You can all go and get fucked.

Regards
Robert Murphy

BOHEMION
18-04-2008, 12:28 PM
oooooook, whats up mate?

Fight_fan
18-04-2008, 12:32 PM
HaHaHa! Come on now Rob! Explain ur discontent with the motorcycle industry?

BTW u have gr8 grammar & perfect diction! They will no doubt have to take ur letter seriously & plan a suitable coarse of action to rectify the problem!

Fatgit
18-04-2008, 12:32 PM
Friendless
Loveless
Godless

But apparently not Bitchyless

18-04-2008, 12:43 PM
1. Completely fed up with wrong parts being supplied even after asking for correct items in writing.

2. Work not being performed as requested.

3. Lack of any ability or want to rectify above situations.

Maybe I expect too much. I dunno.

My Apologies to Extreme Creations & DBT Leathers for tarring you with the same brush.

hooligan
18-04-2008, 12:58 PM
Seriously, what happened?
With regards to no.3, you don't have to have ability, (cause when i started with mine 9 years ago, i didn't) but you do need to have enough drive to FINISH THE FUCKING PROJECT! If you can't do it yourself, find the right people to do the work that you need. Ben's fucking amazing cause he can do everything. But there are people out there who can do individual jobs. You just gotta find em and manage the project, delegate. Fuck, ask the members on the site for a hand. Most of us work for beer.
If you're ok with being friendless, loveless, godless AND bikeless, then then give up.
Suck it up.

Weaselman
18-04-2008, 03:12 PM
Gotta say overall the motorcycle industry is pretty fucked up specially where dealers are concerned.
"Thankyou so much for spending all your money with us now piss off"

Hillsy
18-04-2008, 03:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by Weaselman

Gotta say overall the motorcycle industry is pretty fucked up specially where dealers are concerned.
"Thankyou so much for spending all your money with us now piss off"

No different from the car industry.

Weaselman
18-04-2008, 03:33 PM
Dont own a car:)

And would never buy a new one for that reason. Rather build my own. Till then i'll ride in the rain and like it

Fight_fan
18-04-2008, 03:44 PM
quote:Originally posted by Weaselman

Till then i'll ride in the rain and like it

U like riding in the rain! Fuck me! Thats some old school dedication!

18-04-2008, 03:49 PM
You don't know the meaning of the word tired until you've ridden 400km in pissing rain then only to get up and do it all again the next day in damp leathers :).

Weaselman
18-04-2008, 03:50 PM
Bit of rain never hurt anyone. Cept when it turns to hail... And snow...

Gix11
18-04-2008, 03:54 PM
Try frozen fog and ice. That keeps you on your toes.

18-04-2008, 03:56 PM
Actually rain is fucking great for learning to "control" the rear stepping out, teaches ya to ride all relaxed. Hail's a bitch when pulling up at the lights...can we all say ball bearings

Weaselman
18-04-2008, 04:02 PM
try catching in a full face with no visor... ow

18-04-2008, 04:04 PM
I guess that's the only thing I miss about living in Melbourne....riding in the rain

Weaselman
18-04-2008, 04:06 PM
Sydneys got enough of it atm. Was riding through bondi junction yesterday and the roads looked like somone just drove down every street with an open can of diesel

18-04-2008, 04:13 PM
Riding up thru the Snowy's thru low cloud\intense fog........Riding from guide post to guide post....

Fuck so much fun....maybe I should just pick my dummy up

Weaselman
18-04-2008, 04:15 PM
hahahaa keeping it real!

Fight_fan
18-04-2008, 04:25 PM
I had to ride from Canberra to where I live in Ulladulla in the pissin down rain! It was so heavy we had to keep pulling over at each dry spot coz we could barely see ahead of ourselves! The ride usually takes between 1&3/4 - 2hrs! It took us 4! Riding down the clyde mountain judging distance by foggy brake lights! NOT COOL! I had about n inch of water in my boots n a fucked up hangover! Im done whinging now...

Weaselman
18-04-2008, 04:29 PM
ok enough topic hijacking.

Bag to slagging the motorcycle industry

Fight_fan
18-04-2008, 04:42 PM
Ooops! Partly my fault there...

Yeh the motorcycle industry blows!

papa smurf
18-04-2008, 05:18 PM
The motorcycle industry really is fucked now, that's why id no longer work in it.
Way too many fuckwits that just don't give a shit.:(
Oh & i'm with you Weasel, i LOVE riding in the rain.[:0]

Large
18-04-2008, 05:47 PM
and we'd live in a cardboard box int middle of road and lick road clean wit tongue

Weaselman
18-04-2008, 05:52 PM
LMFAO Large...

Monty python has a call for everything.

Jockney Rebel
18-04-2008, 07:20 PM
.....id get up 2 hours before i went to bed and me da would beat us till we were dead ..and we d do that twice a day ...
rain ?i fuk rain ....god made my skin waterproof

336LJ
19-04-2008, 02:27 AM
(on topic)
seems everyone is out to make a buck and with enough shiny shit or crafty salesmen, one disgruntled loyal customer walking out the door is replaced by 5 niave dipshits ready to spend cash (and perhaps not learn till later on) like me !
I noticed this when it came to anything to do with cars. I just write everyone off as being acomplete fucktard. I have one good, decent, switched on mechanic. and it took me 8 years to find them. (I only go for advice which he is willing to give for free, and even let me use the hoist to do things myself so I dont have to pay for it!)

(off topic)
and, I love riding in the rain. definately teaches you a few things!

Fatgit
19-04-2008, 12:32 PM
I don't care what any of you heroe's say, riding in the rain fucken sucks. Ain't mnuch worse than riding home on a cold night, hung over, knackered, headlight ain't strong enough, car drivers have already gone to sleep (at the wheel), ONLY ONE THING COULD MAKE IT WORSE.........IT STARTS FUGGEN PISSING DOWN! Your visor fogs up, your glasses smear up, your gear gets heavy AND YA CAN'T EVEN PULLN UP FOR A SMOKE.

Ridin' in the rain sucks.

alfiestorm
19-04-2008, 04:36 PM
quote:Originally posted by Fatgit

I don't care what any of you heroe's say, riding in the rain fucken sucks. Ain't mnuch worse than riding home on a cold night, hung over, knackered, headlight ain't strong enough, car drivers have already gone to sleep (at the wheel), ONLY ONE THING COULD MAKE IT WORSE.........IT STARTS FUGGEN PISSING DOWN! Your visor fogs up, your glasses smear up, your gear gets heavy AND YA CAN'T EVEN PULLN UP FOR A SMOKE.

Ridin' in the rain sucks.

You forgot to say it makes ya fuggin wet as well.
My woman got wet but thats another story

rod185651
19-04-2008, 05:42 PM
I don't wake up and go "Excellent its raining" but it doesn't stop me riding, to be honest I do hold "Sunday Sunny day Riders with a little contempt" as for the Motor cycle Industry, why don't we name and shame the cunts, and also while we are at it why don't we publicly praise the good ones?
cheers Rod

Jockney Rebel
19-04-2008, 06:18 PM
1] the industry : there are a lot of good mechanics in franshised dealerships ..who are marking time till they get a better place to work i believe their hands are tied by their management,service industries as a whole are slightly better here than ive experienced in the uk .which does make the good ones stand out and worth the money they command ,,but then their competition is so far behind that its no worry to them ,,people like ben at extreme creations ,steve at racecomp and bikecraft to name a few these are firms that take pride in their work and actually like what they do and produce ...these firms survive on word of mouth and recomendations so guys if you do come across a good un [like my local bike shop action workshop]big 'em up and get em on here so you help the rest of us avoid this situation thats pissed off bladehunter so much its a hard lesson to learn but unfortunately too common
and
2]ridin in the rain ...been there done that got several t shirts and yes its a bastard [i rode back form surfers the other day and it rained for 11hrs solid ] but ill ride in it if i need to be somewhere i dont however enjoy it

Weaselman
19-04-2008, 06:24 PM
im with you on all that Jim.

a few places id like to shame though.
1. Fraisers Homebush (Cunts)
2. Action motorcycles Parramatta (Low rent service and shockingly presented bikes)

a good un
Bikebiz parramatta. Not a dealer fan but they didnt fuck me about at all.