PDA

View Full Version : My Bad Day

Weaselman
26-07-2008, 08:41 PM
I had my missus on the back of the yammy as was sitting in the que to exit an underground parking lot.

2 cars in front was some knob who didnt pay the fee before leaving so he or she got stuck.
I was behind a blue volkswagon toureg and off to the left so i can be seen in the wing mirrors (Cus they dont use the middle one at the best of times)
But without looking she puts it in reverse and starts moving back.
I cant push my bike with a passenger back fast enough so i honk my horn.

She keeps going.
I get my front wheel trapped under her bumper and she keeps going.
Im punching her rear window and swearing my lungs out at her to stop.

My missus bails out and eventually she stops.

I get of go to her window and give her the bollocking of a lifetime with B piller punching included and all i got was "Oh i was trying to turn right"

NO sorry or anything... So i tell her to shut the fuck up and set the missus on her who proceeded to give the woman a bollocking i couldnt match.

Later the missus say "Sorry babe but i started to think what you told me about drivers around here was a bit puffed up but shit you wernt kidding"
The bike was ok and so was my lady but if it had gone down and she kept reversing i would have killed the slut.

ok rant over

sickboy
26-07-2008, 08:58 PM
Fukn ell,should have got your missus to hit the deck and play dead,that would have put the wind up the stoopid driver.

Chucky
26-07-2008, 11:29 PM
In situations like that, grab the keys and throw the fuckers as far as you can then simply shout FETCH!

I did that to a smart arse kid in his mothers Astra. Cut me up with no indication then gave ME shit about it! I took the keys out at the lights (freeway exit) and threw them back onto the freeway.

Jockney Rebel
27-07-2008, 12:18 AM
..id ve claimed anyway its the only way these dickheads will learn by hitting em in the wallet

suxukifreak
27-07-2008, 07:03 AM
I was at a set of lights stopped behind a bodytruck on my Kat,
when a Fire truck with lights and sirens going comes down our lane from behind.

Yep, you guessed it, the bodytrucks starts reversing to get out of the way and im right behind him.

Did the same thing, dropped the Kat (smashed blinker) and ran around to beat the crap out of the drivers door.

hooligan
27-07-2008, 09:36 AM
Happened to me last year in a carpark in newtown. Just had surgery on my wrist (had a cast on), a woman went past me in the carpark, and asked if i was leaving. I said yeah, and started to put my gear on. She musta got bored waiting, and kept going.
I leave my spot, and end up sitting about 3 metres behind her. I could see her eyes in her rear view mirror. She starts reversing. I get nervous. She keeps reversing, I start yelling, lean the bike as far over on it's side without dropping it (this is just after the rebuild/airbrushing).
She scraps my front forks, and only stops when when i kick her bumper, and i make thumping noise, instead of the scratching sound.
I ended up with $500 for the scratch in my forks, which i put towards my new K3 front end.

pt
27-07-2008, 04:13 PM
that wasn't in eastgate was it weasel? i used to work in a shop there and theyre all terrible. i just rode up against the gutter and pushed their mirrors out of the way when it was blocked. too risky waiting round there.

either way, lucky youre ok and sos the bike. i woulda got her details and sent a letter of demand anyway. never be too careful and her husband might get pissed off with her. probably not though:(

Azrael
27-07-2008, 04:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by Chucky

In situations like that, grab the keys and throw the fuckers as far as you can then simply shout FETCH!

I did that to a smart arse kid in his mothers Astra. Cut me up with no indication then gave ME shit about it! I took the keys out at the lights (freeway exit) and threw them back onto the freeway.

I did this to a taxi driver who pushed me up the curb, when i caught him at the lights and started giving him a bollocking the cheeky prick started to wind his window up to ignore me and i just saw red, i punched it in took his keys out and chucked em and he was cringing and apologising and saying he didnt speak english as i threatened to punch his head in.
Thought he was going to cry so i turned and got back on the bike and there was a hilux full of labourers in the next lane cheering and giving him shit, he must have pissed a few people off cos everyone in surrounding cars were giving me the thumbs up.

I expected a visit from the popo but it never happened..

All in all i rekon i let him off lightly for nearly killing me

Weaselman
27-07-2008, 08:52 PM
quote:Originally posted by pt

that wasn't in eastgate was it weasel? i used to work in a shop there and theyre all terrible. i just rode up against the gutter and pushed their mirrors out of the way when it was blocked. too risky waiting round there.

either way, lucky youre ok and sos the bike. i woulda got her details and sent a letter of demand anyway. never be too careful and her husband might get pissed off with her. probably not though:(

yeah mate it was... bondi junction is a friggin mad house

Large
27-07-2008, 09:19 PM
You cunts don't start punching and kicking early enough[V]

Weaselman
27-07-2008, 09:23 PM
I'd like to but my record doesnt need anymore additions.

pt
27-07-2008, 10:49 PM
quote:Originally posted by Weaselman

quote:Originally posted by pt

yeah mate it was... bondi junction is a friggin mad house

saw you on your old duke once or twice up there.
try hitting the limiter instead of the horn. most drivers just shat themselves in there and stopped.

good to hear your ok, glad to hear you put the fist and boot in. she will tell all her girlfriends at the hairdresser/coffee shop.

debaser
27-07-2008, 11:31 PM
I have done the key thing a few times now, now I carry pepper spray. I had some dumb cnut in a ute carve me up then proceed to inform me he should of knocked me off to teach me a lesson. He got his ear introduced to his door pillar.

The next time some one says "I didn't see you", tell them "No you weren't fuckin looking"

Glad to here you and the other half got away unharmed.

336LJ
28-07-2008, 02:09 AM
I'v got air horns on the 250. scare the fuck out of cunts who cut me off, dont have em on the 9 tho, this dickhead in browns plains just lazily merges from a "right turn only" lane, about to crush me between his beamer and a light truck, i honk, nothing, rev, nothing. stood up and kicked the fuck out of his rear door and he finally looks over. my mrs heard the kick from 3 cars back and he has a lovely bill to pay for a bowling ball sized kick in the rear door.

i had a 4wd push up between me and a mate on the center line, the cunt. next person who does it is getting a steel bar through the back window.

same thing happened to my brother at a set of lights (apart from being knocked off hit and run style the other week) caught up to this shit head in a commodore abused him, commodore takes off, young cunt does the finger. has to stop at the next red light, brother lines his foot up with his mirror KAPOW recons in his rear view mirror he could see an explosion of plastic and wires ripped out.

seriously but, how fucking stupid are some people when they make excuses for not looking. it fucks me how some people even get a licence.

best part about road rage on bikes is its not as bad being punched in the head with a helmet on.

Chris41
28-07-2008, 08:03 AM
One point a few guys have made is to make a claim on the dick heads insurance even if it's fuck all damage. 100% agree, even if it's nothing to you, at least it fucks them around, is a mark against their policy and they may remember.

Chris

pappas
28-07-2008, 02:15 PM
This isn't bike related but a mate of mine had a bit of a roadrage incident with 3 guys in another car. Not exactly sure what over, he ended up chucking it into reverse at a set of lights when they were behind him and rammed the fuckers! The 3 guys got out and started punching and kicking my mates car. He managed to get away but they followed him. He gets on the phone to the cops and they tell him head to the cop shop and not worry about the red lights. The guys in the car follow him through a red light and get T-boned! All 3 of them go to hospital and get charged!

Karma's a bitch hey!

336LJ
28-07-2008, 03:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by pappas

This isn't bike related but a mate of mine had a bit of a roadrage incident with 3 guys in another car. Not exactly sure what over, he ended up chucking it into reverse at a set of lights when they were behind him and rammed the fuckers! The 3 guys got out and started punching and kicking my mates car. He managed to get away but they followed him. He gets on the phone to the cops and they tell him head to the cop shop and not worry about the red lights. The guys in the car follow him through a red light and get T-boned! All 3 of them go to hospital and get charged!

Karma's a bitch hey!

haha similar thing happened to me in the mrs's car, iv got night vision like batman, so i flew down the highway with no lights on to get away from these douche bags with bats (mrs's car was mint) they tried to do the same thing but had to turn the lights back on, got into town and at the first intersection i let em catch me a bit then hit the picks like hell, this thing pulls up on a dime, and stopped in the turn right lane, they speared through the intersection sideways and nearly hit a phone pole and were inches away from wiping out a 4WD

difference being, the mrs was calling the cops... nobody is fuckin there (local station) we coulda parked at the cop shop and been killed and they still woulda got away.

I had to drive to find the cops 30min away, to tell them.

Funkenfresh
28-07-2008, 03:35 PM
fucking happens to much... i had a old fella in his valliant reverse into me.. and i couldnt do anything cause there was a slope.. and my reaction was to rev the bike instead of horning it! when he relised, he just looked in his rear view mirror and drove of... i caught up to him and pulled him over... threatening a hit and run... but he stoped me and said he'd pay for the fender

Slain
29-07-2008, 01:56 PM
same happened to me, white van backed over me and kept going until the wheels were smoking up because i was pinned under his van with my bike on top.
but the difference is he got out, looked at me and then drove off.
walked the bike 3kms to the cop shop with bent forks/wheels/fairings/bars and they didnt do anythign even though i gave them his rego.
its all good though, old mate had 20 inch rims on his van and then somehow a couple of days later i had 20 inch rims that i sold to cover the cost of th e bike and a piss up :)

morrigan
29-07-2008, 11:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by 336LJ

I'v got air horns on the 250.

I want to know how you did that!!!:D

siwanut
01-08-2008, 12:32 AM
WoW! this is turning me on all these stories.

zrxmick
01-08-2008, 07:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by 336LJ

best part about road rage on bikes is its not as bad being punched in the head with a helmet on.

Plus given some stupid begger a right royal Liverpool kiss, is, so much more satisfying.[8D]

Jockney Rebel
02-08-2008, 06:11 AM
treat em all like wankers till they prove otherwise ....and practise defensive riding [ie assume the worst and hope for the best]its how iv managed to stay alive all these years ,i lernt that ridng in London for 20yrs
firstly get in front of em all ..if possible ..then some other poor bugger can deal with them or ....
i always pull up behind a car on his right hand corner then if the dickhead does reverse i can get otu of the way easier, also he/shes got more chance of seeing me [assuming they know how to use mirrors ] failing all that i find that wearing big fuk off Mx boots tends to keep a lot of em away from u
i must admit ive seen some really bad driving since ive been here,,on a par with african mini cab drivers

Weaselman
02-08-2008, 01:17 PM
I was in her left mirror

checking left ones must be an option

KATO ZX7
02-08-2008, 03:50 PM
Shitnhell, this seems to be a common thing.
Happened to me too, but years ago when i was on my ZZR250[}:)]
Delivery van just thru it in reverse straight into me.
No broken bones, just plastic damage.
You dont need that shit anyway :D