PDA

View Full Version : Im Fucked!

Fight_fan
14-08-2008, 02:05 PM
I got a letter from the RTA today telling me im gonna lose my license for 3 months starting on the 16 of september! Seems that neg. driving charge I copped for my bike acco in april caused me to run outa points! :( Im thinking about appealing & getting a probational sentence just then if I get one infraction i'l lose it for 12 months! Im so pissed off! It couldnt have come at a worse time either with my Gp tickets booked & the nobody's fool run in november...

...IM FUCKED! [xx(][xx(][xx(]

Lucas
14-08-2008, 02:07 PM
Fuck that!!!!!

Learnatic
14-08-2008, 02:25 PM
That sucks,maybe ring the lawyer who does the column in Rapid,he specializes in that kind of thing?

Razorback
14-08-2008, 02:27 PM
Hey your a Power Hungry Law Disregarder... get out there and ride or Si will take your fucken title off ya :p

Fight_fan
14-08-2008, 02:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by Learnatic

That sucks,maybe ring the lawyer who does the column in Rapid,he specializes in that kind of thing?

Yeh i was thinkin that but my options are limited to hacking it for 3 months or having to be a fuckin angel for 6! I dont wanna have to go the GP in the car with the missus but I might have to... [V]

rod185651
14-08-2008, 02:57 PM
Fuck man, bad timing eh? I've got to settle down also. I'm sitting on 2 points at the moment.

Weaselman
14-08-2008, 04:27 PM
I've got 1 and its not cus im on probation

Fish
14-08-2008, 05:43 PM
Been through that dood, sucks arse. i end up losing it for 12 months in spectacular style doin 91 over. I nearly died from not driving/riding. If you think you can stay out of trouble for 12 months than go for it otherwise losing for 3 is the way to go.

Bear
14-08-2008, 05:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by Weaselman

Same here. :D[V]

scotty mac
14-08-2008, 06:18 PM
hey mate i did the good behaviour thing....... i lasted 3 weeks and had an unlucky day....good luck mate;)

w195
14-08-2008, 06:32 PM
Did the Good Behaviour thing too. Got to 10 months (somehow) then overtook an un-marked. Bastard had a spoiler kit, race stripes and aftermarket set of 20" rims. Cheatin fucker! Was baiting me too, he slowed down to 90 when he seen me come up behind him. Lose mine 26th of this month for 6 months.:([V][xx(]

ashcook
14-08-2008, 06:37 PM
I lost 11 points in 1 month thanks to the boys in blue on the central coast. They even turned up to my work one day. Did 6 months without a license and have been on 1 point for 3 years. Just about to get them back. Sell your bike or chain it up in the shed and loose the key while your on probation. Temptation is a bitch!

hooligan
14-08-2008, 06:53 PM
when i was 18, i got my first speeding fine (127 in a 60) on my trx850. I kept riding, and my 3 month ban ended up being 3 years, with a community service order thrown in.
The last couple of times i've ridden to the GP, i've lost my licence too, but didn't have any dramas on the 1 point good behaviour licence, even with the high speed touring to get to dubbo for ASF.

What are you more likely to be able to do? No bike for 3 months, or ride like they want you to for 12? Considering that they have a law(or at least, used to) that says that if you you have 3 major offences in 5 years, you can be labelled an habitual offender, and can lose your licence for 5 years.

Booster
14-08-2008, 07:21 PM
Too late to fight the neg driving?? , surely it was the road conditions...wonder how many are hit for similar due to someone driping oil,coolant,gravel trucks, or general negligance by the uncaring masses...

Jockney Rebel
14-08-2008, 07:59 PM
ive just finished a good behaviour thing [it was bollox but id definately go that way ...]

siwanut
15-08-2008, 01:37 AM
i hope i dont get this contagious naughty bugs from you boys heheh :)

Fight_fan
15-08-2008, 07:29 AM
Thanx lads! Ive got some advice over it n it turns out that ive only lost my car licence for 3 months not the bike! I cant believe my luck! Im only on my green P's so when they charged me for my acco (which wasnt negligent at all, but i didnt have a spare 4 grand to fight it) the point were deducted from both licences causing me to accrue too many on my car P's! The notice clearly states a suspension of my C class P2 licence, not a word about my R licence! FUCK YEAH! [^]
Just means i'l be riding everywhere for 3 months!... Pretty much like I do now! HAHAHA! :D

Cheers for advice n opinions anyway folks! Appreciate u tryin to help me sort this shit out! ;)

WarHound
15-08-2008, 08:08 AM
Here's some bad advice that I suggest you dont take 8) But I err read it somewhere else on another forum.
Take the 3 months
Take any leave time you have from work and have a nice holiday
What ever's left of the 12 weeks ... Ride like an angel and ride only when you really have to
Someone told me its easier to not get caught for the 3 months than it is for 12 months ...
Of course I am not saying this is a good idea 8)

debaser
15-08-2008, 08:43 AM
May I offer the advice of what I did for 6 months, hacked and modified my frame and rebuilt my motor. So I wasn't even tempted.

I feel your pain man.

skb954
15-08-2008, 09:27 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bitchfish

Been through that dood, sucks arse. i end up losing it for 12 months in spectacular style doin 91 over. I nearly died from not driving/riding. If you think you can stay out of trouble for 12 months than go for it otherwise losing for 3 is the way to go.

Me too, still got a few months left. If it was a day longer id cut my own head off. Its rough. [xx(]

JackTar
15-08-2008, 12:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bear

quote:Originally posted by Weaselman

Same here. :D[V]

I am also in the one point left club.

xb9r
15-08-2008, 08:38 PM
Fuck it just ride any way I have mates who have been riding for years with no licence or no rego or both it's just the luck of the draw I bet if I went around the block like that I would get caught but there is nothing wrong with a bit of reckless abandon ............... fuck I am pisseder than I thought hahah

Azrael
16-08-2008, 01:49 AM
What he ^^said..15 years, 2 fines..ill explain another time

ashcook
16-08-2008, 10:43 PM
I like the stories coming out now. I haven't owned a bike with rego in two years. keep the tank topped up and know the back roads just in case. I know they can't track the number plate back to me. Bit of an excuse to run a bit loose though. I even pulled up next to a cop once the day after a track day. no mirrors or blinkers, still had slicks on, an exhaust I made myself and no rego. He had a good look but that was it

Azrael
16-08-2008, 11:01 PM
I got followed by wa's finest for about 5 mins today, caught it all on the rear facing cam under my taillight, will post on utube soon..

Lucas
17-08-2008, 08:14 AM
My mirrors are that shit I can't tell whose behind me, the amount of coppers I've seen around over the past few weeks I'm always paranoid I've got a cop behind me :)

fimpBIKES
20-08-2008, 12:30 PM
quote:Originally posted by ashcook

I like the stories coming out now. I haven't owned a bike with rego in two years. keep the tank topped up and know the back roads just in case. I know they can't track the number plate back to me. Bit of an excuse to run a bit loose though. I even pulled up next to a cop once the day after a track day. no mirrors or blinkers, still had slicks on, an exhaust I made myself and no rego. He had a good look but that was it

whats roads u on, wanna know so i can avoid em like the plague

ashcook
20-08-2008, 08:26 PM
none at the moment. got to have a break every so often for a while, stupids things catch up eventually. Gone back to playing with V8's for a while

siwanut
20-08-2008, 11:57 PM
Azrael

Got the Vids yet?

Azrael
21-08-2008, 08:32 AM
Ya, been busy but ill put it on tonight! might mix it with some old naughty stuff..

siwanut
21-08-2008, 10:45 AM
siiiik

;)

Shadowzone
27-08-2008, 07:13 PM
I agree with the advice of take the 3 months. I took the 12 months a few yrs back and accrued 34 points in the first 6 months. It was actually 37 but I refuse to accept 3 of them since I was stuck behind a bongo van doing 90 left lane of the M1 south bound at oxenford and he reckons he got me doing 130km/hr in 110 zone. I asked him how he mangaged to use the laser through the bongo van I was stuck behind cause the next lane over was full of trucks and he completely ignored me and continued writing out the fine.

Then again I drove 70,000k's in the 6 months my licence was suspended for those offences. Having a company car covered in the multinational corporations colours worked a treat. Got pulled up the morning before i got my licence back for an RBT and the female coper was so disgusted by my yobboish leering and cracking on her she ouldn't get me away from her quick enough. I love feminazi coppers who don't like the concept of redneck yobbos hitting on them...

Oh yeah and for the record ---> Whoever gave you the advice on the licence cancellation is wrong. Your entire licence is under the one number which is what is cancelled. Brace yourself for a big court fight and forking out heaps of Kanga if they do pull you up Riding whilst on suspenson. If that's how the letter is worded you may have a shot at winning it, but you'll be doing it in the supreme court mate. Just a heads up from someone who accrued 6 concurrent licence suspensions in one hit...

Fight_fan
28-08-2008, 07:24 AM
Cheers Stu! Im still in the process of looking into it hey... The notice does only mention the suspension of my P2 C class licence so I'l fight em on that if I have to!