PDA

View Full Version : Painters

WarHound
04-08-2008, 12:09 PM
Hey there ... Can anyone recomend someone to paint my project properly .. I have done a 1/2 decent rattlecan job but I would like to get it done properly. It doesnt have to be someone professional but just someone who can do a good finish at a good price. Looking to do a Metallic black with Blue/silver flek. I am happy to sand the bike back and do the majortity of the prep work 8)

scotty
04-08-2008, 01:12 PM
Where are you?
send your stuff to Bike Craft (best painters in vic)

scotty
04-08-2008, 01:14 PM
03 95852100

Gix11
04-08-2008, 03:44 PM
QLD.
Have you considered Pommy Choppers mate? Shaun has a set up near Caboolture I think it is. He'll see you right - www.pommychoppers.com
(he's a member here obviously)

Pommy Chopper
04-08-2008, 05:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by WarHound

Hey there ... Can anyone recomend someone to paint my project properly .. I have done a 1/2 decent rattlecan job but I would like to get it done properly. It doesnt have to be someone professional but just someone who can do a good finish at a good price. Looking to do a Metallic black with Blue/silver flek. I am happy to sand the bike back and do the majortity of the prep work 8)

I would leave the prep work to whoever paints it.
Most people who think they are doing the right thing by prepping it usually create more work.
Just give it to the paintshop and collect it when it is done, that way if there is any dramas you cannot get the blame put on you as you prepped it!!

Cheers

Chucky
04-08-2008, 06:51 PM
I too recommend shaun, for paint and fab.....he does a great job, first time at a good price.

papa smurf
04-08-2008, 07:29 PM
Yep, Shaun for sure.
I'll be paying him a visit shortly to do the drag bike bodywork.
The new clutch setup is taking priority at the moment though.

I will get there Shaun, honest i will.;)

Pommy Chopper
04-08-2008, 08:19 PM
quote:Originally posted by papa smurf

I will get there Shaun, honest i will.;)

I believe ya mate!!:D

WarHound
05-08-2008, 07:50 AM
Seems like everyone is recomending the same person .. will give you a call as soon as I have a few $$ to spend 8)

gibbo
05-08-2008, 07:56 AM
quote:Originally posted by WarHound

Seems like you are gay shaun .. I will be in touch 8)

What the [:X][:0]

WarHound
05-08-2008, 01:17 PM
Better ?

Gix11
05-08-2008, 03:08 PM
We love you Gibbo but I don't think Mark would cop the freight to Melbourne on top of the paint job!

For anyone else who still doesn't realise there is a main website (I will have to add links in here soon) this page currently exists to help you out with painters: http://www.streetfighters.com.au/ASF_paint.asp

Shaun = Pommy Choppers
Gibbo = Black Edge Auto
Brad = Bike Craft

Pommy Chopper
05-08-2008, 05:22 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

We love you Gibbo but I don't think Mark would cop the freight to Melbourne on top of the paint job!

For anyone else who still doesn't realise there is a main website (I will have to add links in here soon) this page currently exists to help you out with painters: http://www.streetfighters.com.au/ASF_paint.asp

Shaun = Pommy Choppers
Gibbo = Black Edge Auto
Brad = Bike Craft

Well you might love him, but i sure as fuck don't!!:D

gibbo
05-08-2008, 07:58 PM
Aww, c'mon Shaun, I know you do[:X]
After dropping in at Shauns a little while ago I don't reckon you'd go past him to get some work done.

Shaun, how is your project coming along[?]

Pommy Chopper
05-08-2008, 08:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by gibbo

Aww, c'mon Shaun, I know you do[:X]
After dropping in at Shauns a little while ago I don't reckon you'd go past him to get some work done.

Shaun, how is your project coming along[?]

OK OK i do love you Gibbo, i'm just not "in love" with you!!!! I leave all that Man love to Si!!

Yeah Chops is not too shabby mate!!
Will email you some pics when the bars are on and front pipe finished!!

Cheers'en.:D:)