PDA

View Full Version : funniest shit ever

MR.SHOTGUN
26-06-2008, 05:26 PM
my offsider from work is looking into gettin a new ninja so he went down to the kwakka dealership the other day to check it it out, turns out there is like a two month wait on the one he wanted. anyway his housemate who hasnt been on a bike for about twenty years went along for a ride and whilst there poped into the honda dealership next door and somehow talked his way into test riding a brand new cbr 250. he took it around the block and stacked it doing about 3000 bucks damage so the dealership said if he bought it they would knock 3000 of the price. our mate bought the bike and had another stack on the way home this time totaling the bike and breaking his fucking leg in the process

KATO ZX7
26-06-2008, 06:15 PM
hahahaha thats funny :D

Hope his leg mends soon.

renegade
26-06-2008, 06:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by MR.SHOTGUN

my offsider from work is looking into gettin a new ninja so he went down to the kwakka dealership the other day to check it it out, turns out there is like a two month wait on the one he wanted. anyway his housemate who hasnt been on a bike for about twenty years went along for a ride and whilst there poped into the honda dealership next door and somehow talked his way into test riding a brand new cbr 250. he took it around the block and stacked it doing about 3000 bucks damage so the dealership said if he bought it they would knock 3000 of the price. our mate bought the bike and had another stack on the way home this time totaling the bike and breaking his fucking leg in the process

message to your mates: stay off the fucking motorbikes.

fuck, it makes me feel a hell of a lot better about my history with bikes. hahaha.

Weaselman
26-06-2008, 08:14 PM
CBR 250's are a plague

pt
26-06-2008, 08:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by Weaselman

CBR 250's are a plague

agreed
and they aren't brand new! last one was built like a decade ago. pieces of crap, thank goodness he totalled it:)

Fight_fan
27-06-2008, 07:18 AM
BWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG he should probably take that as n omen hey! I hope he heals up soon tho!

_M_
27-06-2008, 12:32 PM
When you say he got 3g's nocked off you mean he got it for free???, who would pay any more for a 10year old twofiddy??

336LJ
27-06-2008, 01:58 PM
I thought they had insurance for that sort of thing?

NZSF1
27-06-2008, 09:04 PM
There is a message being sent from somewhere to that bloke! Bloody hell.

morrigan
27-06-2008, 09:37 PM
One of those days when he shouldn't have gotten out of bed!

Hagarr
27-06-2008, 10:20 PM
It would be sooooooooo fucken funny if it didn't hurt :)

Fish
29-06-2008, 10:16 AM
The message is DON'T RIDE A HONDA!!!! silly bastards.

29-06-2008, 11:25 AM
I'll join the stupid club.
Loading the DR on the back of the ute today and dropped it off the ramp. Put the gear lever thru the magneto case

BANDITROD
29-06-2008, 12:45 PM
an easy way to stop that happening is to weld a large washer to the inside of the gear lever as i have had that sort of shit happen before and it actually works

29-06-2008, 01:22 PM
Yeah and to listen to that fucking voice in ya head that tells ya it will go pear shaped....300 km or so on the clock fuck fuck fuck

Lucas
29-06-2008, 01:34 PM
Just heard that mate recently bought an R1, on his L's fuck all riding experience!!!!. In shorts and a t-shirt, right on it, suicide passing a bus he hit a decent sized rock fucked out and went for a slide.

I bet he would have been sore the next day.

loosebruce
29-06-2008, 09:08 PM
A mate of an apprentice at work, had his L's 2 months, bought an R1.
Rode it for about 2 weeks and ran into a car.
He died at the scene.
:(

Lucas
29-06-2008, 10:18 PM
quote:Originally posted by loosebruce

A mate of an apprentice at work, had his L's 2 months, bought an R1.
Rode it for about 2 weeks and ran into a car.
He died at the scene.
:(

Not good

Jockney Rebel
29-06-2008, 10:30 PM
on a lighter note ....
many moons ago [when RD250s wer still cooled by gods air] i was chasing a Capri down a hill near us in kent [called knee hill] and forgot about the knee bit........
hit the aforementined 90 deg bend and fired myself and bike thru a hedge and into some old blokes perfectly manicured lawn, ploughed that, and proceeded to trim his prise roses with my back wheel minimal damage to me and the bike but boy was the old bugger pissed off [B)]

336LJ
30-06-2008, 03:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by Jockney Rebel

on a lighter note ....
many moons ago [when RD250s wer still cooled by gods air] i was chasing a Capri down a hill near us in kent [called knee hill] and forgot about the knee bit........
hit the aforementined 90 deg bend and fired myself and bike thru a hedge and into some old blokes perfectly manicured lawn, ploughed that, and proceeded to trim his prise roses with my back wheel minimal damage to me and the bike but boy was the old bugger pissed off [B)]

haha I got the maddest mental replay of that then, like the add where old mate is day dreaming over his car and runs the ride on straight through his garden!

I heard about a guy at work who had spankin new busa for a few months, finally got his license.. went for a ride and got mad tank slappers and fucked it.

I dont wanna ride to work tomoro.. *grabs bubble wrap roll*

uncle pervy
30-06-2008, 08:20 AM
better your sister in a whore house than your brother on a honda

Fight_fan
30-06-2008, 11:52 AM
quote:Originally posted by Lucas

Just heard that mate recently bought an R1, on his L's fuck all riding experience!!!!. In shorts and a t-shirt, right on it, suicide passing a bus he hit a decent sized rock fucked out and went for a slide.

I bet he would have been sore the next day.

Aaargh! After experiencing gravel rash for the 1st time earlier this year I cant help but have some sympathy 4 the bloke! Even if he is a fuckin idiot for doin it! But lesson learned most likely hey! Nothin like the ol' school of hard knocks! [B)]

makka
24-08-2009, 11:51 PM
just lucky he wasnt test riding a thousand!

Tarzan
25-08-2009, 08:28 PM
ahh nothing like hearing about a bloke more useless than yourself I'll sleep easier tonight

JackTar
25-08-2009, 08:35 PM
This is starting to turn into a bit of a Jaws scar story session.