PDA

View Full Version : Australia Post YOU are the weakest link!!!

EFE 1230
17-06-2008, 07:09 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/97908206614607.JPG
Picked these up on ebay (us) for my Z9 project, brand new,unused,genuine 70's Z bars! They survived all these years without being molested in any way, they were flown halfway across the world and made it to my front door in less than a week but I wasn't home so the postie leaves a card in the letterbox informing me I can pick up the parcel after 5pm at my local post office.I go round the PO the next day to pick them up but they are nowhere to be seen or found!! Phone calls have been made,checked with a few other PO's near me and nothing! BANG!! just like that they are gone!!! So ....... FUCK YOU AUSTRALIA POST AND YOUR USELESS DICKHEAD BRAIN DEAD CONTRACTOR'S !!!!

BANDITROD
17-06-2008, 07:14 PM
that sucks mate but dont post offices close at 5pm i dont know for sure but it sounds strange to me

suxukifreak
17-06-2008, 07:32 PM
I had the same drama with Aus post.

Package from USA made it to Brisbane only to get lost at the post office.
No notice in my mail box for 2 weeks. [V]
Had to ring 4 surrounding P.O.s to find the parcel. :(
Had a go at the girl behind the counter and she just stood there and said nothing. [xx(]

Cruisecontrol
17-06-2008, 07:40 PM
Sadly, nobody ever mentions the millions of items that arrive safely in mail boxes every day regardless of the shithouse attempts at addressing them. :(

TurboKat
17-06-2008, 08:28 PM
I've bought & sold hundreds of items through Ebay & NEVER had a drame with Auspost - I'm even on a first name basis with my local contractor :)
TurboKat rating for Australia Post --> :D:D:D:D:D
I'd say your contractor has half inched them Effie. [V]

EFE 1230
17-06-2008, 09:09 PM
This is the only drama I've had.The bloke has left stuff on the doorstep heaps of times with no drama or shows up around 5pm. My bet is that the bloke has off loaded the parcel with someone else's. Being out of pocket isn't what pisses me of the most it's the fact it took me 6 months to find these!!

EFE 1230
18-06-2008, 05:54 PM
PROBLEM SORTED!! It seems that the idiot postie wrote the senders surname on the box instead of mine, and the idiot PO workers were not smart enough to look at the shipping invoice stuck on the box for the delivery address!!! the bloody things have been sitting there all this time.Thank fuck for that!! the incompetent dropkicks need a good bitch slap for the emotional distress/aggravation caused to me!!!! BASTARD'S!!!

Lucas
18-06-2008, 05:57 PM
Lucky.

Cruisecontrol
18-06-2008, 06:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by EFE 1230

PROBLEM SORTED!! It seems that the idiot postie wrote the senders surname on the box instead of mine, and the idiot PO workers were not smart enough to look at the shipping invoice stuck on the box for the delivery address!!! the bloody things have been sitting there all this time.Thank fuck for that!! the incompetent dropkicks need a good bitch slap for the emotional distress/aggravation caused to me!!!! BASTARD'S!!!

So in other words, the dumb shit that sent the item has no idea how to address a package.

EFE 1230
18-06-2008, 08:05 PM
No in these words, the inbred postie wrote the SENDER'S name on the side of the box in bright pink texta, the "dumb shit" that sent it correctly filled out the USPS paperwork (USA-very basic)that clearly states the delivery address.The PO workers didn't think to actually check the paperwork stuck on the box they just looked at the name written on the box in bright pink texta, the wrong bloody name!!!

TurboKat
18-06-2008, 08:13 PM

emotional distress/aggravation caused to me!!!!

In the U.S. you'd probly get $20+ million if you sued them. ;)
A happy ending though, good to hear.
You with your new Z bars --> :D
'Bout time for an update wuth a few pics innit?

Cruisecontrol
19-06-2008, 05:20 AM

No in these words, the inbred postie wrote the SENDER'S name on the side of the box in bright pink texta, the "dumb shit" that sent it correctly filled out the USPS paperwork (USA-very basic)that clearly states the delivery address.The PO workers didn't think to actually check the paperwork stuck on the box they just looked at the name written on the box in bright pink texta, the wrong bloody name!!!

I liked you more when you just posted bike pics all day.

Cruisecontrol
19-06-2008, 05:20 AM

BANDITROD
19-06-2008, 12:14 PM
i'm with turbo and cruise on this one i have never had one bit of trouble with aus post but i always hear about others having trouble though;)

Gix11
19-06-2008, 12:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

Are you taking this all personally mate? Your not his postie are you? There's drop kicks in every profession and maybe he's found one? I've had a few problems with Aus Post but it's probably because of contractors as I live out in the sticks.

Cruisecontrol
19-06-2008, 02:45 PM
I deal with morons every day that attempt to feed me bullshit every day about how their poor parcel or letter didn't arrive or get to where ever they sent it only to find out that it isn't even addressed properly.
I am just sick and tired of people using the easy way out and blaming Post for their own fuck ups.

kevkatana
19-06-2008, 03:35 PM

...the inbred postie wrote...

I'm a Postie:D Hence the pic.
A parcel contractor is the moron that stuffed up.
Shits me people calling them posties.
Just my 2 bobs worth;)

gibbo
19-06-2008, 05:08 PM
You're a sensitive bunch you Posties [:X], the guy that delivers to our new shop is a grumpy fucker. Not a bad bloke but is complaining to us that we don't have a letter box. "Fair enough" I hear you say but all it takes is for him to ride his MOTORcycle an extra 5 meters to our doorway and drop it on the floor. Had a chat with him the other day about it and he said "Mate, you've got to do something about it, I can't keep this up!" like it takes so much extra energy and time to turn those handlebars and twist that throttle and travel that extra 10 meter round trip. Now before you postal workers (?) jump all over me even he says the letter box will probably last no more than a couple of days as the local brain surgeons will come along and kick to pieces!!!
All that aside this is the closest I've come to having dramas with a Postie. I'm sure all of us on here all agree that you blokes deserve our undying gratitude and respect ;)

Cruisecontrol
19-06-2008, 05:26 PM
Now, if the 700-1000 other houses he delivers to every day didn't have a letterbox either he would never get his job done.
Personally I would just throw your mail on the ground. If people could not be bothered putting in a letterbox I can't be bothered either...

sharky
19-06-2008, 05:32 PM
Ok, But our works letterbox is in the wall beside the door....yet postie leans over,opens door, leans in and chucks mail on floor....sitting on his bike he can reach letter box without stretching.......incindentally there is also a sign with big letters saying.......Yep you guessed it 'MAIL'.

But generally you're all a lurverly bunch of wonderful people and you deserve a big pay rise [:X]

(me not stupid...be a bit like slagging off ya dentist BEFORE he works on you)

motogp_nut
19-06-2008, 07:00 PM
I have to say - Aus Post are about the only 'couriers' that do actually get deliveries to me. I live on a corner and the actual address is for the street that the house DOESN'T face! [xx(]

Pizza delivery drivers, fucking Optus couriers and every other bastard you can think of claims there's no fucking address - never mind the fact that we have the freakin number in bright red letters on our letterbox.

Yay Aus Post!

sharky
19-06-2008, 07:33 PM
Optus had Brisbane down as NSW when we moved house !!!

gibbo
19-06-2008, 08:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

Now, if the 700-1000 other houses he delivers to every day didn't have a letterbox either he would never get his job done.
Personally I would just throw your mail on the ground. If people could not be bothered putting in a letterbox I can't be bothered either...

Do you actually get paid to do your job or are you doing it as a comunity service [:0] Like I said, you are a sensitive bunch. Lighten up mate ;)

morrigan
19-06-2008, 08:47 PM
I like posties!
Saw a couple racing each other down Kissing Point Rd a week ago... Piss funny!!

19-06-2008, 09:10 PM
I used to get mail delivered to work.1 day the potsie (contractor) whinged about my trailer being parked on the nature strip out the front.all of a sudden there was heaps of blood gushing from his face and his bike looked like it had been hit repeatedly with a lump of 4x2 D.A.R. Maranti that measured about 927mm in length ,according to the police report.I dont get mail anymore,but i still get great pleasure from running at the potsie like a mad dog when ever he rides past.

Lucas
19-06-2008, 10:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by davo

I used to get mail delivered to work.1 day the potsie (contractor) whinged about my trailer being parked on the nature strip out the front.all of a sudden there was heaps of blood gushing from his face and his bike looked like it had been hit repeatedly with a lump of 4x2 D.A.R. Maranti that measured about 927mm in length ,according to the police report.I dont get mail anymore,but i still get great pleasure from running at the potsie like a mad dog when ever he rides past.

Did he trip over it and drop his bike on it?

Funkenfresh
19-06-2008, 11:45 PM
posties are cool