PDA

View Full Version : Fuck me.....an ok copper.

Lucas
01-05-2008, 12:06 PM
I just got pulled doing 105 in an 80 zone. The cop asked why I was going so quick and I told him my 7 month old daughter had just made a mess of herself(she'd soaked through her nappy).

He let me off.....FUCK ME I WAS STUNNED.

Just thankful I was in my car and not my bike.

Fatgit
01-05-2008, 12:09 PM
Score mate

And good to see the little ones taking after dad ;):D

Lucas
01-05-2008, 12:12 PM
Mate, some nights I think I need 3 nappys on at the same time.

latheboy
01-05-2008, 04:59 PM
There are some great cops out there, dont bullshit them and you'll be suprised what you can get away with

xb9r
01-05-2008, 05:09 PM
Ive had something like that happen to me and it is true dony bullshit 'em tell 'em straight up and 'most' times you will be sweet

motogp_nut
01-05-2008, 05:43 PM
And you're from QLD? Are you talking about real coppers or the village people variety? :D
I'm yet to meet one I liked... [V]

xb9r
01-05-2008, 06:14 PM
I didn't say nuten about liken 'em

NZM031
01-05-2008, 07:09 PM
ive only met 1 good cop... and one that changed his additude towards me after i sold my skyline and bought a VY SS ute... thats muswellbrook cops for ya... drive a holden and your fine... get away with murder... drive a modded import and you cant even leave the house without getting pulled over.. they are the same with japanese sports bikes.. ride a harley or an english bike... no worries... japanese sports bike and your a menace and cant go anywhere.

the good cop i met gave me also soughts of advice on how i could do things legally and we had a really good talk.. he also told me to take my driving out of town.. get it out of my system.. and move on... speeding past maccas is not a good idea. i have respect for him.. and him only.

cheers
Linton

motogp_nut
01-05-2008, 08:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by xb9r

I didn't say nuten about liken 'em
I didn't say you did. I'm just saying I don't like them. And I don't think that being 'on your best behaviour' will get you out of trouble. That's just my opinion based on my experience with cops. If other people can talk their way out shit then woohoo for them.

Jay_G
01-05-2008, 08:17 PM
i got pulled in newcastle the other week by an unmarked BA falcon wagon doing 80 in a 60 zone in my wrx through the bends past Merewether beach, thought i was fucked for sure. young bloke, wrx and speeding normally = bend over. he was a pushbike copper but ex highway partol from singleton.

checked it out to make sure it wasnt defectable (stock besides a diff back muffler, nice quiet one) had a chat asked for my driving history, said my driving and the exhaust wasnt offensive, said he would check me out on the computer when he got back to the station and said if i had lied to him i would get a ticket in the mail.

there are decent ones out there.

NZM031
02-05-2008, 07:50 AM
how good are those bends along that beach run... forshore to highway is a great run on a nice sunny day... on whatever machine you choose to man-handle.

Fish
02-05-2008, 09:49 AM
Unfortunatly there are a lot of asshole coppers out there who make all the good ones look bad. My aunt is a copper and so far she's the only one I like. Was really pissy at the ones who pulled me up without radar and acused me of doing 140 on the freeway because it "sounded" like i was going fast on my way to work. I was on an on ramp and they were in the far lane on a three lane freeway so they sure as shit weren't doing "Follow Speed". Well after pulling me up and arguing for twenty minutes they chaged me with 12 over which they told me is the lowest speed they can charge you with in QLD, only carries 1 point. Doesn't help that i was doing 100 and had a mate behind me to verify my story. pricks!

JackTar
02-05-2008, 09:58 AM
quote:Originally posted by latheboy

There are some great cops out there, dont bullshit them and you'll be suprised what you can get away with

Fucking oath! I killed three people once and the cops turned up and said what happened here I said I killed them officer and they let me go for not bullshitting.

xb9r
02-05-2008, 04:39 PM
:D nice one

Large
02-05-2008, 04:41 PM
Abos?

alfiestorm
02-05-2008, 05:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bitchfish

Unfortunatly there are a lot of asshole coppers out there who make all the good ones look bad. My aunt is a copper and so far she's the only one I like. Was really pissy at the ones who pulled me up without radar and acused me of doing 140 on the freeway because it "sounded" like i was going fast on my way to work. I was on an on ramp and they were in the far lane on a three lane freeway so they sure as shit weren't doing "Follow Speed". Well after pulling me up and arguing for twenty minutes they chaged me with 12 over which they told me is the lowest speed they can charge you with in QLD, only carries 1 point. Doesn't help that i was doing 100 and had a mate behind me to verify my story. pricks!

They charged you with speeding and didnt use any detection equipment.
Just goes to show how shit and retarded the motoring laws in oz realy are.
They would never get away with that here even the magistrate would tell them to fuck off.

ozkat
02-05-2008, 07:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by alfiestorm

They would never get away with that here even the magistrate would tell them to fuck off.
Proberly best you stay there then!

JackTar
02-05-2008, 10:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by Large

Abos?

That is a bit racist Large, you should know they now prefer to be called 'shitskins'

alfiestorm
03-05-2008, 11:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by ozkat

quote:Originally posted by alfiestorm

Proberly best you stay there then!

Evening ozkat love you too

BANDITROD
03-05-2008, 11:13 PM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

quote:Originally posted by Large

Abos?

That is a bit racist Large, you should know they now prefer to be called 'shitskins'
non reflective australians is another they prefer