PDA

View Full Version : Free Online Streetfighter E-Magazine

sub-zero-pj
16-04-2008, 08:01 PM
Hi guys and of course gals, I have been given permission to come in here and tell you about www.sub-zeromotorcyclemag.com We are endevouring to produce a free Streetfighter publication back here in the UK. The magazine is aimed at the world Streetfighter scene though and not just the British scene. We recognise the good work that is going on all over the world and want to be able to share these wonderfully diverse creations, with a bigger public.

The magazine is published by myself (PJ) and my business partner Steve. I do the writing and he does the technical web based stuff, as I can only just work the bloody keyboard and I don't do that very well sometimes. The magazine has been running since December 2007 and had been well recieved by the general public. It started off as a monthly publication, but alas we have found this very difficult to cope with, as we only produce the magazine in our spare time, so the magazine is now going to be Bi-monthly. This should give us more time and enable us to increase the quality of the magazine, not to mention keeping the Mrs off my back.

Anyway I digress. You want to know a little about the mag. It's basically just like a glossy bike magazine, with all the usual features you would expect to find in it. The difference is, it's available free to all on th internet. We have taken the approach to put it up free and get advertisers onboard to pay for it. Sounds simple don't it. The only problem with that is, that until you have enough web traffic to interest the advertisers, you have to run it at a loss.

So why am I telling you all this, again simple really, the magazine is there for you to read and free of charge. Pop over and have a look. If you like what you read get in touch and tell us, but if you don't like it tell us why and we will look closely at what we are doing. Every visitor we get, gets us closer to making the magazine pay for itself and increases the likelyhood of it staying around for you to read.

The other reason I am telling you all this is because I am always on the lookout for bikes to feature. We have featured bikes from France, Canada, the UK, the US and would like to include another continent. You have some outstanding examples of Fighters and we want to feature them.

Let us know what you think, even if you don't like the mag. We can only change thigs if we know about them. This mag belongs to it's readers.

PJ

BANDITROD
16-04-2008, 08:31 PM
very good mate cant wait to see the issue of the year pj

ninjaboy
16-04-2008, 10:33 PM
Free is Good

Jockney Rebel
17-04-2008, 12:36 AM
had butchers matey but the e mail bonuced back good concept tho

Fight_fan
17-04-2008, 08:40 AM
Gave it a quick look through! Its got plenty of potential mate! Well done! Could probably do with a bit of refining but still enjoyable!

17-04-2008, 02:10 PM
Yep it's good. If you keep up with the "Real Life" streetfighters not the (insert string of bad words here) show ponies I'll be back and spread the word.

Funkenfresh
17-04-2008, 03:40 PM
thanks for sharing your site... its a good read... and i like it more cause its got tits!!

sub-zero-pj
18-04-2008, 10:36 PM
Thanks for the feedback, it's really helpful to know what the readers think. I will have to check out the e-mail links to see why emails bounce back, but too be honest most do seem to get through.

Keep the comments coming, so we can give you the kind of publication you wish to read.

If there are any of you who would like us to take a look at your bike for a feature, or you would like to write a piece for your comments page get in touch at pjmentalnurse@hotmail.co.uk or sub-zeromotorcyclemag@hotmail.co.uk

PJ

outlaw6660
19-04-2008, 04:09 PM
Hi pj...
i will send you the picks and infos about the first 2bikes
n the next days..
it`s mutch work to translat all of it so you can use it..

sub-zero-pj
23-04-2008, 06:56 PM
thanks for the pics of the blade buddy, I will start work on the feature shortly. can you send me some more info on the build so I have some more background.

Thanks

PJ

outlaw6660
24-04-2008, 02:54 PM
hi phil! i send you mutch more now..
look at your emails

sub-zero-pj
28-04-2008, 06:37 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/634715053426390.jpg

April Issue is now up. the mag will now be bi monthly to give us more time to produce a quality mag. next issue 1st June

PJ

sub-zero-pj
28-04-2008, 07:59 AM
There is a miss print on the front page which will be changed asap. Shaggy's bike is a GIXER not a FZR. Sorry folks.

PJ