightin
like bargain shoppers to grab the gear.It all went in a flash.
I don't really need the tank bag Jim,so if you miss out you can
take this'un for what she paid,otherwise it's goin back.

Shadowzone
12-09-2008, 07:16 AM
Tone if Jim don't want it I'll take it mate.

Brodie
12-09-2008, 01:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by Large

yeah you didnt tell me those little sausages came out of a glass jar filled with brine...BEFORE I ate some.... ewwwww.....

But I have to say..... since we couldnt pick up any cheap bike gear due to your slackness of planning..... of course you would buy sausages in a jar and feral coloured cabbage instead... why not.

And some okay bikes in the carpark, LOL I know Largey you said that Kwaka looked like yours does.... but I still Dont belive you... I mean that bike had wheels, and tyres and handlebars and shit...But the guy who owned it.... probably had a job to be able to pay for those important items hey... sorry I forgot ..... hehehe [:o)]:D

Jay_G
12-09-2008, 03:26 PM
got to my local aldi yesterday 11am, everything gone bar bike locks, tank bags and a few covers.

i know for next time get there at opening.

PS aldi is a pain in the arse of a place, full of pensioners and flanny wearing dickheads.

Large
12-09-2008, 04:22 PM
quote:Originally posted by Brodie

yeah you didnt tell me those little sausages came out of a glass jar filled with brine...BEFORE I ate some.... ewwwww.....

But I have to say..... since we couldnt pick up any cheap bike gear due to your slackness of planning..... of course you would buy sausages in a jar and feral coloured cabbage instead... why not.

And some okay bikes in the carpark, LOL I know Largey you said that Kwaka looked like yours does.... but I still Dont belive you... I mean that bike had wheels, and tyres and handlebars and shit...But the guy who owned it.... probably had a job to be able to pay for those important items hey... sorry I forgot ..... hehehe [:o)]:D

Sie kosteten ziemlich gut zu mir Fräulein

Cruisecontrol
12-09-2008, 04:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by Jay_G

PS aldi is a pain in the arse of a place, full of pensioners and flanny wearing dickheads.

That is not Aldi, that is Maitland...:D

papa smurf
12-09-2008, 04:44 PM
We got 2 pairs of the lgoves & they feel great.
Aldi at westfield Strathpine had heaps of the tank bags left last night but everything else was GONE.

Brodie
12-09-2008, 07:07 PM

Fuck Off Adolf.... :D

Large
12-09-2008, 07:23 PM

Fuck Off Adolf.... :D

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/14954630770398.jpg

Brodie
12-09-2008, 07:24 PM
Heil Mutherfucker why don't you come donwstairs and wave that picture round HAHAHAHAHAH

Lucas
12-09-2008, 07:28 PM
Large mate, thats PURE GOLD

Brodie
12-09-2008, 07:40 PM
DONT encourage him LOL ;)

Large
12-09-2008, 07:46 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/14954637315935.jpg

Brodie
12-09-2008, 07:49 PM
Ok you win..... i can't not laugh at that.... i'll be back with something better....you just watchout. LOL

suxukifreak
12-09-2008, 08:01 PM
So Brodie lives with Large on top of him?? [:0]

Brodie
12-09-2008, 08:15 PM
its Complicated man. Come to the BIANNUAL party and well explain all...... heheheh

kevkatana
14-09-2008, 01:56 PM
I picked up another tank bag for the missus. Got one last time they had a sale. Great for 50 bucks.

Gix11
15-09-2008, 09:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by suxukifreak

So Brodie lives with Large on top of him?? [:0]

Him? I'm guessing you're not familiar with Brodie mate?

JackTar
16-09-2008, 10:24 AM

its Complicated man. Come to the BIANAL party and well explain all...... heheheh

What is a BiAnal party? Is that where everyone gets two up the bum or is it one up the bum twice a year?