PDA

View Full Version : My new 7/11!

Fight_fan
01-07-2008, 07:40 AM
Hey guys! Thought its about time I post up some pics of my 7/11 that I recently bought of Deano! Since the purchase i'v fitted the rear seat cowl, new mirrors with inbuilt LED indicators, swapped the rear indicators for LED jobbies too & got 316 S/S bolts for the subframe!
In the near future I will get a shorty exhaust made up & the frame & engine will most likely get a hit of flat black!
Waddya think?
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/8302649597820.JPG
:D

Fight_fan
01-07-2008, 07:41 AM
Another shot...

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/83026495116823.JPG

Fight_fan
01-07-2008, 07:43 AM
One more! Can u tell I dunno how to post multiple pics much???

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/8302649586641.JPG

xjrjack01
01-07-2008, 09:02 AM
I like, but yeah it definitely needs something doing with that exhaust, I'm thinking if you made it short enough you would be able to use the one of the bolts up under the foot peg to mount a bracket for the exhaust rather than from up under the tail. I recon once you paint everything matt black the radiator wont look half as obvious either.

Fight_fan
01-07-2008, 09:17 AM
quote:Originally posted by xjrjack01

I like, but yeah it definitely needs something doing with that exhaust, I'm thinking if you made it short enough you would be able to use the one of the bolts up under the foot peg to mount a bracket for the exhaust rather than from up under the tail. I recon once you paint everything matt black the radiator wont look half as obvious either.

Yup! Thats the plan Jack! & the radiator needs a coat of black too!

pappas
01-07-2008, 02:41 PM
Very Nice FF.....Where did you get the Mirrors from and how do they mount to the Bars?

Fight_fan
01-07-2008, 02:53 PM
G'day Spiro! The mirrors r by a company called M.C.S (motorcycle specialties) but I ordered them thru M.C.A.S in parramatta mate! Model number is MU11 or something like that. They only make 2 models with the inbuilt turn signals & the other is like n oval that goes to a pointed tip, cost me about $80 each!

Mounting is simple, they just screw into your standard mirror adaptor threads & then u run the wires down along with ur brake & clutch lines so u dont see em too much![8D]

Thanx mate!

Deano
01-07-2008, 06:02 PM
looks familiar.

glad to see you got it regoed mate.

keep up the updates

DaveK5
01-07-2008, 06:59 PM
The mirrors look alright on the gixxer lance...feckin bright little suckers aren't they.

Fight_fan
02-07-2008, 07:19 AM
quote:Originally posted by Deano

looks familiar.

glad to see you got it regoed mate.

keep up the updates

Cheers Deano! Yeh she's goin strong mate, Im in love! :D;)
Will be sure to keep u posted on any updates...

Fight_fan
02-07-2008, 07:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by DaveK5

The mirrors look alright on the gixxer lance...feckin bright little suckers aren't they.

Hey Dave! They sure r bright mate! I really like em! Cheers 4 the heads up on the lil' suckers hey! [8D]

TurboKat
02-07-2008, 09:46 AM
When me & Deano were loading it onto the trailer, we were chuckling to ourselves about the cracks in the footpeg mounts & hoping the new owner didn't do to many Troy Corser style standup wheelies. [:0]
I'm only mentioning this because Deano's hush money cheque bounced. ;)
Fuck I like causing trouble. [}:)]

Fight_fan
02-07-2008, 10:24 AM
LoL! Good onya TK! I knew something was up when Deano wouldnt return my calls!;)

Nah Dean's awesome! He's actually gone above & beyond to help me out hey! The boy deserves more money![^]

Lucas
02-07-2008, 11:04 AM
What sorta boat do you try to tow with that fucking thing?? :D

Looking good Lance. Those mirriors really tie in well with the light surround.

pappas
02-07-2008, 03:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by Fight_fan

G'day Spiro! The mirrors r by a company called M.C.S (motorcycle specialties) but I ordered them thru M.C.A.S in parramatta mate! Model number is MU11 or something like that. They only make 2 models with the inbuilt turn signals & the other is like n oval that goes to a pointed tip, cost me about $80 each!

Mounting is simple, they just screw into your standard mirror adaptor threads & then u run the wires down along with ur brake & clutch lines so u dont see em too much![8D]

Thanx mate!

Cheers! Thisnk I might go and check them out. Might save me a bit of time with the blinkers.

Deano
02-07-2008, 05:52 PM

LoL! Good onya TK! I knew something was up when Deano wouldnt return my calls!;)

Nah Dean's awesome! He's actually gone above & beyond to help me out hey! The boy deserves more money![^]

come on son - cough up then , you have my bank acc details;)

Fight_fan
03-07-2008, 07:38 AM

Dont worry mate! I'l make it up to u @ MotoGP! [:X][:0];)

rod185651
03-07-2008, 08:54 PM
Nice and clean looking fighter

Deano
03-07-2008, 09:34 PM

on second thourghts maybe not

crisp1
08-07-2008, 04:48 PM
Thanks for the ride fightfan, the bikes great . I think i might want one now .

Fight_fan
08-07-2008, 04:58 PM
Ahhh! Finnzizibobbin! Good to see u got on here brother! Yeh u kno u want one! Post up n intro in the welcome section! Duznt matter that u lost the faith & turned solely to ridind ghey ass dirt bikes! Lol! [:0][B)]:D

latheboy
08-07-2008, 05:43 PM

We all know you love it deano, you cant fool us

Deano
08-07-2008, 06:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by latheboy

We all know you love it deano, you cant fool us

but i can try;)

oldskool
08-07-2008, 11:22 PM
Very nice mate good work.