PDA

View Full Version : Recommended Workshops in Qld

EXBEN
17-08-2006, 09:27 AM
I get asked all the time by customers if I know of any workshops (or even clever blokes that are willing to do some cash on the side work) in Qld that can fit their custom parts( things like fitting digital dashes & bolting risers to top clamps etc )as it seems a lot of bike shops don't want to know about these kind of things. So give me some names please fellas.

Gix11
17-08-2006, 10:55 AM
Which area mate? Brissy / Gold Coast way, or up North more?

Check Jim at HMR : http://www.streetfighters.com.au/ASF_parts.asp for North Brissy way. Supercharger Mark does most of my stuff in his dungeons. I'll check around for some other places though. Surely this is an massive opening for someone up here!? Come on lads!

qickdraw
17-08-2006, 12:14 PM
Dave Kellet will normally do the bolt-on metal-work (fitting risers & alternative swingarms etc..), not sure about the pure fabrication, tho'

EXBEN
17-08-2006, 08:18 PM
Yeah most enquiries are around Brissy/Gold Coast, theres gotta be someone?

EXBEN
19-08-2006, 12:18 AM
Jesus I can't believe there's no one in Qld that can do custom work.
Honey pack the car we're headin north...............

Tone
19-08-2006, 07:18 AM
Awwwww c'mon,don't do that Ben.Not till you've done my bike anyway.
Peter Beatties skilled worker hijacking is spreading to all areas.
I seem to recall you saying something about preferring the cooler weather the other day too.
Couldn't blame you for going though,Sydney ain't getting any better.

Zed14
19-08-2006, 07:21 AM
i know of a place in nerang kat something or other i will get the proper name next timne i go there.:D

Gix11
19-08-2006, 10:29 AM
Hey Ben, hadn't you wondered before why I made the effort to courier my stuff down to you to work on? I guess you've now gathered it doesn't really matter where you're based, people will get their stuff to you as your work is good (I noticed Frankie's bike in those new workshop photos on your website - www.extremecreations.com.au - and he's in Perth!). So, with that, it's obvious what you need to do, come and join the guys up here and live the good life!

qickdraw
21-08-2006, 10:45 AM
I'll be up there as soon as I can get out of this shithole! I'll see if I can't drag him up there with me!!! Hahaha!!

BOHEMION
21-08-2006, 11:41 AM
As soon as you guys move here I'll be broke again hahahaha