PDA

View Full Version : same as usual

damo1
06-05-2008, 01:28 PM
Ive just walked back in here after a times away pulled up my old bar stool and looked around and relised fuck me theres nothing different in this place its like walking back into your old local.

Theres all the same piss heads sitting in the same seats telling the same crap jokes that they were when i left.

All the pokies are still being sat at by the same ugly fat old boilers ,scooner in one hand ciggy in the other waisting all there last ernings hopping for that big win that never comes.

The same pissed slut that will sleep with anybody for a beer and a pie and a couple of cigs.

And that bar maid that always greets you with that toothless smile and the are you right mate.

And the bar room brawls and arguments over that game of pool.

And the smell of stail smoke.

Ahhhhhhh its good to be back:D

Gix11
06-05-2008, 01:55 PM
Thought we'd lost you for a bit there Damo after you sold the Blade. Good to see you back mate.

BANDITROD
06-05-2008, 02:27 PM
welcome back mate:D

Fatgit
07-05-2008, 06:40 AM
How ya goin' Damo?, coming on our ride next week?

damo1
07-05-2008, 07:05 AM
Fatgit is the rumour true that you are that old prick Chalky in disquize ;)

And no i wont be making the ride know nothing about it havnt been around for a while.:D

Fatgit
07-05-2008, 07:30 AM
quote:Originally posted by damo1

Fatgit is the rumour true that you are that old prick Chalky in disquize ;)

And no i wont be making the ride know nothing about it havnt been around for a while.:D

Yeah, like I'm Robin Williams mate, take more than a ton of make-up and a fat suit to disguise me [:o)](some people around here are just really thick, and I'm not just talking about the suss ones in fat suits either;))

Shame about the ride, I downgraded to a Yammie just to make it easier for you to keep up. :D

damo1
07-05-2008, 07:44 AM
Holy fuck good to have you back old man how you been

Fatgit
07-05-2008, 07:56 AM
Yeah good Damo, ya self? Got lots more time up my sleeve these days, so we'll have to catch up for a ride sometime.

What's this about selling the Blade? Any replacement lined up?

damo1
07-05-2008, 11:15 AM
Yeah i actually swapped it for a WR450 dirt/motard and im loving the thing to bits.

Im building it up to have a shot at teh condo 750 next year (750ks in to days)should be a laugh.

What you up to.

Fatgit
07-05-2008, 11:22 AM
wtf is condo 750?

Me, got sick of repairing/replacing the Kwaka motor, so I'm trying an FJ11 for something different. And at least it is a big air-cooled Old Skool number. If you come across any FJ12 block and pistons let me know :D they apparently bolt straight up, don't even have to change carbies.

damo1
07-05-2008, 02:59 PM
Its run in condoblin and uits over the easter long weekend.

Its pretty much a Australian safari/fink desert rally warm up for most of teh top runners.

The top three finishers of the Condo went on to win and place in the aus safari.

Fatgit
08-05-2008, 10:44 AM
Cool, can we expect videos of you face planting in dirt then?

Condoblins not far from here, I should come and watch next year.

fimpBIKES
08-05-2008, 10:54 AM

The same pissed slut that will sleep with anybody for a beer and a pie and a couple of cigs.

yeah, i missed ya too mate [:X]

damo1
09-05-2008, 09:49 AM
quote:Originally posted by fimpBIKES

yeah, i missed ya too mate [:X]

Ah fimp your still alive to mate how you going still got those spiky things up your ares on the TL:D

How the RG profect going[?]

Chalky:Yeah maybe some pics of me arse up but im hoping to keep it all together and just be classified as a finisher.

chopiesel
09-05-2008, 06:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by Fatgit

Yeah good Damo, ya self? Got lots more time up my sleeve these days, so we'll have to catch up for a ride sometime.

What's this about selling the Blade? Any replacement lined up?

what ride? wheres my invite? i goto get some k's on the new bike!

Fatgit
11-05-2008, 05:38 PM
Check the ACT area Chop.

What you fcuking around on now?

I'm finishing off the brake and bar conversion on mine today. (tell ya what, the FJ is fatter than a moderators head, gotta Jenny Craig it something chronic) Givus a hoy if you're out and about, we can grab a beer at Olim's.

damo1
12-05-2008, 08:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by Fatgit

Check the ACT area Chop.

What you fcuking around on now?

I'm finishing off the brake and bar conversion on mine today. (tell ya what, the FJ is fatter than a moderators head, gotta Jenny Craig it something chronic) Givus a hoy if you're out and about, we can grab a beer at Olim's.

Common Chalky dont start all that again you know what happen last time:D

You could handle it and got the shits and left.;)

And its good to have a cunt like you here to keep the boys honest[:0]