PDA

View Full Version : Dammit!

Fight_fan
07-07-2008, 08:48 AM
Woke up 10mins early so I could ride to work this mornin, was all stoked coz I didnt get out on the weekend! Got dressed, ran down stairs opened the garage, flicked the ignition on, pressed the start button....
Nothing!:( AAARRGH!
Looks like I flicked the remote ignition on when I washed the bike on saturday mornin so the battery has been sapped from running the remote ignition box pilot light all weekend! Fuckit! [}:)]
This better not be sign of a shit day on its way...[xx(]

Rant over...

Lucas
07-07-2008, 09:01 AM
Hahaha, that sucks.

I take it you don't live on a hill

Gix11
07-07-2008, 01:03 PM
Join the club mate. I have a killswitch which I still forget to flick. I usually walk into the garage with my fingers crossed.

Fight_fan
07-07-2008, 02:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

Join the club mate. I have a killswitch which I still forget to flick. I usually walk into the garage with my fingers crossed.

LOL! Its like that hey! I always hit the on button as im walking up to it, praying I dont see a head light beam! [:I]

Fight_fan
07-07-2008, 02:05 PM
quote:Originally posted by Lucas

Thankfully I kinda do! But work isnt far enuf away to give it any charge really so I'l go n clutch it tonight n take her 4 a lil spin! :D

Lucas
07-07-2008, 02:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by Fight_fan

quote:Originally posted by Lucas

Thankfully I kinda do! But work isnt far enuf away to give it any charge really so I'l go n clutch it tonight n take her 4 a lil spin! :D

Just hope our weather doesn't blow your way. Its fucking miserable here. I'm sure it snowing in the ranges but its just bloody cold rain here.

Fight_fan
07-07-2008, 02:31 PM
Yeh it looks like its gonna turn to shit either tonite or tomorrow hey! Can see some shitty lookin clouds down south so as soon as it passes the mountain were in 4 it!