PDA

View Full Version : Lams approved bikes

Phoobz
05-09-2008, 02:15 PM
Hey there everyone.
Im in the nt, and im about to do my p plates for ma bikelicense. i've been riding a pretty cool little aircooled kawa gpz250 with a magnum exhaust around for the last 6 months, and since my lil bro got his L's hes annoying the crap out of me to borrow it.

ANyways, long story short, i wanna sell that bike to my brother, and get something BIGGER and FASTER that i can possibly mod into a streetfighter. Also it should have some kind of cruising abilities, cos i go on some rides... a couple of hundred ks at a time and i dont want my bike to smoke like the gpz... it smoked after doing long runs...

i got about 4k saved up and i wanna get a decent bike. ive been looking at the gs500 so far, thinking it looked pretty cool. i want your guys oppinion on what i should get.

THanks guys!

Shadowzone
05-09-2008, 02:30 PM
Mate bikes are a personal thing. I would suggest, personally looking around and when you find something that you like and think will do the job for you buy it. and if you check through the forums you can see what the guys have done with their bikes to make them personalised.

Either way welcome to the madness mate I'm sure you'll find something you like

slickncghia
05-09-2008, 02:37 PM
mine. but your in the nt :(

Chris41
05-09-2008, 03:24 PM
Rexies young fella is dead set keen on fightering a Z650 as they are LAMs approved in NSW

Chris