PDA

View Full Version : GSXR 1100

Bren
08-07-2008, 05:00 PM
GSXR1100

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/24921753020927.JPG

On ebay at the moment.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330248543371&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com.au%3A80%2Fsearch%2 Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle %3D330248543371%26category0%3D%26fvi%3D1

Fight_fan
08-07-2008, 05:03 PM
Is it urs? If not, the owner sounded like a right prick! No offence...[xx(]

Bren
08-07-2008, 05:08 PM
yeah its mine.
And ive sold it twice already on ebay, and thats why i put the
stuff down the bottom.... just didn't want a 3rd non payer.

Bren
08-07-2008, 05:22 PM
I don't want to sell it really, I just need the cash unfortunately :(

Gix11
08-07-2008, 05:23 PM
Are you just using the website to shift your bike mate or did you want to become part of the ASF community?

Cruisecontrol
08-07-2008, 05:33 PM
1. Winner to pay a $500 deposit within 3 days, or arrange a reasonable time for payment with me before bidding,
If this is not done, negative feedback will be given (sorry but i have had too many problems with non paying bidders in the past)

2. This bike is obviously sold as is, with no warranty.

3. Please DO NOT bid if you don't have the cash in your bank account right now. if you are waiting for payday,
a loan, or selling something else, PLEASE JUST DONT BID.

4. Bike is advertised elsewhere and i reserve the right to end the auction if sold (as long as no bids are on here yet).

5. Contact me BEFORE bidding. If you bid without emailing or calling me i will possibly remove the bid.

Sorry for all the silly rules but ebay tends to attract idiots with too much time to waste.

one more note - this bike will not be washed by me because im very lazy.

[u]0 bids</u>

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/24921758396723.jpg

latheboy
08-07-2008, 05:41 PM
Anyone got a bag of FAIL for the dear boy???

ozkat
08-07-2008, 05:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

1. Winner to pay a $500 deposit within 3 days, or arrange a reasonable time for payment with me before bidding,
If this is not done, negative feedback will be given (sorry but i have had too many problems with non paying bidders in the past)

3. Please DO NOT bid if you don't have the cash in your bank account right now. if you are waiting for payday,

4. Bike is advertised elsewhere and i reserve the right to end the auction if sold (as long as no bids are on here yet).

5. Contact me BEFORE bidding. If you bid without emailing or calling me i will possibly remove the bid.

Sorry for all the silly rules but ebay tends to attract idiots with too much time to waste.

Fair enough i reckon, ive been fucked around like you wouldnt belive by absolute wankers when ive tried to sell a bike on ebay

Bren
08-07-2008, 05:49 PM
so what am i meant to say?

1. if you don't really have any money, please bid anyway, then email me with excuses
for 2 weeks, then stop responding.
or
2. if you plan on bidding first, then deciding you want it after the auction, then bid anyway, and let me worry about chasing you up for no reason.

I honestly wasn't trying to sound like a dickhead, i was purely setting some guidelines for the sale.
if those guidelines don't appeal to anyone then, don't comment, don't get angry, just continue
with your own business and let everyone else continue with theirs.

I don't think its unreasonable to request that people don't bid unless they have the money is it?

Cruisecontrol
08-07-2008, 05:53 PM
You don't even have to get out of your chair to sell your bike and you are complaining about time wasters?

eBay is a buyers market

Bren
08-07-2008, 06:02 PM
Yes i hate time wasters.. or isnt that allowed?

if you consider spending a whole day modifying a crate and crating up a bike for some
knob with a mouse button under his finger "not getting out of my chair" then you need a lesson in human biomechanics.

Cruisecontrol
08-07-2008, 06:04 PM
With no money exchanged?

Lessons? How about one in common sense...

sharky
08-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Welcome to the site Bren.....cheap place to advertise this.....

Bren
08-07-2008, 06:10 PM
Or how about im not an asshole and when i talk to someone on the phone 3 or 4 times about
organizing something i actually have the decency to trust that they aren't just dicking me around.

Bren
08-07-2008, 06:14 PM
well sharky i was actually hoping the site had some people interested in discussing bikes but aparantly its just as full of dickheads as most internet forums are...

suxukifreak
08-07-2008, 06:28 PM
Nice bike.
Should come up great with a polish.

hyofighter
08-07-2008, 06:31 PM
ouch thats low , hope selling your bike works for you coz anyone that is remotely interested in streetfighters will read what you have written and think your the dickhead , plenty of us are interested in discussing bikes just not with you

sharky
08-07-2008, 06:56 PM
We get a lot of people on here just trying to sell stuff for free....and we get a lot of dodgy ones too, hence we're a suspicious bunch...
By attacking us and the site you will very quickly piss people off.

latheboy
08-07-2008, 06:56 PM
Far out bren .... I dont know ANY forums that would be happy about a person coming on and trying to sell their shit on the first post.. Yes there are dickheads on the internet forums and we just got one today

suxukifreak
08-07-2008, 07:00 PM
^^^^^ 1000posts latheboy :)

latheboy
08-07-2008, 07:09 PM
Ha:D:)

Hagarr
08-07-2008, 07:30 PM
I think Elvis has left the building.

Buggzz
08-07-2008, 10:12 PM
"didn't receive item.ignoring my emails&calls.i waited over 2mths!no excuses." Buyer: jubei73 ( 198)

interesting feedback, considering the claims made.

KATO ZX7
08-07-2008, 10:42 PM
What a looser !!!!!!!!!

oldskool
08-07-2008, 11:20 PM
quote:Originally posted by ozkat

Fair enough i reckon, ive been fucked around like you wouldnt belive by absolute wankers when ive tried to sell a bike on ebay

A GPZ 900?[:0]

Iceman
08-07-2008, 11:44 PM
quote:A GPZ 900?ROFL

Fight_fan
09-07-2008, 07:40 AM
HaHa! Rekon he wont be trying that shit again! [^]

FAIL!

Bren
09-07-2008, 10:40 AM
Im a little curious as to whats wrong with selling my bike on a forum
thats actually for "streetfighters". Since it falls into that catagory I would have thought its not a bad thing to whack it on there.
I know there is a for sale section on here, but when i emailed my details to the address it didnt work, so i put it on here. I had no idea this would turn into such a drama.
I think some of you are just looking for people to hang shit on, and im just an easy target. Im not attacking anyone on this site that hasn't given me shit first (for a reason i still can't see), I just happened to request that of you don't have the money, not to bid on my bike. Im sure most people would agree that its a reasonable request.

Lucas
09-07-2008, 11:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bren

Im a little curious as to whats wrong with selling my bike on a forum
thats actually for "streetfighters". Since it falls into that catagory I would have thought its not a bad thing to whack it on there.
I know there is a for sale section on here, but when i emailed my details to the address it didnt work, so i put it on here. I had no idea this would turn into such a drama.
I think some of you are just looking for people to hang shit on, and im just an easy target. Im not attacking anyone on this site that hasn't given me shit first (for a reason i still can't see), I just happened to request that of you don't have the money, not to bid on my bike. Im sure most people would agree that its a reasonable request.

Bren, there is nothing wrong with attempting to sell you bike on this forum but to post it up on your first post is bad manners, how about a post saying G'day etc etc and that shit.

The reason people are hanging shit on you is cause you are using this site like a public 'for sale' wall at you local shop.

Become an active member of this community, get to know some poeple, contribute to it running, spend a bit of time talking bikes and other silly shit and then sell what ever the fuck you want...

Welcome by the way.

Fight_fan
09-07-2008, 11:26 AM
X 1000! I agree mate! Its not that u cant sell a bike here, its the just the way u went about it! If u racked up a few posts b4 tryin to flog ur ride u would have been able to post it the 4 sale section! U didnt introduce urself...
Basically u acted like u were only on here to peddle shit, & didnt give a fuck about anythin else that goes on here! Now u sayin u wanted to talk bikes & hang! I dont think so bud! Im sorry but ur approach was all off!

pappas
09-07-2008, 11:31 AM

Im not attacking anyone on this site that hasn't given me shit first

well sharky i was actually hoping the site had some people interested in discussing bikes but aparantly its just as full of dickheads as most internet forums are...

I'm pretty sure you've attacked every member on the site in your first topic!
Soooo......
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/482219674822414.jpg

fimpBIKES
09-07-2008, 12:38 PM
at least whack up some more pics and show us that your not someone who did a "cut & paste" effort on someone elses ebay auction to stir up shit
(wouldnt be the first time....)

seriously, show us you have a love for your ride

Bren
09-07-2008, 01:25 PM
im not sure why i would now whack up more pics just to prove that its my bike to
a group of people that seem more interested in giving out shit than bikes anyway?
and im not trying to stir up shit.

Bren
09-07-2008, 01:28 PM

scotty
09-07-2008, 01:30 PM
I vote that we all make a few dummy bids to spice things up:D

Gix11
09-07-2008, 01:41 PM
Did you get my email Bren?

Cruisecontrol
09-07-2008, 04:08 PM

im not sure why i would now whack up more pics just to prove that its my bike to
a group of people that seem more interested in giving out shit than bikes anyway?

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/482220373233930.jpg

morrigan
09-07-2008, 08:45 PM
Bren, if you'd taken the time to read the stickys, you would've seen that there's a certain etiquette to posting on this site. If you get shit hung on you, it's because you ignored that.

Jazdiver
10-07-2008, 10:31 PM
Too lazy to wash it, imagine it's service history then?????? WTF????

BANDITROD
10-07-2008, 11:27 PM

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/482220373233930.jpg

hey i remember when you used that one on me cruise