PDA

View Full Version : Leather manufacturer based in Pakistan

Gix11
17-08-2006, 10:44 AM
Yea, I know it's a wide shot, but I got an email from this guy and he seems to have a shit load of gear on his site. I don't know what it's like or how it shapes up, or even what it costs but it looks like he is aiming at distributors. I didn't think it would do any harm to place it on here in case someone somewhere found it helpful. So check it out:
http://www.mcracingwears.com/jacket.htm

The pitch that came with it:

"Dear sir,

www.mcracingwears.com pleased to introduce ourselves as manufacturers and exporters of COMPLETE RANGE OF MOTOR BIKE, MOTOCROSS RACING APPAREL and FASHION GARMENTS and all sort of GLOVES.

We have extensively added in our product line Motor Bike Leather and Cordura Suits for children that is a novel addition in the Motor Bike arena.

All products are avaialble for GENTS, LADIES and *CHILDREN*.
All products produced with your Printed logo, Leather wording,Direct heavy emboridry or Badgies.
WE DEAL IN All :-

Motorbike :-
Racing shoes, Leather jackets, Leather Suits, Leather Gloves, Lether racing pants, Textile jackets, Leather & duby mat mix racing suits, Textile trousers, Racing shoes, etc

We Deal in all for minimoto race
Kids Leather & cordura suits,Kids Gloves, Kids colour Back protectors, Colour Sliders
Adult Leather & cordura suits,Adult Gloves, Adult colour Back protectors

Motocross :-
Suits & jackets, Trousers, Gloves, Shirts etc.

Safty Protectors :-
CE armours, CE Back protectors, CE Safty shirts, Knee sliders, Kidney belts etc.

Fashion :-
Leather & Textile Jackets, Gents & Ladies Leather pants, Leather chaps, T-Shirts and CAPS etc.

Our produts at very competative prices.
If you send your own designs we can provide you the products as per your design / specification requirements

Please donot hesitate to ask or any other inquairy it will be our pleasure to serve you."

BOHEMION
17-08-2006, 02:07 PM
Some awesome stuff he has

suxukifreak
17-08-2006, 04:19 PM
The founding member.

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/4693355635501.jpg

Gix11
17-08-2006, 04:39 PM
I reckon he'd do a mean curry as well, maybe even throw one in with a jacket?

suxukifreak
17-08-2006, 06:26 PM
Just asked the Pakies for a price on the Suzuki jacket and this is the e-mail i got:....

Thank you very much for you message D Sharp

Okay Price of Branded Leather jacket with all suzuki wording and all badges
will be
FOB 115 US$ ans DHL FRIGHT for a jacket is 35 US$

Branded items only posible on DHL If you have suzuki Branded Letter then we
send you other cheap corriar express but if you not have then only DHL is
prosible,.

I hope you understand
Awaiting your flash comments

Best regards D Sharp

Ayaz
Cheif

ozkat
17-08-2006, 06:33 PM
translation please.

17-08-2006, 06:43 PM
other cheap corriar express = delivered by elephant

fimpBIKES
17-08-2006, 06:48 PM
haha, "flash comments" :D

some of there jackets look alright, but i googled them and found nothing (other than their site)
someone buy some stuff then test it for me please

BOHEMION
17-08-2006, 06:49 PM
that price is out standing

ozkat
17-08-2006, 06:54 PM
i just got this reply for a 2 piece race suit.

Dear Shayne

Thanks for your message for 2 piece suit full black

Okay price will be a Two piece suit total black will be 210 US$ and DHL FRIGHT COST will be on one suit 50 US$

If you give us lot order like 20 to 30 suits then price will be only 210US$ COST WITH FRIGHT (C&F) no extra DHL cost will be on lot order items i hope you understand

Awaiting your very fast reply.

Best Regards shayne

Ayaz
Chief

BOHEMION
17-08-2006, 06:58 PM
The more you buy the less freight will be ?

Booster
17-08-2006, 07:13 PM
I have a cheap Pakastani 1 piece suit , it fits well has padding in all the right places and i like the look.
BUT is only single stitched,Fell off at Winton last year at~60kphs in the wet,the stiching wore thru and ended up with a scratch on the arse,
It was good there was no bruises but if i had been faster and in the dry it would have been more than a scratch, so i am looking for a better suit !If this one was double stitched i would be very happy with it .

suxukifreak
17-08-2006, 07:16 PM
Just waiting for a price on a PINKpair of these. [:p] ;)

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/4693356548199.jpg

chadams
17-08-2006, 09:22 PM
Freak where did you get large's pants from?

Large
17-08-2006, 10:50 PM
I must have left them at your mother's place...

I seem to remember him going in as I was leaving

Gix11
18-08-2006, 02:30 PM
Stu just sent me this lads:

"Si - I just saw the post about about the leathers. Mate I get (no shit) 10 of these a week - it's basically spam & I wouldn't go anywhere near it with a barge-pole. Most of 'em are basically one guy with 3 kids making suits in a hovel.. they put fake pix on web sites to make it look like they're 'big' companies.
I know a guy that buys from Paki manufacturers ("underdog") and he went through 35 different manufacturers before he found one that was up to spec - they all seem to look the goods until they start turning up with loose stitching INSIDE the suits (where you can't see it unless you dismantle it), or the dye in the leather is inconsistant (weird colours..), or the leather is too thin - that sort of thing. Plus you have to pay duty on clothing when it comes into the country, so that starts adding to the costs too.
Basically, I'd advise the guys to trust the blokes who have done all the reserch and development, like Joe at Underdog (he doesn't charge the Earth for what is now a very good quality product - it's taken him years to get them that good, tho'), and don't forget - if anything ever DOES go wrong with 'em there's absolutely NO recourse for the guys if they bought off some unknown Pakistani dude...
Feel free to put this message in the thread for all the guys to read.
Cheers."

18-08-2006, 03:42 PM
Hey, do their vests come with lot's of tubular pockets, and wiring?

And who's going to be game enough to open a package from mad bomber central?

fimpBIKES
18-08-2006, 06:16 PM
mmm, that might explain why google turned up exactly FUCK ALL when i searched em!

alfiestorm
22-08-2006, 07:32 AM
do they go BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!