PDA

View Full Version : 02 r1 from plastic to fantastic

lowlife R1
28-06-2008, 07:09 PM
just wondering who are the best guys to go see to get rid off all the extra crap yamaha decided to put on my bike haha. looking to leave the bottom part of the fairing on and just run an enduro style headlight something small that just gets me by. new raiser's and shorty can thinking a growler if anyone knows about them or rates them..
cheers if this makes sense ill be happy pretty drunk at the moment haha

Jockney Rebel
28-06-2008, 07:28 PM
ill have yer screen ...lol

hyofighter
28-06-2008, 07:50 PM
take a look at arrons 01 r1 in the rides section me and him finshed it today , taking the plastics is easy keep them or sell em on e-gay , spend some time tidying up the wiring is easy didnt have to cut or join anything just tucked it away and rerouted it only thing youll nedd to change is the clutch cable (if 02 is still cable) to a longer one from AUSFR and some extended brake lines from there too everything else on the bars once rerouted fitted perfect still .

lowlife R1
30-06-2008, 08:42 AM
haha jockney ill let you know when its up for grabs do u prefer original or double bubble lol

Jockney Rebel
30-06-2008, 11:02 PM
i need a screen to hide me clocks in ..im moving my little fairing closer to my bars and the only thing stopping me is the fact they hit the screen so ill try both ..lol