PDA

View Full Version : ever have trouble with inspections?

FighterBlade
08-07-2008, 09:45 PM
do you guys ever have probs with roadworthy inspections? Mainly talkin bout streetfighter style headlights. I got the simple ufo twin downlight setup with one on for low and 2 for high. Should that be much of a problem and do you guys get problems like that? If so how do you go about it?

BANDITROD
08-07-2008, 09:51 PM
i know that if its the one with the down light globes in it you will prob have trouble mate they need to be e-marked or at least have a propper high low beam h/light globes in it ie; h4 halogen

Seifer
08-07-2008, 09:52 PM
Said it many a time already, always take it to a dodgy car mechanic. They want your $20 more than be concerned with the lighting power.

oldskool
08-07-2008, 11:03 PM
Car Mechanic cant right a RWC for a motorcycle in Vic.

morrigan
09-07-2008, 08:27 PM
quote:Originally posted by Seifer

Said it many a time already, always take it to a dodgy car mechanic. They want your $20 more than be concerned with the lighting power.

If it's just a pink slip!

Docktor
09-07-2008, 08:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by oldskool

Car Mechanic cant right a RWC for a motorcycle in Vic.

Can if he has his ticket for it. Mine does. Doesnt even throw a leg over it coz he too fat.

Jay_G
11-07-2008, 02:25 PM
Got mine passed for blue Slip at a car mech here in NSW, out at maitland. They were more interested at having a squizz at it than indepth tech look, he checked tyres, brake pads, horn and lights. and said that if i get pulled over for the pipe i didnt have it on when he blue slipped it.:D

Zbike
12-07-2008, 02:32 AM
its would realy help if u told us what state ur in in nsw u would have no problems if u do go to another mechanic