PDA

View Full Version : CAN'T EMAIL OTHER MEMBERS???

Gix11
13-05-2008, 09:34 PM
That's because you have less than 10 posts on the forum. Thanks to fuckwit spammers and scammers we had to introduce this system. If you really want to contact a member personally try posting a message in the forum to them, as 9 times out of 10 there is no real reason for you to email the member directly. This is usually done by people trying to hide something and gives the member doubt as to your credibility - also because it is usually to get their advice for free or buy something from them and then never be seen again. (Who do you think gets emailed the most??) Anyway, before you know it you will have amounted 10 posts and probably not feel the need to personal email them any more anyway!

Thanks for understanding, and enjoy ASF for what it is and not just milk it for your own needs and leave - there's shops out there to do that to!

By the way, if you want to email me, feel free to do so as I get every message that is sent prior to the 10 posts! That's why I know what some people try on!

Cheers Guys and Gals.