PDA

View Full Version : Issue 6 June / July

sub-zero-pj
03-06-2008, 07:13 PM
Hi guys Issue 6 June / July is now live pop over to www.sub-zeromotorcyclemag.com and take a peek.

If you have any comments post them here please. Don't forget we are always on the lookout for project bikes to feature.

PJ

Weaselman
03-06-2008, 07:19 PM
Ta for the heads up

BANDITROD
03-06-2008, 07:55 PM
awsome job phil thanks for the feature mate :D

Lucas
03-06-2008, 08:39 PM
YOu really paying that much for fuel???

You poor bastards.

Tony Nitrous
04-06-2008, 04:57 AM
Deisel was 1 pound 30p in England last week,
at the exchange rate 28/5/08 thats $2.68 a ltr.

Quote...
Britain levies the highest fuel duty in the European Union with nearly 65 per cent of the pump price of petrol due to tax.

I earned the same in the UK as AU, and did similar miles.
Yeah yeah yeah.... I know AU is BIG but so is Europe and most folk dont drive to Darwin everyday, the bulk of the population live in
city's around the coast and do similar mileage to folk in Europe.

Tony Nitrous

Quote...
Britain levies the highest fuel duty in the European Union with nearly 65 per cent of the pump price of petrol due to tax.

Yeah yeah yeah.... I know AU is BIG but so is Europe and most folk dont drive to Darwin everyday, the bulk of the population live in

Tony Nitrous

Quote...

Tony Nitrous

Quote...

sub-zero-pj
04-06-2008, 06:39 PM
Yes the bastards screw us in tax every which way. I do 1000 miles a week and it costs me a fortune. One day there will be a revolution and I will be waiting for it.

Thanks for the comments guys, it's really good to get such great feedback.

PJ

Jockney Rebel
04-06-2008, 07:36 PM
nice mag mate

sharky
04-06-2008, 07:44 PM
quote:One day there will be a revolution and I will be waiting for it.
Don't wait for it......START IT [}:)]

slickncghia
04-06-2008, 08:56 PM
good read mate. love the look of that 900. good write up on the bandit...i wanted to see a hp figure though :)

Pab13
04-06-2008, 09:01 PM
First top job on Rods bike feature. Second I am trying to find the seat unit on the Z1000 in the first issue you
listed on here pj any help would be great.

sub-zero-pj
05-06-2008, 02:54 AM
quote: good read mate. love the look of that 900. good write up on the bandit...i wanted to see a hp figure though :)

Sorry about the hp figure It was not given to me in the interview, and to be fair communication was a bit of a problem due to language barriers. It is something that I will try and include in future features. Thanks for the comment bud.

quote: First top job on Rods bike feature. Second I am trying to find the seat unit on the Z1000 in the first issue you
listed on here pj any help would be great.

If the bike in question was the z1000 entitled west midlands muscle, the seat unit was purchased from ebay. I will try and find out more information from the owner of the bike and see if he knows the brand name of the part.

PJ

Pab13
05-06-2008, 01:30 PM
That was the one pj thanks for your help

Fight_fan
05-06-2008, 02:41 PM
Just checked the current issue out mate! Nice job PJ, keep up the good work mate! :D

Learnatic
08-06-2008, 09:14 AM
Top work guys,good luck with it.

Lucas
08-06-2008, 09:17 AM
Were are the women?

sub-zero-pj
10-06-2008, 06:36 AM
Lol the women have been a little thin on the ground due to cash flow problems. In other words we are at present a non profit making magazine. In fact a loss making magazine would be more to the point. Once we staart getting advertisers on board things will be much easier.

we have managed to do a photo shoot this weekend with a couple of models, which applied to our modeling competition and have got star features lined up for the next 4 issues. Pleaase bare with us. The naked young ladies will return.

PJ

Fight_fan
10-06-2008, 01:57 PM
YAAAAY!!!! :D

slickncghia
10-06-2008, 02:44 PM
:) I await your next issue

sub-zero-pj
13-06-2008, 08:24 AM
Hi guys,

Just added a few more features and some more ads to the site. I was planning to have the gallery up this month as well, but eh her, splutter, spit, and swear a little, guess who spent hours formatting over 100 pics for the gallery, then accidently over wrote them with another file. Shit, Shit, Shit and Shit again!!! I will now have to do it all again.

PJ

sub-zero-pj
Hi guys,

Just added a few more features and some more ads to the site. I was planning to have the gallery up this month as well, but eh her, splutter, spit, and swear a little, guess who spent hours formatting over 100 pics for the gallery, then accidently over wrote them with another file. Shit, Shit, Shit and Shit again!!! I will now have to do it all again.

PJ

sub-zero-pj
Hi guys,

PJ

Gix11
13-06-2008, 03:53 PM
Just do a batch format mate - one for landscape and one for portrait. Photoshop or ideally Fireworks will do the job in about 10 minutes.

sub-zero-pj
14-06-2008, 07:34 AM
not sure what a batch format is buddy or how one works. This computer stuff is all greek to me, I just write the stuff. Perhaps you could email me pjmentalnurse@hotmail.co.uk with the why's and wherefores of how to do a batch format. I want all the pics to be thumbnails which can then be expanded to full size and use paintshop pro for all the pics. Any help would be wecome.