PDA

View Full Version : Pissed Off

Pab13
07-04-2008, 01:52 PM
Hi everyone it's been a fucked few days my brother ZPower(Mick)
had some cunt pull out in front of him on Saturday night, he didn't
stop to see if he was ok. Mick traveled 40 meters though the air landed on his back split his lid from the back up to the the top center. He has lost alot of skin off his arse and legs and has bleeding on the brain. I know there are a lot of cunts out there but to leave him for dead has fucked me off and rather than going and get pissed, and hit someone for something that isn't there folt i thought i'd vent on our site with fellow riders who might understand how this feels.To top it all off the cops said he crash was caused through flipping his bike because of popping mono's but the only damage to his bike is on the left side from it being laid down the tail is perfect so i don't think they have any fucking idea.
Cheers and thanks for listening i will keep posted.

Brodie
07-04-2008, 02:16 PM
Thats awful and fuck the police they are idiots sometimes!!

I really hope your brother is going to be okay and is injuries heal quickly. I cant beleive how lowly and scummy some people are that they would put their own fear of being in "trouble" above a human life. You can only hope karma will get back to that guy soon.

Fight_fan
07-04-2008, 02:22 PM
Fuck me! U have every right to be pissed off Pab! Those cunts! Is ur bro gonna be ok? Mate the cops have no idea! I came off last sunday, I'd just put a new shock in the Zed n was tryin it out though some twisties close to home. Thank fuck I was goin easy. I came off slid into the mountain, was only goin about 70Km/h at the time, it was early morning so no cars about! Thank fuck!
But because I went to hospital to get my gravel rash looked at, the cops can now charge me! Even tho I was the only one involved in the crash! If I didnt go, they couldnt press charges! Go figure! Its all fuckin revenue!

Iceman
07-04-2008, 02:31 PM
That's pretty fucked Paul.

Just let us know if you need help with anything.

Pab13
07-04-2008, 02:34 PM
Don't know if he will be alright yet they are still doing tests for brain damage
and scans for the bleeding on the brain to make sure it dosn't get any worse.

Pab13
07-04-2008, 02:38 PM
Thanks Clint i think we will be right. But will update when we know what's going on.

JackTar
07-04-2008, 02:41 PM
Sorry to hear the bad news Paul send all our regards and I am sure everyone here is with me when I say I hope he makes a speedy recovery. Does he have family mate? (I mean missus and kids)

kevkatana
07-04-2008, 02:44 PM
Hey Paul. Hope he pulls through. All the best for a speedy recovery. Lowest act doing a runner.

Pab13
07-04-2008, 02:49 PM
Has a new missus and three kids Tony

JackTar
07-04-2008, 03:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by Pab13

Has a new missus and three kids Tony

Send them our best wishes and heartfelt sympathies too then mate.

-Dex-
07-04-2008, 04:05 PM
Fuck man, thats terrible. Hope he pulls up ok.

All the best, Dex,

Weaselman
07-04-2008, 04:37 PM
A low low act.
All the best thoughts go out to him and the family from Andrew and Sally

HueyonaBlade
07-04-2008, 05:43 PM
Shit house news M8 , hope all turns out well , Dimboola is not exactly a big town , have you done a drive around is there any clues at the accident scene to give you a hint as to the colour or type of car that hit him?

zx12argh
07-04-2008, 05:53 PM
Thats some fucked up shit right there - wishing yours and his family all the best mate.

BANDITROD
07-04-2008, 06:04 PM
i have just got back from a visit to mick in the royal melbourne and things are looking up the bleed in his head is being watched by some good doctors so all goes well he will be out in a few days we hope and to the cunt who ran him off the road if i ever find out who you are you wanna fucking run you fucking tiprat cunt cos i wont stop till your fucked:(:(

latheboy
07-04-2008, 07:50 PM
Far out thats some shithouse news .. but its on the up so we can only hope ...
My best wishes go to Mick and the family..
Ill be at Mt. Arapiles for the long weekend, find the scumbag and keep him/her in a well, i can drop over to help with the daily beating..

BANDITROD
07-04-2008, 07:56 PM
which weekend will that be ivan

Gix11
07-04-2008, 08:33 PM
Shit mate. That's the second incident in a few months. He's a tough cookie and he'll be fine but that still doesn't take the weight out of the issue. Does he remember the vehicle and what suburb was it?

Fish
07-04-2008, 09:50 PM
That's just bullshit, and the way the cops act when you're already dealing with the fact you brother is lying in hospital is just despicable! Hope all goes well mate, you've got the best wishes of the greatest biking community in the world right there with you champ. Regards Brendan & Larissa.

BANDITROD
07-04-2008, 09:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

Shit mate. That's the second incident in a few months. He's a tough cookie and he'll be fine but that still doesn't take the weight out of the issue. Does he remember the vehicle and what suburb was it?
nah he is having memory issues cos of the bleed he has to do memory tests every hour so far not been so good but he was in good spirts when i left this morning so fingers crossed it will all be ok it didnt help that the person that found him took his lid off before the ambos got there

loosebruce
08-04-2008, 12:11 AM
Wish him a full recovery.
That's a low act, leaving someone on the road, injured.

geesexar
08-04-2008, 06:21 AM
man thats really fucked up what a low act...best wishes to your bro and his family pab

Pab13
08-04-2008, 08:12 AM
Off to see him this morning he knew he was in Werribee on his way home from
his sons birthday the other day but that was all and after Rod left they
where doing scans for brain damage aswell as the bleeding.
Thanks for your support I will pass it on to him.

latheboy
08-04-2008, 10:14 AM
quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

Anzac weekend 25>27
Werribee hey ... fucking westies.... no offence to anyone who lives there

it didnt help that the person that found him took his lid off before the ambos got there.......

Why would you do that?? .. People should be informed about that kind of thing

Weaselman
08-04-2008, 10:32 AM
ive got one of them stickers right on the nose of my lid saying "in case of accident do not remove helmet"

you can get em from the motorcycle council of australia. Dont cost anything.
Its something you guys should all think about getting.

Had one on my lid when i broke my neck. Saved me from a caring but un informed civvy.

BANDITROD
08-04-2008, 10:51 AM
quote:Originally posted by latheboy

quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

Anzac weekend 25>27
Werribee hey ... fucking westies.... no offence to anyone who lives there

it didnt help that the person that found him took his lid off before the ambos got there.......

Why would you do that?? .. People should be informed about that kind of thing
oh yeah i might drop over and catch up then mate fill you in on how good the fools run was

fimpBIKES
08-04-2008, 11:22 AM
Sorry to hear,
hope his healing is fast and full

justice will be served, that gets taken care of one way or another in time

Learnatic
08-04-2008, 11:58 AM
Best wishes to your brother,keep us posted on his recovery.

streets
08-04-2008, 01:24 PM
That's terible mate. Best wishes.

pt
08-04-2008, 05:33 PM
Best wishes to your brother, hope he improves in leaps and bounds. and best wishes to the family too, let us know if theres anything anyone can do for them.

Pab13
08-04-2008, 06:37 PM
His scans showed that the bleeding has stopped and dosn't look like
there is any permenent damage, but because of the massive impact he
is still heavely concused he starts rehab tomorrow thank fuck he's
on the mend. He was having his dressings removed today and they didn't
leave them soak so as they where removed mick bent the bar they use as
a bed head so his strenth hasn't gone. Passed on your wishes and he was
stoked. Cheers and thanks again.

JackTar
08-04-2008, 07:03 PM
That's great news mate.

papa smurf
08-04-2008, 07:52 PM
That's really fucked the way it happened but great news that he's going to be ok.
I kinda know what he's going through after my brain haemoraage in January & also saw how hard it is on the family.
Best wishes to him & all the family.
Rick

The crow
09-04-2008, 06:19 AM
sorry to hear about accident to your bro but on the positive its good to see improvement in a short space of time all the best to him for a speedy/full recovery ive nearly lost a father and a uncle to hit and runs out on a leisurely ride so from my family to yours mate all the best just remember to stay positive and that karmas a bitch

Thruan
11-04-2008, 11:19 PM
that totally sucks man, i hope u find the scum that did the runner and may he end up in hospital from an 'accident' with a metal 'UBE' (U Be Fucked if it hit ya)

Jockney Rebel
11-04-2008, 11:34 PM
hope yer bruvs gonna be ok pab ..and ill just reitterate waht evryone else has said
cops acn be heartless sometimes and jump to conclusions ..
best wishes from jim,joel and shell
hope you find the lowlife ..dont do him mate take it out of his wallet it hurts more and lasts longer ..
i got caned by a geezer that nicked a merc while i was working in london dozy copper let him go ...even after 5 witnesses said it was him ...
anyway
give Mick our best ..