PDA

View Full Version : Power Commander - where to get install in sydney ?

Ross_247
29-04-2008, 02:57 PM
Hey Guys,

just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction of a place in Sydney that does Installs and for power commanders, or is it worth playing around myself and downloading the mapping off the site ? ?

Fight_fan
29-04-2008, 03:26 PM
Yeh just install it urself mate! Only need to remove the tank n its all nice n easy!...So Ive been told! All the instructions u should need will be on the power commander web site!

Bear
29-04-2008, 03:27 PM
Sydney Dyno. They'll install, dyno the bike and map it specifically for your bike.

Fight_fan
29-04-2008, 03:40 PM
^^^Sounds sweet!

Dark Reign
29-04-2008, 04:25 PM
Also try RB racing at Taren point. Harley is pretty switched on and doesnt bullshit or piss in your pocket. Reasonably priced too.

Ross_247
29-04-2008, 04:29 PM
oh yeah coool.. thanks for the info

cause i gave Sydney Dyno a call, he wanted $1045 for the powercamander and install + custom maps... seems a bit steap considering the price of the power commander... just wanted to get a rough idea if thats roughly wot its worth..

think ill do the install myself, download the mappings and see how it goes.. worse case senario take it somewhere and get it tuned[:p]

Bear
29-04-2008, 09:49 PM
Yeh I thought it was a bit steep aswell. Only have to do it once, though. :)
Getting it dyno'd at that price would probably only benefit if you do lots of mods engine-wise.

pt
29-04-2008, 10:21 PM
quote:Originally posted by Dark Reign

Also try RB racing at Taren point. Harley is pretty switched on and doesnt bullshit or piss in your pocket. Reasonably priced too.

harley is fucking KING with carbs, not sure how good with powercommanders. but i'm sure he would be able to do an awesome job with them too.

i would recommend sydney dyno though since dave seems to be pretty damn good with the FI stuff.