PDA

View Full Version : The Devil drives a white Hyundai

Benz
15-08-2008, 03:36 PM
Another rider, on a large cruiser style bike [honda 1300ST, or somethin], and myself are stopped at the lights, ready to turn right into a divided 2 lane main road. It's a rare event to pull up beside another rider in darwin, and I'm thinkin I may have to show him what the turbo Geep is capable of.
As we move off into the turn. he's starting to push it a little, so I wind up for the boost rush, and then.......[8] there's a white hyundai buzz box coming down the wrong side of the road,in my lane, heading straight at me [:0] FUCK!!!!!!!!!.
Full stop, sideways into the other rider's lane,[thank God it was a bike], and this fuckwit in the devilmobile just keeps driving straight into the head-on traffic behind us.
Bloody Murphy, one of the rare times I have an opportunity to share a bit of fun, some idiotic female in a tin can tries to flatten me!!
Time to buy a lotto ticket[^]

Fight_fan
15-08-2008, 04:05 PM
FAAARK! Close call man! Time to give her one of these ones I rekon!

http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee325/GIX711/Funny%20Pics/bag.jpg

Large
15-08-2008, 07:04 PM
That would be one of the times I wished I drove a HumVee

Weaselman
15-08-2008, 07:34 PM
lotto ticket indeed mate and a bag full of scratchies

Jockney Rebel
16-08-2008, 04:02 PM
..and a new pair of budgie smugglers i reckon

pt
16-08-2008, 04:35 PM
and a new tractor(with extra large bucket on the front)

thank fuck you saved it!

loosebruce
16-08-2008, 08:26 PM
I saw another manifestation of Satan, driving a silver Camry the other day.
Or it could have been some old boiler with HER HEAD UP HER ARSE.
Bit hard to tell. ;)

Razorback
24-08-2008, 11:19 AM
Man when I lived in Darwin I used to ride the GSXR1000 in and out for town from home every morning (about 55km each way). I swear to god if I was gonna get passed out on the highway it would be by a P-plate female in a small white hyundai excel. There is something about people who drive those things that makes em think they are in an Evo Turbo or something coz they are all MENTAL!