PDA

View Full Version : AUSFR

Lucas
28-07-2008, 12:06 PM
Just have to say I'm bloody impressed with AUSFR.

Last Thursday I bought 2 pair of indicators, there was a glitch with the order and I was called within 20 mins of placing the order. Indicators arrived the next day.

Cheers.

BANDITROD
28-07-2008, 02:57 PM
stu is a member here mate he goes by the alias quickdraw

Lucas
28-07-2008, 03:15 PM
Cheers Rod, I know tho[:p]. I figured thanking his business is thanking him too..

Cheers Stu:D

qickdraw
28-07-2008, 03:21 PM
quote:Originally posted by Lucas

Cheers Rod, I know tho[:p]. I figured thanking his business is thanking him too..

:D U'r welcome!

Weaselman
28-07-2008, 06:26 PM
dont compliment him to much otherwise his head'll swell and he'll get a headache

Jockney Rebel
28-07-2008, 07:00 PM
ere stu my mates holding some car thing near ur little airfield on sunday i think ...he says its bloody cold down there

JackTar
28-07-2008, 07:41 PM

Come on Lucas be honest you don't wanna thank Stu you are just being a post whore :D Holy fuck man I still can't believe how many posts you have made since joining it has to be some kinda record, what the fuck DO you do at work? :D

Lucas
28-07-2008, 08:01 PM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

, what the fuck DO you do at work? :D

Fuck all if Icanmanage it:D

I'm outta the office and back into the real world tomorrow tho..Its been a nice holiday.

Fight_fan
04-08-2008, 07:48 AM
Lights n brackets just turned up Stu! Thanx heaps mate! :D

StuNVA
04-08-2008, 07:54 PM
Got the Growler in the mail this morning, fitted it this evening. Great service, thanks again Stu.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm70/stunva/Camparo.jpg

Now I just gotta work on getting the plastic off but I still havent found a head light unit I want yet, I can see a fibre glass project around the corner.

siwanut
05-08-2008, 12:42 AM
quote:Originally posted by StuNVA

Got the Growler in the mail this morning, fitted it this evening. Great service, thanks again Stu.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm70/stunva/Camparo.jpg

Now I just gotta work on getting the plastic off but I still havent found a head light unit I want yet, I can see a fibre glass project around the corner.

Looks Aawsum man!

StuNVA
05-08-2008, 06:54 PM
Looks a million bucks over the piece of crap stock item. Farking loud too, no wonder it comes with complimentry ear plugs. Will get dyno'd in a week or two.

Fish
05-08-2008, 10:13 PM
quote:Originally posted by StuNVA

no wonder it comes with complimentry ear plugs.

You serious???[:0] Cool! I want one!

StuNVA
06-08-2008, 10:06 PM
It doesnt make it any, well maybe a little quieter than without a pipe at all, just a deeper rumbley sound,,.....schweet. I have a clip of it running on spewtube but it doesnt do it justice. here it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpDA2_BIeAs

WarHound
07-08-2008, 08:16 AM
There is nothing wrong with a bit of plastic fish ... 8) .. After all you own an across and a GSXF (well almost) and they are both bloody ugly bikes without the plastic... some might argue they are ugly with as well 8) .... But a fighter in my opinion does not have to be plastic free ...

Fish
07-08-2008, 10:57 AM
WTF are you talkin about warty[?] I didn't say anything about plastic. Did you take your meds this morning mate? ;)

WarHound
07-08-2008, 01:24 PM
Are you sponsered by tupperware???..... no.... I didnt think so, fuck the plastic shit off an give us a look ... isnt that in your by line ?

Fish
07-08-2008, 06:31 PM
Yes it is, as was quoted by a member (XB9R) on here. I've got it there cause i thought it was fucking funny. I hope no-one else has taken offence.

Back to topic: Sounds fuckin horn Stu, how long did it take you to fit mate?

StuNVA
07-08-2008, 07:12 PM
No offence taken here mate, didnt give it a second thought. I'm woking on the theory that I will stack this thing eventually and that will take care of the plastic senario, if i havent taken care of it before I get sick of it I'll do something about it then. I just cant find a headlight and dash assembly I like yet...............there was a question here somewhere, oh yeah it took about 40minutes to fit, piece of piss, I need to cut the F1 warning wire though because a red light is on all the time too, I can handle the F1 signal on the dash but the red light is shitting me, will do it another time.

WarHound
08-08-2008, 07:45 AM
No offence taken LOL .. just having a dig for the sake of giving you shit ... its one of my hobbies you know 8)

StuNVA
08-08-2008, 05:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by WarHound

No offence taken LOL .. just having a dig for the sake of giving you shit ... its one of my hobbies you know 8)

I thought it was a ASF prerequisit

Jockney Rebel
08-08-2008, 07:41 PM
it is ...