PDA

View Full Version : We are always looking for fighters to feature

sub-zero-pj
14-05-2008, 07:13 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/14141931578095.jpg

Here at sub-zeromotorcyclemag.com we are always looking for good quality streetfighters to feature, pop over and have a look at the mag. It's free to read and we feature bikes from all over the world.

Now that your bikes are now being taken out of moth balls for the good weather and you have completed your builds, how about sending me some pictures and a bit of a write up for the readers pages of the mag.

We are always on the look out for bikes to feature and may even choose your bike. Please send all pics and write ups to me at pjmentalnurse@hotmail.co.uk

If you have any interesting stories for the mag or would like to offer advice to the readers, or even comment on the mag, use the same email addy.

Regards
PJ

fimpBIKES
14-05-2008, 12:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by sub-zero-pj
[brNow that your bikes are now being taken out of moth balls for the good weather and you have completed your builds, how about sending me some pictures and a bit of a write up for the readers pages of the mag.

nothing like the personal approach.....

Azrael
14-05-2008, 12:46 PM
Ohh someones got a bad case of the wrong hemispheres

Seifer
14-05-2008, 01:25 PM
Hahah gold. I'm off to the beach!

14-05-2008, 02:01 PM
What no trip to 'Ol Blighty for the write up ?

Damn was thinking I could have a go at nailing Kate Moss

Gix11
14-05-2008, 05:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by fimpBIKES

quote:Originally posted by sub-zero-pj
[brNow that your bikes are now being taken out of moth balls for the good weather and you have completed your builds, how about sending me some pictures and a bit of a write up for the readers pages of the mag.

nothing like the personal approach.....

Yea, that wasn't a polished marketing plan was it?

Jockney Rebel
14-05-2008, 05:52 PM
well it is called sub-zero ...apt i think for all that cold weather they have up their masquerading as summer:}

Lucas
14-05-2008, 06:08 PM
stiff nipples

Lucas
14-05-2008, 06:12 PM
Have you looked at the site???

Their web master sure looks the part. I reckon his idea of a streetfighter is doing dragon punches to himself in the mirror.

sub-zero-pj
15-05-2008, 08:07 AM
so you don't have cold weather then lol. Come on guys give a pommy a break.

I am busting my ass to get this mag off of the ground and feature some great bikes made by ordinary guys and not by businesses, giving ordinary guys the opportunity to get their projects seen all over the world.

It was a bit of a marketing fcuk though. lol although it did get loads of hits to the site.

PJ

fimpBIKES
15-05-2008, 10:56 AM
sorry mate, just having a stab :D

nice mag btw!!!

sub-zero-pj
16-05-2008, 06:46 AM
hey thats cool, it was a pretty stupid post lol, but I took a short cut and posted the same post on a couple of forums and neglected to edit it. some editor eh lol. Thanks for the comments though I am glad you like the mag. I am still interested in featuring some of the bikes on this site so if anyone wants to send me a few pics feel free.

PJ

16-05-2008, 04:08 PM
Mate I like your philosophy, bikes by ordinary guys, reminds me of AWol, CustomBike, and early Streetfighters. Used to enjoy Streetbike too at home.All seems to be going big dollar bling in alot of mags.

sub-zero-pj
17-05-2008, 06:45 AM
Cheers buddy, I want the mag to remain focussed on ordinary folks work and not on big dollar builds, as you call them. Of course I will have to put some bikes in that have been built by businesses, some ego's do have to be massaged in order to be commercially viable, but these features will be kept to a minimum. I do genuinely believe that there are some great projects out there, build by ordinary folk with realistic budgets, that don't get the recognition that they truly deserve.

PJ